Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Match 18934 Edward Cullen vs. Son Goku (DBE Live Action)

Venom 2009

The Unforeseen Simulation Joint: Part 9

2000?cb=20170707014605

--------

Summary: The mystery-being known as Cloud X9 has trapped all the CBUB Characters inside the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. The only way the CBUB Characters can get out is for them to fight each other to the death. There can only be one winner that will be allowed to get out of the dome. With no other choice, the CBUB Characters get into one massive battle.

--------

April O'Neil had Bulma in a headlock. “Let go of me, you top-heavy bitch!” Bulma yelled.

“That’s rich! Coming from someone who has a fat ass!” April yelled back.

“Ladies, ladies, there’s no reason to fight. Especially since you’re both going to die.” Someone said.

April let go of Bulma as the two yellow suited women were shocked to see a familiar looking vampire standing in front of them. “Edward Cullen?!” April yelled.

“But how?! You got crushed by the Turbo Megazord!” Bulma yelled.

“That was the Edward of the Cullen Clan profile. I am my own profile.” Edward said.

“So, what did you mean, we were going to die?” Bulma asked as she and April were slowly backing away.

“What do you think? The only way to get out of this dome is for someone to kill everyone here. I’m going to be the winner of this battle royale. Sorry ladies, but I’m going have to kill you.” Edward said as he started walking towards April and Bulma.

“Vegeta, Help!” Bulma yelled.

“Fight your own battles!” Vegeta yelled back at Bulma as he was fighting the Marvel Thor.

“Grr... Fine! Goku, Help!” Bulma yelled.

Suddenly someone appeared in front of April and Bulma, while facing Edward. “Don’t worry, I’ll save you two.” The guy said to the yellow suited women.

But this caused Bulma to be confused. “Uh... Who are you?” Bulma asked him.

“It’s me, Goku.” He spoke.

“But you’re not Goku.” Bulma said.

“Of course, it’s me. I’m the Goku from the live action movie.” The Evolution Goku said.

"Oh... You’re THAT Goku." Bulma said as she tried her best to not look disappointed to her savior.

“Yea, right. Like some Wanna-Be Goku can beat me.” Edward said as he was not worried at all.

“Look pal, I may not be as powerful as my anime counterpart, but even someone like me can destroy you vampires from those bad Twilight movies.” Goku said.

“At least I have five movies. How many live action movies did you get?” Edward asked Goku.

This caused Goku to be very angry. “Ok, now you’re asking to be Curb Stomped!” He yelled at Edward.

“Ok Goku, while you fight this guy, I will find somewhere safe to hide.” Bulma said before she ran off.

“Hey, come back here! I’m not finished with you!” April yelled as she chased after Bulma.

Once the two yellow suited women were gone, Goku and Edward started their fight.

--------

So, here is the next part to my arc. While there are other characters fighting each other in the dome, this match will focus on Edward Cullen and the Evolution Goku. Think of the other fights as obstacles for them. I hope everyone will enjoy this match. Which of these two will win?

So, how is everyone liking the arc so far?

As you all may have notices by now, when I use older profiles to make a match, I add new Battle Images to the characters.

Also, just a reminder: I’m expanding my arc to everyone. If anyone is interest in making their own matches that takes place in my arc, then be my guest and go ahead.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - StormChaser
4.40 - JohnnyChany
4.80 - Boratz
4.00 - broadwaybeyonder

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
18.20 Total Combined Score
18.20 / 4 = 4.55 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Edward Cullen: 1