Mr. Incredible: 0

Rumble 20544 General Kregg vs. Stripe vs. Brigade
MATCH SCORE
General Kregg: 2
Stripe: 0
Brigade: 1

Match 19363 Batman Inc. vs. Son Goku

Macklemore

As the sun began to set on the heart of Gotham City, Batman prepared for the arrival of a being unlike any he had faced before - Goku, the Saiyan from Universe 7. His credible sources informed him that Goku was a fighter with immense power, even in his base form.

Batman, being the methodical strategist he was, had spent the last 24 hours studying every shred of available information about Goku, planning tirelessly for this encounter. He knew Goku's strength and speed were not to be underestimated, but more than anything, it was the Saiyan's admirable willpower that intrigued him. There was no doubt in Batman's mind that straightforward combat would not be an option against such a foe.

Meanwhile, phasing through the atmosphere from another reality, Goku appeared on Earth, instantly sensing the powerful intellect and resolve within Batman. Even in his base form, he could sense the strength of Batman's spirit. Excited for a new challenge, Goku grinned, "This is going to be fun!"

As he faced off against Goku under the gloomy Gotham skies, Batman triggered his specially designed smoke canisters. Within seconds, the battleground was filled with an opaque fog that would interrupt any normal being's line of vision. However, Batman knew that Goku's heightened senses would not be so easily impaired, and this was just a diversion.

Without wasting any time, Goku launched into the fog, the sensation of alien energies guiding his path. Batman had covertly activated his electromagnetic pulse device, designed to target and disrupt Ki control in Goku’s body. Though the Saiyan's physical capabilities were immense, Batman’s plan hinged on destabilizing Goku’s energy manipulation, even if for a short period.

As Batman stood still, immerse in the darkness like a predator waiting to strike, he was well aware of Goku's ability to recover and adapt quickly. Suddenly, a streak of light burst through the heavy fog, coming directly towards Batman. Without a hint of fear, Batman launched his hardened foam pellets. As they exploded all around the Saiyan, the fast-reacting mega-hard foam struck and started to stiffen around Goku, restricting his movements.

Just as Batman had calculated, Goku was holding back, still trying to gauge his opponent and their capabilities. Batman knew he had to capitalize on this before the Saiyan decided to ramp up his power. Even with the electromagnetic device disrupting Goku’s Ki control momentarily, Batman was cognizant of Goku’s immense fortitude and resilience.

Just as the sticky foam constricted around him, Goku shimmered with a sudden flair of Ki, pushing through the restraining material and managed to get rid of the foam, and in the process also adjusted his Ki flow to counteract the electromagnetic interference.

The two warriors locked eyes, Goku grinning while Batman remained stoic, appreciating the fighter’s adaptability and resolve. With a newfound determination, Goku moved towards Batman with a focused gaze, promising a battle that Batman knew would challenge his every resource.

Despite the odds, Batman also knew that the battle had only begun. Their clash roared across Gotham city, echoing the age-old struggle between two warriors, driven by their unfaltering determination and resolve, each set to claim victory against the other.

"Are you the Kryptonian that Whis was preparing me for? The one race that could match up to the Saiyans," Goku asks, continuing to move forward towards Goku as Batman has one of his hands placed on a Batarang still firmly locked onto his utility belt.

"Kryptonian? You want to fight Superman?" asks Batman, as he pulls out the Batarang he was holding and throws it toward Goku.

"Superman, I'll be the judge of that name. I've heard that he would be a good fight," he says as he shoots out an orb, intercepting the  Batarang and causing it to explode.

"I'll have you know he's currently not on Earth, but I'll let him know you were looking for, Saiyan."

"Wait, how did you kno-," before Goku could finish the question, Batman throws a smoke orb and disappears as soon as the smoke dissipates.

"Now where did that guy go," asks Goku, rubbing the back of his head.

[At the Batcave]

"If he wants to fight Superman, that guy might be more than I can handle. I can possibly call the rest of the Justice League," he says, walking up to his gigantic monitor, placing his hands on the keyboard in front of him. "Or I could handle this myself," he says, inputting a password which causes a chest to pop out from the ground. "Old time no see," he says, opening the chest up to reveal the Hellbat suit inside.

As soon as he gets inside the suit, the orange clad martial artist materializes within the Bat-Cave behind him, wearing the same goofy grin that he had before. "Wow, latching onto your Ki signature took more than I would like to admit," he says, smiling. "What's up with the new outfit?"

"Allow me to show you," replies Batman, jumping up at Goku and hitting him straight in the jaw, causing him to fly backward out of the cave, pushing through solid stone as if it was made out of butter.

"You're a far cry from what you were before. Maybe you might even see me go further beyond," Goku replies, charging himself up with energy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goku vs. Batman (with prep time)

Rules

* They start 100M apart
* Goku is in DBS and is at base
* Batman will be from New 52 and in his Hellbat suit
* Batman has 1 full day to plan for Goku's arrival
* Goku is trying to beat Batman
* Batman's trying to defeat Goku
* They're both in character
* Battle takes place in an Urban City Environment

Batman could stand up to end of series Z Goku, but even Goku's base got a massive buff in Super. Goku doesn't really have exploitable weaknesses that Batman can capitalize on. Batman could surely analyze his techniques and come up with a good plan, but Goku's stats are a lot higher even in base. Final Batsuit or Darkest Knight would be able to pull this off, but not Hellbat

• Like 1

Goku's base in Super now is at least as strong as beginning series God Form. 

This setup doesn't seem to be restricting Goku from choosing to power up either, which definitely hurts Batman's chances of getting out a victory here.

I'm going with Goku.

• Like 1

Since Batman Inc got pick, we could say Batman has backup on standby. But even with that, I still feel Goku would win.

I give the match a 5.0.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - patrickthekid
5.00 - StormChaser
4.00 - IKA
5.00 - Venom 2009
5.00 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
5 Total Votes cast
24.00 Total Combined Score
24.00 / 5 = 4.80 Final Rating on the match