Killjoy: 2
The Leprechaun: 0

Rumble 20545 Team Fortress 2 vs. Inhumanoids
MATCH SCORE
Team Fortress 2: 0
Inhumanoids: 3

Match 19243 Miranda Frost vs. June Carter

StormChaser

Cassian started shooting at Matrix. John jumped for cover and immediately took out his gun. He waited for the opportunity to shoot back.

Cassian took coveted behind a wall. John Matrix came out and shot several time at Cassian's direction. Cassian was able to reach for a fire extinguisher. 

The assassin threw the fire extinguisher from around the corner. He then shot the fire extinguisher and caused it to explode. John Mattix could not see anything in the haze.

Cassian came out from behind the corner and started shooting. Matrix dropped to the floor. He then saw the outline of the assassin in the haze.

Matrix tackled Cassian through a door and into another room. Cassin wrestled his way out of Matrix's grasp. He pulled out a knife and tried slicing open Matrix's neck. 

Matrix jumped back and took out his knife. Cassian tried stabbing Matrix but Matrix was able to grab his arm. Matrix plunged his knife into Cassian's thigh. 

Cassian cried out in pain and pushed himself away from Matrix. He tried slicing at Matrix again, but John sliced open his arm before he could manage to get close to John. Cassian dropped his knife on the floor. 

John Matrix said "Stick around."

Matrix threw Cassian against the wall and impaled him with his blade. Cassian was stuck against the wall with the knife in his chest. Cassian struggled for air.

John Matrix said "Where is my daughter?"

Cassian said "screw you."

Cassian bled out and died. John retried his pistol and knife. He was able to get to the roof but the helicopter was gone. Matrix knew he had to escape from the tower in order to find his daughter.

Matrix said a way to get to a nearby building. The special forces operator was able to get to the other building. John Matrix evaded the law enforcement that was after him. 

John searched for contacts and was able to find a contact from the M16. Matrix waited for his contact to arrive but was surprised to see a female agent. John looked over her and grew suspicious.

John said "Who are you? Where is Bond?""

Miranda Frost said "He is not coming. My name is Miranda Frost. I am here to get you to the airport."

John Matrix said "why?"

Miranda said "You have caused a mess here. Your daughter was kidnapped by a terrorist that is wanting you to assassinate a political leader."

John said "When do we leave?"

Miranda said "Right now."

John and Miranda left for the airport. John was still suspicious of this female agent. They arrive at the airport and boarded the plane. 

Before John could act on his suspicion, he was shot with a dart by Miranda Frost. John grew dizzy and started stumbling around. He tried to grab the M16 agent but Miranda took out a sword. 

She pointed it at the former special forces operator. Miranda looked down at John and smiled. John felt his strength faded by the drugs that were moving through his system.

Miranda said "I heard you were dangerous and hard to kill. I will have to try something more to the point."

After receiving a new mission, Jane Carter looked at her orders. She saw that there was an international arrest warrant for John Matrix. Carter also saw that he was possibly innocent.

Jane was able to meet with the recovery Luke Hobbs. Hobbs looked battered and beaten from his battle with Matrix. The radio said that there was another body found but appeared to belong to an assassin.

Jane said "What can you tell me about John Matrix?"

Hobbs said "He's a tough son of a bitch. He didn't kill me. I don't think he did it."

Jane said "I think he is innocent too."

Hobbs said "whoever did it has his daughter."

Jane said "I'll find him, if you find his daughter."

Hobbs said "sounds like a plan."

Jane was able to track Matrix and Frost to an airport. The IMF agent snuck onto the plane that they were in. She saw Miranda Frost pointing a sword down at a drugged Matrix. 

Jane jumped out and grabbed a sword. She looked at Miranda Frost. Miranda looked back at her and smiled.

Miranda said "I don't know who you are dear but there is nothing you can do to stop me. I can read every move you make."

Miranda Frost has her sword

Jane Carter has a sword and 2 knives