Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Match 19253 Master Vile vs. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Venom 2009

Zombie Power Rangers: Part 31

--------

Previously: Master Vile, Spider-Man, and Goldar were on Earth as the father of Rita was going to use the Orb of Doom to turn back time on the planet. But then Master Vile and the two zombies were confronted by the Zeo Power Rangers (Tommy, Jason, Zack, Trini, Kimberly, and Tanya). Master Vile orders the zombies to fight the Zeo Rangers, while he goes to the spot to plant the orb. 

--------

Note: This takes place during the same time as the fights in Part 29 and Part 30.

--------

*Earlier*

The city of Angel Grove was nothing more than a ghost town, as people were either dead, or have found places to hide. One group of survivors weren’t so lucky, as the Zombie Power Rangers found them in a Radio Shack.

Rocky, Adam, Aisha, and Kat were down on the floor as they were eating on a body, while Billy was setting at a desk, watching a small TV. 

“So should we worry?” Adam asked.

“About what?” Aisha asked.

“Let’s see - Those Future Criminals. More Evil Power Rangers. The Time Force Power Rangers. Rita and Lord Zedd. An army of robots from outer space that are going to attack the Earth. Oh, let’s not forget about our old friends. Knowing Zordon and Alpha, they could be working on those Zeo Powers.” Adam said.

“They have already done it. Tommy and the others are now the Zeo Power Rangers.” Billy said.

“How do you know that?” Kat asked.

“Thanks to my genius, I was able to use this junk here to hack into the Command Center. I saw what Zordon and the others were up to on this TV.” Billy said.

“So, we’re in trouble if Tommy and his team come after us. Those Zeo Powers outmatch our Ninja Powers.” Rocky said.

“Great. We have so many enemies on our plates, we can’t eat them all.” Aisha said.

“Well, I have some good news. It turns out Master Vile is on Earth, and he has the Orb of Doom with him.” Billy said.

"What?! You mean the thing that can turn back time on Earth, and turn us back into kids?!" Kat yelled.

“How is that good news?” Rocky asked Billy.

“Because I have an idea that will solve all our problems. All we need is the orb.” Billy said.

*Present*

Master Vile was walking across an open field. “I’m almost there. Once I plant the orb on the spot, this zombie nightmare will be over.”

But Master Vile stopped moving, as the Zombie Power Rangers teleported in front of him.

“Stop right there, you walking t-bone steak.” Kat said.

At first, Master Vile was shocked, then he got angry. “Even with you Power Rangers already dead, you just have to get in the way of my plan!”

“Sorry Vile, but we like being zombies.” Adam said.

“So how about you hand over that orb, and we might let you go in one piece.” Rocky said.

This caused Master Vile to be confused. “Why do you want the Orb of Doom?”

“Let’s just say we have something big for it.” Billy said.

“Well, whatever it is, I won’t let you corpses have the orb.” Master Vile said.

“Maybe this will change your mind.” Aisha said.

“Metallic Armor Power Up!” All five Zombie Rangers yelled together as the Metallic Armor appeared on their bodies.

“So how about giving us the orb now?” Billy asked.

“Never! Nothing is going to stand in my way of bringing Rita back to life!” Master Vile yelled.

“Oh, Rita’s already dead? Guess we can scratch her off the menu.” Kat said.

“But don’t worry, Vile. You will be joining Rita very soon.” Rocky said.

--------

So, there you have it.

Notes:

-The Zombie Power Rangers are powered by the Ninja Coins.

-The Zombie Power Rangers are still suited up, but they don't have their helmets on.

-The Zombie Power Rangers are already using the Metallic Armor.

-I will post videos of the Metallic Armor under the Callisto Post.

Who do you think will win?

The Metallic Armor 

Depending on how things go, there should be nine parts left to this arc.

I've always seen Vile as one of the more powerful bad guys but he never fought anybody even in the comics as far as I know. Metallic armor zombie rangers I think could prove a match for him. But I still say Vile wins because of him ruthlessness. He should have some kind of magic that can handle zombies.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - StormChaser
5.00 - Boratz
4.00 - broadwaybeyonder
5.00 - IKA

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
19.00 Total Combined Score
19.00 / 4 = 4.75 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE