MATCH SCORE
Juggernaut: 10
Mr. Incredible: 0

Match 19116 Rumi Usagiyama vs. Sarlacc

Venom 2009

The Unforeseen Simulation Joint: Part 16

2000?cb=20170707014605

--------

Summary: The mystery-being known as Cloud X9 has trapped all the CBUB Characters inside the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. The only way the CBUB Characters can get out is for them to fight each other to the death. There can only be one winner that will be allowed to get out of the dome. With no other choice, the CBUB Characters get into one massive battle.

--------

Korra was throwing fireballs at the incoming Rumi Usagiyama. However, Rumi was able to dodge the attacks while running towards Korra. “You’re going down!” Rumi yelled as she jumped towards Korra to kick her in the face.

However, Korra used both her hands to grab Rumi by her leg. “The one going down is you!” Korra yelled as she slammed Rumi onto the floor.

“But as for me, I’m going up.” Korra said as she started to spin Rumi around by her leg. Korra used her airbending to create a tornado beneath her and Rumi, that carried them up into the air.

“Hey! Let go of me!” Rumi yelled.

“If that’s want you what, then sure.” Korra said as she let go of Rumi.

“You Bitch!” Rumi yelled as she was flying through the air, and over the battlefield of many characters.

As Rumi was getting closer to the ground, she looked ahead just in time to see she was going to fall into a giant hole. But Rumi was shocked when she saw the hole was actually the Sarlacc.

--------

So, here is the next part to my arc.

Yes, it's another match with Rumi Usagiyama. This time she will be fighting against the Sarlacc from “Return of the Jedi”.

I hope everyone will enjoy the match.

Will Rumi Usagiyama survive the Sarlacc?

OK set-up, Venom, but pretty short. It was probably a good call for Korra to BFR Rumi for the win, though, since it might've been kinda hard to kill her. 

As for the match, Rumi should probably be able to take out a Sarlacc, given that she can likely match strength with it and the Sarlacc's immobile while she's ver agile. 

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - patrickthekid
5.00 - Boratz
5.00 - StormChaser
4.00 - Pizzaguy2995
3.30 - DSkillz

FPA Calculation:
5 Total Votes cast
21.30 Total Combined Score
21.30 / 5 = 4.26 Final Rating on the match