Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 19307 SDF-1 Macross vs. USS Vengeance

Megastory 24.2

Previously: After being defeated by Baron Zemo, Khan Noonien Sing retreated to space aboard the USS Vengeance, a Federation war vessel contracted to him to defend against Earth’s enemies.

When Captain Gloval returned to the bridge he informed the crew of the SDF-1’s order right away.

“Our orders are as follows. A rouge Federation war ship is on the loose and we are to destroy it with extreme prejudice.”

“I don’t understand sir.” Claudia Grant protested. “Federation war ship? They don’t make war ships.”

“That is why it is rouge. Probably created without proper consent.” Gloval lamented.

Lisa Hayes asked, “Why don’t they send their own vessels to deal with it?”

It wasn’t a silly question. Starfleet normally handled its business internally.

“Because we have a weapon that can vaporize a fleet. Command wants this done again ‘with extreme prejudice’.”

The issues settled, the SDF-1 set course.

Awaiting to hear of Tyr Anasasi’s success, Khan went to see about the project for which The Operative had succeeded.

The young woman- River Tam- was not part of the human enhancement program that created Khan, but of a competing organization, fully into human experimentation. It was Miranda Lawson who had brought the girl to his attention. As such, it was her project.

Lawson was going over scans when Khan came in.

“Lord Khan.” She greeted him without looking.

“Is she what you expected?” Khan asked frankly.

“I don’t know what to expect.” Lawson explained. “She seems relatively normal. No mutant gene, no meta gene, a few enhancements but nothing that would raise my eyebrows.”

“Then what is so special about her? You were very interested when you discovered her.”

“The project that took her continually mentioned Phoenix. I did some digging and there is some kind of cosmic entity called the Phoenix Force. It attaches itself to a host body for some reason and that host has access to all of the Phoenix’s power.

“There’s been a human host before but the files are classified. Apparently the people who took River Tam think that she can be a host for the Phoenix Force.”

With his enhanced intelligence it didn’t take but a second to let that process.

“Learn what you can about the Phoenix.” Khan ordered. He then moved on to other business.

Captain Noah Bright greeted the Khan on the Vengeance’s bridge with pursed lips.

“The Mad Thinker has issued his report. He expects and attack soon.”

“You’re prepared for this, aren’t you?”

“The Vengeance is everything Star Fleet vessels would be if they didn’t have agreements with other galactic powers. My problem is that he gave so many variables I can’t know what form the attack will take.”

“Miss Lawson is moving her project off ship. I will be busy reclaiming my assets from that fool Baron Zemo. He thinks he’s won. He thinks he has set the world against me. It only helps me filter out the weak.”

Bright was patient with Khan’s monologues. The man took things too personally but it steeled his resolve fostered confidence in those who followed him.

“Of course, sir.” became his standard reply.

As much as he respected Khan, Bright didn’t like having a superior looking over his shoulder. Khan wasn’t a micromanager but he did take over a lot whenever he was around.

After Khan left, Bright decided to call up The Mad Thinker and fish for information.”

“You gave me too many possibilities. I need more specifics.”

“Then you should check my subnotes, Captain Bright.” said the Mad Thinker. “The universe is full of potentialities and possibilities. If it cannot be calculated to at 1 to the hundredth power I can’t, in good conscience, categorize it as likely.”

“There is a such think as too much information.” Bright complained.

Lore injected himself into the conversation. “I could go over his numbers and narrow them down.”

The Mad Thinker eyes went ablaze. “I don’t need you going over my numbers, android! I could reprogram you from here and have you baking the crew cookies!”

“I’d like to see you try.” Lore snarled back.

Before Bright could shut them up, the watchman on the bridge made an announcement.

“Cosmic event erupting! A hyperspace fold!”

“Red alert!” the Captain commanded. In his mind he knew what a hyperspace fold meant. Robotechnology. Reflex weaponry. Now at least knew specifically what he was up against.

When the event horizon subsided, a mile long Robotech ship loomed before the Vengeance the way the Vengeance loomed before many Federation ships.

Lore reported the ships IFF. “It’s the Super Dimensional Fortress One Macross.”

“I know.” Bright stared.

“No hails.” said the communications officer.

This was in The Mad Thinker’s report. They weren’t here to talk. They weren’t here to negotiate a surrender. This was going to go one way.”

Fight to the death.

Fight Parameters:

The SDF-1 is out to destroy the Vengeance. Taking no prisoners and allowing no escape.

The SDF-1 has the regular crew from the show- Captain Gloval, Lisa Hayes, Claudia Grant and the other three bridge girls- Kim, Sammie and Vanessa.

Just to be true to what’s going on, The Vengeance is fully crewed including; Noah Bright as captain, Lore and the Mad Thinker who have been named.

Good Match. I give the setup a 5.0.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.50 - Pizzaguy2995
5.00 - Boratz
5.00 - StormChaser
5.00 - patrickthekid
5.00 - Venom 2009
3.90 - broadwaybeyonder

FPA Calculation:
6 Total Votes cast
28.40 Total Combined Score