MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Match 19087 Korra vs. Rumi Usagiyama

Venom 2009

The Unforeseen Simulation Joint: Part 15

2000?cb=20170707014605

--------

Summary: The mystery-being known as Cloud X9 has trapped all the CBUB Characters inside the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. The only way the CBUB Characters can get out is for them to fight each other to the death. There can only be one winner that will be allowed to get out of the dome. With no other choice, the CBUB Characters get into one massive battle.

--------

The Caramel Bunny was down on the ground as Lola Bunny was on her back. The brown rabbit cried out in pain as her head was getting slammed to the ground multiple times by Lola.

“Had enough, bitch?” Lola exclaimed after she stopped attacking the Caramel Bunny.

“I will be after I’ve ripped your face off!” The Caramel Bunny yelled back.

Before Lola could do anything else, she saw five fireballs were heading towards her. Lola jumped away in time, but the Caramel Bunny got hit by the fireballs. The Caramel Bunny screamed in pain and horror as she was running around, being burned alive. Pretty soon the Caramel Bunny fell back to the ground as she was now nothing more than a burning corpse.

“Damn it. I meant to hit both of you.” Someone said. Lola looked for the source of the voice, and saw Korra not to far away from her. “But it isn’t to late to kill you too.” Korra started walking towards Lola.

Lola was scared as she didn’t think she has what it takes to beat somebody like Korra.

Suddenly Korra got kicked in the back by someone that causes her to fall down. Korra looked behind, and the person that attacked her was a woman with rabbit ears.

“So, you like to hurt poor and defenseless rabbits? How about you fight someone that can kick your ass?” Rumi Usagiyama asked.

Korra was mad and she got back up on her feet. “If anyone is getting an ass beating, it's going to be you!”

While Korra and Rumi had their focus on each other, Lola uses this opportunity to run away.

--------

So, here is the next part to my arc. While there are other characters fighting each other in the dome, this match will focus on Korra and Rumi Usagiyama. Think of the other fights as obstacles for them. I hope everyone will enjoy this match. Which of these two ladies will win this fight?

I gotta go Korra, her attacks/bending will be far more devastating and will allow her to control the flow of battle and keep Mirko at a distance. Also I don’t think Rumi’s speed will be much a factor considering that Korra scales to Lightning dodgers like Amon and Mako. 

Hate having to choose between two of my personal waifus but I think Korra's got this.

• Like 1

Pretty good set-up, Venom. Korra's kind of OOC here (I doubt that even in a life-or-death situation, she'd be down with killing someone weaker with blindside attacks). She still has her general temperament intact, though, and it looks like Rumi might have a temper to match. 

As for the match, even in the Avatar State, I don't think Korra would want to go H2H here and instead would need to rely on stronger bending attacks and evasion. She'd also better try to take Rumi down quickly, because Rumi's even managed to keep fighting even after her arm was destroyed. 

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
3.50 - Pizzaguy2995
3.50 - DSkillz
4.00 - broadwaybeyonder
5.00 - patrickthekid
5.00 - StormChaser
5.00 - Yukimuraster90

FPA Calculation:
6 Total Votes cast
26.00 Total Combined Score