MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Match 19283 Ghostface vs. April O'Neil

Venom 2009

The Unforeseen Simulation Joint: Part 24

2000?cb=20170707014605

--------

Summary: The mystery-being known as Cloud X9 has trapped all the CBUB Characters inside the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. The only way the CBUB Characters can get out is for them to fight each other to the death. There can only be one winner that will be allowed to get out of the dome. With no other choice, the CBUB Characters get into one massive battle.

--------

April O'Neil was down on the ground as Queen Bee was setting on the back of the brown-haired woman. The yellow-suited woman cried out in pain, as her head was getting slammed to the ground multiple times by Queen Bee.

"Had enough, bitch?" Queen Bee exclaimed after she stopped attacking April.

"I will be after I've killed you!" April yelled back.

Before Queen Bee could do anything else, she reverted back to being Chloe Bourgeois with Pollen appearing right next to her.

"My Queen! Your transformation is up!" Pollen yelled at Chloe.                

“Oh shoot!” Chloe yelled.

April uses her elbow to hit Chloe in the stomach, which knocks the blonde-haired girl off her back.

"My Queen!" Pollen yelled in shock.

Once April jumps back up on her feet, she uses her hand to swat Pollen out of the air, and sends the kwami skipping on the ground.

“Pollen!” Chloe yells as she runs to Pollen, using her hands to pick up the kwami.

"Have anything to say before I put you and your pet bee out of your misery?" April asked.

Before Chloe could say anything, she saw something behind April that made the blonde-haired girl smile. “You may want to look behind you.” Chloe said.

“Oh, please. How dumb do you think I am?” April asked.

“Very dumb.” Someone side.

April was able to avoid a knife from stabbing her in the back. The yellow-suited woman got a good look at her attacker, only for her to be shocked as she saw it was Ghostface.

With Chloe no longer being Queen Bee, Ghostface was now free from being paralyzed.

“Pollen and I, will just leave you two alone.” Chloe said before she ran off with Pollen, and leaving April to fight Ghostface.

--------

So, here is the next part to my arc.

Just a reminder, this is April from the 1987 TMNT animated series. She does have her moves from Shredder’s Revenge.

For the match, let's say that the version of Ghostface is Roman Bridger from Scream 3 (2000).

While there are other characters fighting each other in the dome, this match will focus on April and Ghostface. Think of the other fights as obstacles for them.

I hope everyone will enjoy this match.

Who will win?