Rumble 20544 General Kregg vs. Stripe vs. Brigade
MATCH SCORE
General Kregg: 2
Stripe: 0
Brigade: 1

Match 19296 Witch's Cult vs. Justice League

IKA

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP* 

The alarms blasted as the inside of the Justice League’s Satelite was torn apart. Walls that had once stood to protect the heroes from incoming attacks had been ripped down, doors knocked to the hinges, and computers destroyed. Five heroes who have definitely seen better days all await their final member to come sit and discuss the events that had just transpired. Moments prior an enraged man, even he even was a man, had plowed through their defenses, and almost effortlessly battles all six members of the Justice League. He out powered Wonder Woman, and was able to keep pace with The Flash, even Batman’s combat prowess and equipment did little to slow him down. It took what seemed like hours of battle to calm him, but very suddenly the man had collapsed to the ground unconscious as if all of his energy had been zapped right out of him. After containing the almost lifeless body of their attacker, they attempted to wake him for interrogation to no avail. What ever happened to him, he was no longer capable of sharing. Batman walked into the room joining his beaten acquaintances in the meeting room. 

“Any luck?” Flash inquires. 

“None,” Batman replies, his eyes looking determined to find answers.  

“We need to figure this out and quick.” Aquaman declares 

“We can’t let something like this happen again,” Flash speaks out “He almost killed us.” 

“I have the Green Lanter Corps. On high alert,” Assures John “It won’t happen again.” 

No it won’t.” Wonder Wan chimes in, slamming her fist on the table.  

“There is one thing that bothers me, Is he not dressed as you would expect a hero to be? Why was he so angry, his mind seemed incomprhensibly filled with rage.” 

Batman reaches turns on a large Monitor and plays a recording of the battle that had just taken place. The man, who was dressed in a blue suit, with a red cape, not dissimilar from Batman’s own outfit, on his chest was an “S”, what could it represent the wondered. Oddly, the video captured the moments leading up to the fight, which shows the man holding his head, emotions seemingly erretic, yet he opened the security as if he already knew how to get in. Once he crossed the door, his anger took over and he immediatley began his assault starting with Green Lanter.  

“What did you say to him when he walked in?” Batman asked. 

“I don’t even remember talking to him.” 

“He walked right passed you Diana.” 

“I don’t recall.” 

Batman folds his hands together and ponders on this. “Someone is messing with our memories. We knew who this man was.  

“We almost look like we were his friends.” 

------------------------------------ Metropolis --------------------------------------------- 

Chaos is brought to the city as sounds of explosions fill the area.  

“I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT OF MY WAY!” 

“I WILL NOT HAVE YOU TALK ABOUT MY LOVE THAT WAY!” 

An argument between The Archbishop of Greed Regulus and The Archbishop of Wrath Sirius breaks out.  
“Your love? OOOOOohooooooHOOooooPetelgues The Arch bishop of Sloth chimes in dancing around in a manner that would chill any sane man to the bone. “No No no no I’m sorry, but arguing about these topics, these petty arguments, these meaningless debacles when we should be helping Lady Pandora find the key to the Ordeal is veeeerrry slothful!” 

“Can we just get going?” Capella the Archbishop of lust impatiently waits. 

“Food, when can I get my next meal. I want another like the man from earlier he was tasty.” Roy speaks out also urging to move forward. 

As they all argue amongst each other, the Flash appears in front of them.1 

“You guys don’t look like you’re from around here.”  

“We’re Not,” Regulus replies. “Please step aside, we’re kind of busy here.” 

“We can’t do that,” Batman sternly replies, landing in front of the Archbishops, the remaining members of the Justice League stand behind him ready to take down these new villains in a moment's notice. Wonder Woman lunges forward and attacks Regulus without warning. “Diana that’s not how we handle things!” 

“Shut up!” She strikes back knocking Batman to the ground in a fit of rage. “Stop pretending like you’re in charge here!” After realizing what she did she quickly reaches out her hand to apologize. 

“I said to get out of my way and then you attack me without saying anything?” Regulus begins to yell. “How dare you treat me like that!” He kicks debris towards Wonder Woman, who barley has enough time to move out of the way. The force from the debris shot through the city, the holes cause by the impact cut through entire building. She looks back at him knowing that would have killed her if it had hit. Without further hesitation, the Justice League moved in to capture the new enemies.   

------------------- In short ------------------ 

It’s the Justice League members (Cartoon Version) Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, and Aquaman vs. The Sin Arch Bishops of Wrath, Gluttony, Sloth, Greed, and Lust. 

They know nothing about each other, Superman will not be able to help as he is currently erased from history. Wonder Woman has been effected by the Authority of Wrath, and does not know it as of the start of the battle. Pandora while mentioned, will not be part of the battle, she is off doing her own thing.  

The Justice League win cons is the capture of the Archbishops of Sin. 

The Archbishops win con is to incapacitate, or Kill the members of the Justice League.

Poor Pandora keeps getting left out of the fights (for good reason).

The cartoon Justice League could pull this off but I think the witches cult could actually beat them. Especially since Superman is gone and Wonder Woman is kind of stalled. Nice match up.

5 hours ago, leroypowell3 said:

Poor Pandora keeps getting left out of the fights (for good reason).

The cartoon Justice League could pull this off but I think the witches cult could actually beat them. Especially since Superman is gone and Wonder Woman is kind of stalled. Nice match up.

She has plans for me to put her in a match soon heh. I'm just afraid she'll break the site again...

3 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Great matchup IKA, 4.5 stars!

Cartoon Justice League wins, though I might be slightly bias cause I loved that show!

Thanks! If you haven't given it a shot, I highly recommend RE Zero: Starting life in another world.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.50 - Pizzaguy2995
5.00 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
2 Total Votes cast
9.50 Total Combined Score
9.50 / 2 = 4.75 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Witch's Cult: 4
Justice League: 1