Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

Match 19154 Din Djarin vs. Edgar The Bug

Boratz

Chapter 1: The Temple

The walls and floor pounded with shaking from the beats of the loud music that could be heard from within the club. Several dozen lifeforms from all around the galaxy were gathered along the dance floor as strobe lights moved along the crowds. There were traces of luminescent sticks among several dazed party goers in the crowd. While these dazed party goers were indulging in the illegal death sticks, other lifeforms in this party continued to enjoy the music that was blasting across the room. With each pounding beat, the crowds cheered with obnoxious screams. Bright drinks from different star systems were being poured into different glasses at the bar as some of the patrons chugged down the burning liquids with all the strength that they had. There was a peculiar smell that filled the air while sweat dripped off some of the guests onto the dance floor. Small droids scurried around to clean up all the messes that were made in the club. 

From within this rowdy bunch, a human female pushed herself through the crowd. She glanced over her shoulder as if she was being followed. While her dark eyes could not make out anything in the dancing crowd, she pushed herself past some questionable characters. With the building tension of pushing herself through the crowd, this woman tried to become lost within the large group of partiers. While one of the partiers was dazed by the luminescent sticks that he had gripped tightly in his hand, this young woman pushed herself against the dazed partier. Without even flinching after she bumped into him, the dazed partier just simply wandered off into the crowd. The young woman stumbled back and a cold smirked formed on her cheeks. Her dark eyes peered down at the luminescent sticks that she had snatched off the unsuspecting dazed partier. As she raised her dark eyes, she saw someone that sent a chill down her spine.  

This young woman, Elia Kane swiftly turned around and started pushing herself through the club. She could see the exit up ahead and pushed herself forward. After walking outside the club, the former Imperial officer looked around in all directions. She let out a sigh while trying to see what her options were of escaping from her pursuer. Gazing up in the night sky, she could see the countless starships that flew in and out of the planet’s surface. She steadily moved through the dark alleys and did her best not to bring attention to herself. After walking through a droid scrap yard, the former Imperial officer kept herself behind the scraps of metal that surrounded her. This night brought forth a warm gust that pushed against her cheeks while she scoped out her surroundings. After years of serving the Empire faithfully, Elia Kane knew she could not allow herself to be captured again by the New Republic. The information that she carried was too vital for the future of the Empire. 

“ELIA KANE!” A voice shouted from behind. 

Kane glanced back and saw the image of a New Republic Ranger. She hissed while she started sprinting through the droid scrap yard. The New Republic Ranger followed close behind. She slid underneath openings while trying to find ways to evade the Ranger. The former Imperial officer picked up a sharp spike from one of the old Droid parts. While running into a connecting alley, Kane squeezed inside a dome shaped building. The New Republic Ranger was able to push himself inside, but was unable to see where the fleeing Imperial officer went. He steadily drew his blaster and started walking through the building. There was an eerie silence that filled the rooms around as he sauntered past countless individuals in what appeared to be a library. With steady breathes, the New Republic Ranger quietly walked through the different rows of books. He then saw a faint figure in the corner of his eyes. 

The Ranger slowly walked around a corner and followed the figure. He had his blaster gripped tight as he followed the figure into a dimly lit portion of the library. As he ventured into the darkness, he saw the figure up ahead with their back turned to him. "Elia Kane; by the authority of the New Republic, I am placing you under arrest!" The Ranger growled while approaching the figure. Suddenly, the figure spun around and broke the luminescent sticks in front of the Ranger. Kane held her breath while the bright smoke filled the lunges of the Ranger. While the Ranger started hallucinating from the effects of the death sticks, Elia Kane plunged the sharp spike from the droid scrap yard into his neck. The Ranger dropped his blaster, and Elia quickly scooped it off the floor. She started running out of the library with the blaster held tightly in her hand. After escaping the haze of the death stick, she let out a deep breath. 

After leaving the dome shaped library, Elia Kane looked around in all directions. She knew that it was only a matter of time before she was discovered. She reached into her pocket and took out a drive. The former Imperial officer gazed over the drive before sprinting off into the darkness. Kane knew that if she had any hope of escaping this sector and returning to the remnants of the once prosperous Empire, she would have to find her contact. After running through several alleyways, she found herself far away from the crowds. She found herself walking at a brisk pace as she made her way to the ship's port. While making her way toward the port, she started to smell an unbearable scent. As she covered her nose with her wrist, she could hear the sounds of small insects chirping in all directions. Her dark eyes widened as she saw a large beast lowering itself down from the top of a ship. This creature towered over her with several arms and legs.

"I have what you want! Do you have the unmarked ship?" Elia pleaded.

"Where is it?" The Bug growled. 

Elia reached into her pocket and pulled out the drive. She held it in front of her and smiled at the large creature. Before Edgar the Bug could snatch the drive out of her hand, Elia closed her hand and pulled her hand back. She drew the blaster and aimed it at the Bug. 

"The ship? Where is it?" Elia asked.

"I could tear you limb from limb, and that little blaster would not do a damn thing!" The Bug hissed while glaring down at the former Imperial officer. "But you got me in a generous mood. Your ship is about 20 clicks east of here. Here is the command key. It will get you off world and take you anywhere. The New Republic will not be able to track you."

Elia traded the drive for the ship's command key. Elia watched while the Bug disappeared into the shadows. She knew that the drive contained information that the New Republic wanted to keep hidden, and it would probably have been useful for the remnants of the Empire. Despite this knowledge, she had to find a way to escape being found by the New Republic. She gripped the command key tight and made her way to the ship. A small smile formed across her cheeks as she saw the ship in front of her. Before she made it to the ship, she felt as if she was not alone. The former Imperial officer stopped and felt a cold chill run down her spine. She looked over her shoulder and slowly turned around. Standing before her in the shadows, she saw a Mandalorian in silver Beskar armor.

"I can bring you in warm, or I can bring you in cold. Your call." The Mandalorian muttered while staring at the former Imperial officer.

Elia glanced down and saw the young Grogu standing down by the Mandalorian's feet. "Din Djarin..." Elia huffed. "You really want to do this in front of him?" Kane gestured down at the young Grogu.

"He's been through worse. No thanks to you and your friends." Din replied. "Like I said, warm or cold... Your call."

Elia shook her head and smiled. She glanced back at the ship and sighed. She tried drawing the blaster that she had taken from the Ranger earlier. With a lightning-fast reflex, Din was able to shoot Elia Kane with a stun blast. The former Imperial fell unconscious on the ground below. Grogu let out a cooing sound while looking up at Din Djarin. Din gazed down at Grogu and nodded.

"What can I say, kid? Teva is paying more for her alive. Looks like we have to carry her." Din said while holstering his blaster. 

Grogu let out another cooing sound while shaking his head. 

"Well, I'll carry her then." Din said while leaning down to pick her up off the ground. 

After loading her into his ship, Din and Grogu left this planet behind to meet with Carson Teva. Teva stood with a satisfied smile plastered across his face. His white silvery hear beard reflected off the sun light while he watched as the Mandalorian unloaded the target. With his arms crossed and a disgusted look on his face, Teva glared at the former Imperial officer. 

"Thank you for your service, Mandalorian." Teva said while grabbing Elia's arm and pushing her into the hands of his fellow Rangers.

"Always glad to be of service." Din responded.

"Did you find anything on her person?" Teva asked.

"Just a command key to a ship. Nothing else." Din replied.

"Damn." Teva sighed while shaking his head.

"What is it?" Din asked.

"Before she fled like a coward, she stole a drive that contained information that is very sensitive to the New Republic." Teva responded.

"How sensitive?" Din asked.

"Above my pay grade, I'm afraid. Rumors say that it was information that the Rebellion kept secret during the War. Mon Mothma and Leia Organa fought to keep it hidden from the reaches of the Empire and the rest of the galaxy." Teva replied.

"I can get that drive back for you." Din responded.

"What's the catch?" Teva asked with a smirk.

"Double my usual rate." Din replied.

Teva sighed and shook his head. He rubbed his eyes while glancing back at the Mandalorian. "Alright, but you better deliver."

"Don't I always?" Din joked while leaving with Grogu.

The Mandalorian looked over the command key that he had taken away from Elia Kane. After analyzing the key, he noticed that there was a residue on the key. Din groaned while shaking his head. He set coordinates back for the location that he apprehended Elia Kane. The Mandalorian looked over the ship that she was about to escape in. After finding more of that same residue, the skilled warrior cussed under his breath. Grogu looked up at the armored with his large eyes. 

"Well kid, looks like we are hunting a bug." Din said while shaking his head. "A big bug."

In all of his travels, Din Djarin heard of a planet that the bugs had once called home. He set coordinates for this sector and started preparing Grogu for what they may encounter. After traveling in hyperspace, the Mandalorian had finally reached the coordinates. They descended upon the planet and landed upon a port outside of a city. As he stepped out of his ship, he saw what appeared to be torn New Republic flags hanging off different buildings. Despite what appeared to be a sector that was aligned with the New Republic, the city was virtually empty. There was a silence that filled the world around as Din and Grogu started walking through the city. Din started scanning the area and saw traces of that same mildew scattered throughout. He then saw a large circular ship that was covered in the mildew. 

"Hey kid, get back to the ship!" Din ordered while taking out his blaster.

Grogu looked up at Din Djarin with an open mouth. He then nodded while making his way back to the ship. After analyzing the circular ship, Din followed a trail of the mildew to a temple not far from there. He approached the cave and heard what sounded like chirping insects. He then saw a massive creature emerging from the shadows. 

"Give me the drive and I will leave you in peace." Din muttered while drawing his blaster.

"And if I don't!" Edgar the Bug yelled out.

"Then I will kill you." Din said calmly.

"What do we have here? A Mandalorian... Hmmm an undeveloped and unevolved race of scum! I am at the top of the superior race. Pretty soon, my friends and I will take over this universe!" Edgar the Bug said while staring down at Din Djarin.

"So be it." Din replied while aiming his blaster at the large bug.

Din Djarin has his typical weapons; blaster, vibro-knife, jetpack, flamethrower, and whistling birds.

Edgar the Bug is in his bug form.

MiB and The Mandalorian crossover, really awesome Boratz! Love it!

Edgar’s one tough bug and is quicker then he looks, but Mando has faced much deadlier foes then a giant cockroach so I got Mando eventually wearing Edgar down and then blasting him to bits. 

Great match, Boratz. At first I was thinking it would be a cakewalk for Din, but then I thought back to the ending of MIB and remembered how much of a threat Edgar really was. I still think Din takes it, but as Pizzaguy said a fantastic meshing of worlds.

On 5/8/2023 at 1:25 PM, Pizzaguy2995 said:

MiB and The Mandalorian crossover, really awesome Boratz! Love it!

Edgar’s one tough bug and is quicker then he looks, but Mando has faced much deadlier foes then a giant cockroach so I got Mando eventually wearing Edgar down and then blasting him to bits. 

Thank you, Pizzaguy

2 hours ago, JohnnyChany said:

Great match, Boratz. At first I was thinking it would be a cakewalk for Din, but then I thought back to the ending of MIB and remembered how much of a threat Edgar really was. I still think Din takes it, but as Pizzaguy said a fantastic meshing of worlds.

Thank you, Johnny

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.90 - JohnnyChany
5.00 - StormChaser
4.50 - Pizzaguy2995

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
14.40 Total Combined Score
14.40 / 3 = 4.80 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Din Djarin: 5