Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 19288 John Matrix vs. Alec Trevelyan

StormChaser

Miranda Frost swung her sword at Jane Carter. Carter was able to block the attack. Miranda tried stabbing her but Carter moved out of the way. Carter slammed Miranda against the wall. 

Carter the punched Frist in the abdomen and then immediately unleashed a right hook across her face. Frost stumbled forward and away from her opponent. She looked and saw Carter charging at her. 

Frost swung her sword across the air. Carter ducked down and was slightly able to dodge the blade. Carter immediately picked up a sword and blocked Frost's next attack.

Frost and Carter clung their swords together. Frost tried to find a weak spot on the agent. Carter tried stabbing Miranda several times but Miranda was able to block each attack. 

Carter was able to kick Miranda in the chest. Miranda fell back against the wall of the plane. She jumped forward and tried stabbing Carter in the face.

Carter was able to dodge the attack and then unleashed a palm strike to Miranda's throat. Miranda dropped her sword and grabbed her neck. Carter then used the opportunity to unleash several punches to Miranda's face. 

Miranda fell on the floor. She reached for her sword and tried getting to her feet. Carter immediately took out her knife and stabbed it into the top of Miranda's head. Miranda almost cried before her life quickly faded away.

Carter then looked at the drugged John Matrix. She was able to revive him and the two escaped the plane. Once they parachuted safely to the ground, John confronted the female agent. 

John said "Who are you"

Jane said "Jane Carter with the Mission Impossible Force. We got word that there was a terrorist attack and you were being framed. I recruited Luke Hobbs to help find you daughter"

John said "Hobbs put up a good fight. We is my daughter."

Jane said "I haven't heard back. I found you first being kidnapped by that blonde MI6 agent. Then I killed her and rescued you."

John said "You gave her a lot to think about when you put the knife in her head."

Jane's phone rang and she saw that it was Hobbs calling. John walked up to listen in on the conversation. Jane answered the phone.

Jane said "what is it Hobbs"

Hobbs said "I found the girl but she was kidnapped by a former MI6 agent."

John said "who"

Hobbs said "a son of a bitch named Alec Travelyn"

John said "Where is her"

Hobbs said "im sending you the location"

John saw the location and said that he would go. Both Hobbs and carter said they would help. John gathered his weapons and went to the location. He saw that there were several soldiers patrolling the area.

Hobbs and Carter were able to create a distraction. Matrix went into the base and found his daughter tied up in a cage. Matrix tried to her out but then heard a laughter.

Alec said "You must be John Matrix. You are supposed to be dead."

Matrix said "Sorry to disappoint but i will make you dead for kidnapping my daughter and trying to frame me."

Alec said "It wasn't supposed to go that way but you were simply a scapegoat. I guess I have to finish you myself."