Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

Rumble 20548 Maui (Moana) vs. Skar King
MATCH SCORE
Maui (Moana): 4
Skar King: 1

Match 19321 Gizmoduck vs. Thrust (Beast Machines)

Venom 2009

The Unforeseen Simulation Joint: Part 26

2000?cb=20170707014605

--------

Summary: The mystery-being known as Cloud X9 has trapped all the CBUB Characters inside the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. The only way the CBUB Characters can get out is for them to fight each other to the death. There can only be one winner that will be allowed to get out of the dome. With no other choice, the CBUB Characters get into one massive battle.

--------

“Get off my website.” President James Marshall said before he kicked President Thomas J. Whitmore off the mountain.

Whitmore screamed in horror as he was falling down. But before Whitmore could hit the ground, he was caught by Gizmoduck.

“Don’t worry sir. You’re safe.” Gizmoduck said before he put Whitmore down.

This confused Whitmore. “While I am grateful you saved my life, why did you do it? We’re in a battle royale where everyone is fighting to the death.”

“While that maybe so, but as a hero, it’s my duty to protect people. Especially the President of the United States.” Gizmoduck said.

On top of the mountain, Marshall was mad as he heard what Gizmoduck said to Whitmore. “Hey! I’m right here you know! The real President of the United States!” Marshall yelled to Gizmoduck.

Gizmoduck and Whitmore heard the sound of stone moving, and they looked to see a pile of rocks were slowly coming apart. Then what came bursting out of the rock pile is a very angry Transformer.

“Where’s that damn wasp?!” Thrust yelled in rage.

Thrust looked around and spotted Gizmoduck and Whitmore not too far from him. “Well, I might as well take out a few characters before searching for Waspinator.” The Transformer said.

“Go, Mr. President! Find somewhere safe to hide. I will take care of this villain.” Gizmoduck said to Whitmore.

“You don’t have to tell me twice.” Whitmore said before he ran off.

“No harm will come to the President.” Gizmoduck said to Thrust.

“You may be protecting the President. But who’s going to protect you from me?” Thrust asked.

--------

So, here is the next part to my arc. Thrust is back, and this time, he’s fighting Gizmoduck. While there are other characters fighting each other in the dome, this match will focus on Gizmoduck and Thrust. Think of the other fights as obstacles for them. I hope everyone will enjoy this match. Who will win between Thrust and Gizmoduck?

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - StormChaser
5.00 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
2 Total Votes cast
10.00 Total Combined Score
10.00 / 2 = 5.00 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Gizmoduck: 3
Thrust (Beast Machines): 1