Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

Match 18924 Dark Queen vs. Rita Repulsa

JohnnyChany

image.jpeg.a29c11175651edb33e1a53efe09f1251.jpeg

In a rural area in New Mexico, an enormous portal in the sky opened and through it fell the Dark Queen and her entire Mutant Ratpack army.  The Dark Queen was quick to rise to her feet.

“What happened? Where are we?” she demanded.

“I don’t know, your majesty,” responded General Vermin. “Last thing I remember we had Zitz and Pimple tied up and were about to blast them with the teleporter ray.”

The pilot, Scuzz, spoke up. “It was Rash. That dastardly battletoad came in at the last second and kicked the ray the other way.”

The Dark Queen clenched her fist in anger. “Curse those Battlejerks. We have to find a way to get home, but who knows how long it will take.”

“I have an idea, your majesty, BZZT!” said high ranking general, Robo-Manus. “What if until we can get home, you conquer this dimension? FZZT!"

The Dark Queen took a moment to look around and then smiled. “A wonderful suggestion. There is no reason I can’t rule over multiple universes. Let’s get to it.”

The Dark Queen and her army spent the next few months setting up a base of operations in space while building numerous robots and vehicles to replicate what she had back home. All with the goal of conquering this familiar yet different version of Earth. 

With no Battletoads to contend with, the Dark Queen was certain her subjugation of Earth would happen very quickly. She sent a variety of her hordes from grunties to rapid roodolphs to Earth to terrorize its citizens. Things were going smoothly until the intervention of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. The teenagers with attitude and morphers appeared wherever the Dark Queen would attack and defeated not only the grunties, but General Vermin and a squad of swat rats. With each defeat at the hands of the Power Rangers, the Dark Queen grew more and more irritated and lashed out at her underlings.

“Unleash me upon them,” her gigantic snake minion, Karnath, requested. “I will eat and devour all of them.”

“Yes. Watching you ingest those Power punks would make me very happy. We will lure them into a trap,” stated the Dark Queen.

The Dark Queen’s plan involved her tried and true method of kidnapping. First, she was able to deduce the home of the Power Rangers, Angel Grove, due to the amount of televised battles that happened in the California city. Next, she uncovered their identities and picked a target, Billy.

She sent General Slaughter and the Psyko-Pigs to attack him once he was alone.

The assault on Billy caught the attention of a third party as Rita Repulsa viewed it through her telescope.

image.jpeg.f2352a78698d9f7b89f24e936ac96534.jpeg

“Finster!” she screamed.

Her monster molder quickly scrambled up next to her. “Yes Empress, how can I assist you?”

“What are these pig monsters that I am looking at? Are you creating monsters without my permission?” Rita scolded.

“No.not at all. Those creatures didn’t come from me,” Finster insisted.

“Then where did they come from?”

Squatt lifted his arm in the air. “Ooh, I know the answer to that one.”

“Huh?”

“There have been several attacks on the Earth by humanoid rats, pigs, and even reindeer,” said Squatt. “But each time they have been turned away by the Power Rangers.”

“Why has no one told me about this?!?” Rita screamed.

Squatt groveled. “Baboo said you wouldn’t care because it wasn’t happening in Angel Grove.”

Baboo quickly shook his head no. “Don’t drag me into this.”

Rita let out a groan of frustration. “Why must I be surrounded by morons? What do these mutants want?”

Both Baboo and Squatt shrugged.

“To take over the earth maybe?” guessed Squatt.

“No one is allowed to take over the Earth but me!” shouted Rita.

“Let me take down a group of putties and I will get to the bottom of this,” promised Rita’s top lieutenant, Goldar.

“Make it quick. If they are willing to serve me, I will add them to our army!”

Back in Angel Grove, General Slaughter and the Psyko Pigs stood victorious over and overmatched Billy.

“Now let’s take him back to our queen!” General Slaughter commanded.

Suddenly, Goldar and a group of putties appeared in the area. The putties and Psyko-Pigs squared off.

“Who are you?” asked General Slaughter.

“I am Goldar, field general for Empress Rita, destined ruler of the galaxy!” Goldar pronounced. “And who are you?”

“General Slaughter, servant to the Dark Queen of the galaxy! Step aside or be destroyed!”

As the two proud fighters traded threats and insults, Trini teleported to Billy to take the injured Power Ranger to safety.

Once Slaughter realized Billy was gone he called back the Psyko-Pigs and teleported away.

“The queen is going be very angry,” he lamented.

Goldar teleported away as well back to the moon base. He did not have to explain anything as Rita had watched the entire exchange.

“Just who does this Dark Queen think she is trying to muscle in on my territory?” complained Rita.

“They are nothing more than pretenders,” Goldar declared.

Baboo approached with much apprehension. “Excuse me, we have a visitor. Sort of.”

Rita and Goldar walked into the next room where a hologram of the Dark Queen stood confidently. 

“You must be Empress Rita,” she said nonchalantly.

“The one and only.”

“Well I have got bad news for you. I have been stranded in this galaxy so it is now mine!” the Dark Queen informed.

“No way. I have put in the time and the effort, this galaxy belongs to me!” Rita retorted.

“Lots of headway you’re making. I didn’t even know you were around until you sent your goons to interfere with my plan for the Power Geeks!”

“I will be the one to take down the Power Rangers,” Rita declared.

An idea sprouted in Goldar’s mind. “Hey, we can work together. With our combined might, the Power Rangers wouldn’t stand a chance.”

“Fat chance, Gold dork. I rule alone. The only way we would work together is if you all agree to serve me.”

“Never,” Rita shot back.

“Then you all will be eliminated and thus unable to muck up my plans any further,” the Dark Queen threatened.

“Just try it. My Finster can make much better monsters than your lame mutants,” Rita boasted. “And if I need to, I can make them grow to enormous sizes with my wand.”

“I have large robots, a mammoth snake, and Big Blag can change his size without the need of some silly wand,” the Dark Queen countered.

“Oh yeah, we will see who is better on the battlefield you….you skank!”

The Dark Queen laughed. "After I prove my superiority I think I will make you kiss my boots.”

The hologram of the Dark Queen disappeared and Rita stormed off to prepare her army with Goldar in tow. Baboo stood alone.

“Am I the only one who notices the similarities,” he noted.

Dark Queen 😍 🥰 😻 💞 💖 :wub:

Anyway, I give the match a 5.0.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Venom 2009
5.00 - Boratz
5.00 - StormChaser

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
15.00 Total Combined Score
15.00 / 3 = 5.00 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE