Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Match 19221 John Matrix vs. Cassian

StormChaser

John Matrix and Luke Hobbs ran into one another. Luke was able to toss Matrix against a wall. Matrix was able to kick Hobbs in the chest and sent him flying back on the floor. Hobbs immediately rolled up and threw himself to his feet. 

He threw out a left hook, but Matrix was able to block the attack. Matrix tried to unleash a powerful uppercut, but Hobbs dodged Matrix’s fist. Hobbs tackled Matrix through a piece of drywall.  

Hobbs tried unleashing a series of punches on Matrix, but Matrix blocked the attacks. Matrix kicked Hobbs back and jumped to his feet. Matrix then ran at Hobbs and ram his body into his chest. Both Matrix and Hobbs flew back through another wall. 

Matrix got to his feet and picked up Hobbs. He was able to throw Hobbs through the top of a table. Hobbs was able to kick Matrix back and lunged at him with a superman punch. Matrix was knocked back onto the floor.  

Hobbs approached Matrix, but John was able to punch the DSS agent across the face. Matrix then kneed Hobbs in the chest and flipped him over his body. Hobbs was slammed against the floor. Hobbs tried to get back to his feet, but Matrix unleashed a power kick to his face. Matrix knocked Hobbs unconscious. 

Matrix looked over Hobbs and realized that he was just a lawman. Matrix could sense the good in him and left him there. Matrix turned back and saw that his daughter was missing. He got angry once he realized that she must have been taken while he was battling the DSS Agent. 

Matrix started running through the tower and searched for his daughter. He saw beams of light coming from outside the tower. Matrix was as a helicopter circled around the tower. Matrix felt that if his daughter was taken, whoever it was might be trying to get her to the helicopter pad. 

Matrix ran as fast as he could up to the upper levels of the tower. Before he could reach the helicopter pad, he was confronted by an armed assassin. The former special forcer operator could see that he would have to fight his way through this enforcer to get to his daughter. 

Before Matrix’s battle with Hobbs, Cassian was contacted by a criminal organization. The assassin was given information on a potential target named John Matrix. Cassian read through the file and saw that the file indicated that Cassian would need to kill Matrix before he could retrieve his daughter.  

Cassian did not like the idea of the organization kidnapping a man’s daughter, but he was not paid to ask questions. He was paid to get the job done. Cassian followed the coordinates to a large tower. He saw that the tower was surrounded by police.  

Cassian heard on a radio that Matrix was wanted for a major crime and that he was being confronted by a DSS agent. A crooked DSS agent named Riley Hicks was able to sneak Cassian into the tower undetected. She told him that if Hobbs was unable to get the job done, then Cassian would need to kill Matrix by any means necessary. 

Once Cassian went into the tower, he saw a group of men taking Matrix’s daughter. Cassian saw Matrix and Hobbs fighting. He was then told by the other men to follow them to the helicopter pad. Cassian followed them up to the roof. After Matrix’s daughter was loaded into the helicopter, he was given his orders to stay behind and finish off John Matrix.   

Cassian walked back into the tower with his weapon. He then saw Matrix running before him. Cassian took out his pistol and aimed it at Matrix. Matrix jumped for cover before Cassian could shoot him. 

Matrix said “Let my daughter go” 

Cassian said “I don’t have your daughter, but I do have orders to kill you.” 

Matrix said “That is a big mistake. If you don’t let my get to my daughter, I will cut off your head.” 

Cassian said “I have my orders. You are dying tonight” 

John Matrix has a pistol and a knife 

Cassian has a pistol and a knife 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.50 - JohnnyChany
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.00 - Pizzaguy2995

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
13.50 Total Combined Score
13.50 / 3 = 4.50 Final Rating on the match