Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Match 18759 Tong Po vs. The Chosen One

leroypowell3

Megastory 12.4

Dragon Emperor

Previously: Through the schemes of a cabal of nefarious men, Han- the Dragon Emperor had been resurrected. His first feat was to kill Ozai- the Fire Lord of the Fire Nation and took rulership hip of it.

The Dragon Emperor moved quickly to establish his authority.

If he were to truly be the Emperor of China, he needed to overthrow the current Communist government.

An easy task for a man such as he. Han simply went to a meeting of the leaders and killed them all with his bare hands. His advisers tried to warn him of the Communist movement but simple barbarity proved an efficient counter.

As it became known that Han was now in power, allies began to court his favor.

Most sent delegates but a few came in person.

Military leadership, eager not to be killed, pledged their allegiance to the returning emperor.

In came gifts galore.

Han was set up in a makeshift throne room to receive all of the guests and presents.

The sniveling generals marched in a young officer.

“Allow me to introduce Captain Li Shang. He valiantly fought off the Americans as you were being revived.”

A pleased look on his face, Han studied him. “Well done, Captain. Continue to fight bravely and there will be a promotion for you.”

Shang bowed low. “Thank you sir.”

A snort of approval, and Han walked away. He paused beside the general. “Give him an assignment. Something important. To prove himself.”

Later entered a delegation calling themselves the city of Fang.

The queen herself came.

“Our city has survived in seclusion even before your rule. But now we are in decline. I seek to place Fang under your power.”

Han cocked head.

The Queen sweetened the deal. “As a token of our loyalty, I present you my daughter Namarri.

The young woman looked nervous. At least to the keen-eyed. She put on a brave, stern, valiant face but her clenched fist indicated her discomfort.

“We are few in number,” the Queen went on. “But we have fierce warriors. Certainly the Emperor can find value in men such as this.”

Two shirtless toughs stood at attention behind her.

Their meeting was interrupted by a new delegation.

But it was actually a group of Chinese officials.

Between two soldiers walked a Caucasian man. He was well built but otherwise didn’t look very impressive.

“This is the Chosen One.”

Han looked puzzled.

“Has the emperor ever heard of a warrior so powerful that he cannot be beaten?”

“The destined champion of Mortal Kombat?”

“No not that one. That is someone else.” This is simply ‘the Chosen One’. A weapon for the emperor’s use.”

Still unsure, Han sat quietly.

“I’m sure his appearance puzzles you, majesty, but believe this man is the Chosen One. He has the mark. Show him.”

The Chosen One stuck out his tongue and a little face at the tip waled at him.

Even the Dragon Emperor drew back in disgust. Thoughtful for a second, the emperor jumped out of this chair excitedly.

“A demonstration!” he shouted. “To show your skill!” he pointed. “The Chosen One! Let the warriors of Fang test you skills.”

The Fang queen graciously accepted. “Tong Po.” she volunteered one of the shirtless men.

The appropriate man steeped forward as everyone around them backed up.

Tong Po and the Chosen One squared off and the demonstration began.

Fight Parameters:

Tong Po and the Chosen One duel.

One will defeat the other by knock out, submission, surrender, and I’m sure this lot wouldn’t be bothered by death.