Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Match 18918 Cyclonus vs. Hutzil

leroypowell3

Megastory 10.9

Previously: Unicron began acquiring minions to see to his lesser matters including Starhawk, Captain Planet and Space Godzilla.

Brainiac came across Unicron consuming a planet. Unicron sent Space Godzilla and Starhawk to destroy the observer but Brainiac overcame and captured them.

Another of Unicron’s minions was Galvatron and his lieutenants- Cyclonus and Scourge.

Galvatron took Scourge up on a traitorous mission, teaming with Vilgax in the search for the Infinity Gems.

Concerned about the new quest for the Infinity Gems, The Monitor asked Quasar to oppose the seekers. The location of the first stone was under assault by an unknown faction and Quasar had to battle a Hutzil automaton.

It was unusual to underestimate an opponent. Brainiac didn’t expect to defeat Unicron but he didn’t expect to be so thoroughly dominated.

Now came the boasting.

“You have something of mine. I will take them back.”

Braniac’s critically damaged ship was vaporized but two entities, Starhawk and Space Godzilla were released from their prison and restored to normal size.

Unicron continued. “You adore knowledge. I now present to you eternal knowledge. The knowledge of eradication.”

Just like his ship, Braniac was vaporized.

With the annoyance disposed of, Unicron proceeded with his plans for Galvatron.

Cyclonus was a bit confused when Unicron telepathically called for him. Traditionally, he would summon Galvatron and Galvatron would relay any instructions to Cyclonus and Scourge.

Currently, Cyclonus was on a solo mission, getting ready to take over a Decepticon outpost for Galvatron. The overall objective was to take over the Decepticons of this era for Galvatron’s use.

“I hear you Master.” Cyclonus said audibly. He didn’t really get the telepathic thing. And he never addressed Unicron by name.

The booming of power actually made his head hurt as Unicron spoke to him. “I have a task for you. Galvatron is about sinister purposes. I want you to go and thwart his plans.”

“Master I do not know what Galvatron is up to. I’m not sure how to oppose him.”

“You’re excuses displease me. Go. I will give you further instructions as they develop.”

“As you command my master.” said Cyclonus.

Like that, Cyclonus was on course to a world, beyond the normal space lanes.

There seemed to be some battle taking place in the upper atmosphere and brave warrior that he was, he dove right in to investigate.

The Hutzil robot was kind of tough but once Quasar knew that he could cut loose he made short work of it. However, there as more than one. After about ten showed up Quasar knew that it was time to retreat.

Backup would be required after all.

As expected the Hutzils followed him. Uninterested in getting in too deep, Quasar prepared to teleport away with power of his quantum bands.

That is until he saw an incoming vessel. It was the accompanying ships that were obviously damaged and obviously crashing that really fascinated him.

Whoever this was making planet fall had powered through the orbiting fleet.

Visually, it was a needle nose fighter style vehicle. The design did not give any hint to the species identity. When it suddenly transformed into a mech being Quasar had his answer- Cybertronian.

Cyclonus saw Quasar and he saw the Hutzils pursuing him.

Probably reading his mind, Unicron spoke his next commandment to him.

“Assist the Protector of the Universe. Destroy the automatons.”

Without a word to Quasar, Cyclonus took his gun and opened fired on the Hutzils.

A particularly special one maneuvered its way to personal space invasion. The others held back, even refraining from attacking Quasar as the one on one battle began.

Fight Parameters:

Cyclonus has been reduced to human size to better engage the Hutzil.

The Hutzil must kill Cyclonus to win.

Cyclonus must destroy the Hutzil to win.