Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Match 18743 Madison Lee vs. Letty Ortiz

StormChaser

Jane waited until she heard a noise in the hallway. She started shooting at the hallway with her shotgun. Madison slid across the hallway floor to avoid getting hit.

Madison rolled into one of the other rooms. She crawled behind one of the couches in the living room. Madison glanced at the direction of the kitchen. She could see part of Jane aiming her shotgun at the hallway.

Madison then aimed one of her gold-plated desert eagles at Jane. Madison was about to let out a shot. Jane quickly glanced over and saw the former Charlie's Angel. Jane dived beneath the kitchen island.

Madison shot off a couple bullets in Jane's direction. Jane grabbed the meat clever and threw it in Madison's direction. Madison ducked down to avoid getting impaled by the meat clever. 

Madison glanced back and saw the clever sticking out of the wall. Madison crawled back toward one of the other rooms. Jane started shooting at the couch with her shotgun.

Madison grabbed a small concealed explosive and tossed it into the living room. The explosive detonated and caused Jane to duck down behind the kitchen island. Madison ran out of the back room and started shooting in Jane's direction.

Jane was able to roll around the kitchen island. She then crawled around the island. While Madison was looking away, Jane charged her attacker. Jane kicked Madison in the chest and caused her to fly back into the living room.

Madison dropped both of her gold-plated desert eagle pistols. She rolled back and got back to her feet. Jane charged at Madison again before she could catch her footing. 

Jane punched Madison across the face and then knee her in the stomach. Jane then unleashed an uppercut that caused Madison to fall back against the wall that had the meat clever sticking out of it. Madison then reached for the meat clever.

Jane jumped toward her attacker and elbowed her across the face. She then punched Madison back into the wall. Madison spit out some blood and did a palm strike to Jane's throat. Madison then kicked Jane back on the floor.

Madison said "My turn."

Jane immediately got back to her feet. She tried punching Madison once again. Madison grabbed her arm and twisted her wrist. She then kicked Jane back across the living room. 

Jane tried to get back to her feet, but Madison knocked her back into the kitchen. Jane rolled around and tried taking out her pistol. Madison was able to get out her small gun first, and shot Jane in the stomach. 

Jane dropped her gun and put her hand over the bullet wound. Madison collected her two gold-plated desert eagles. She then got the drive that contained the information on creating the virus. 

Madison could smell the smoke from the house being on fire. She saw that the flames started entering the living room and knew it would not be long until it reached the kitchen. Madison looked down at the wounded Jane.

Madison said "You put up a good fight but it's kill or be killed."

Jane said "Shut up, bitch."

Madison laughed and left the female operative to bleed out in the burning building. She got in her sports car and sped away. Madison then picked up her phone and started calling her contacts. She told them that she had the drive and the highest bidder would obtain the drive.

Meanwhile

Jane's agency had gotten word that the drive was lost. After hearing that Jane Smith was killed in action, they started scrambling for a joint agency task force. One of the government officials by the name of Mr. Nobody had someone in mind to track down the drive. 

Mr. Nobody thought about calling up Dom Toretto, but he knew that Dom was busy at the moment. He then remembered that Dom's wife was a pretty skilled asset. Mr. Nobody picked up the phone to contact Letty.

Letty was told to meet an undisclosed location in Los Angeles. She walked into what appeared to be an office building. Letting then saw Mr. Nobody walked in to meet with her.

Letty said "Why am I here, Mr. Nobody?"

Mr. Nobody said "Letty, I am just going to be straight with you. Recently, there was a biologist that developed a way to create a potentially extinction level virus. He put the formula in a drive and now that drive is on its way to be sold on the black market. I need you to either get it back or destroy it."

Letty said "Dom and the team are busy."

Mr. Nobody said "I'm not asking Dom. You have had experiences with the Black market when you were in with Owen Shaw. We got a meeting place. The world just needs this gone."

Letty said "alright, I'll do it"

Letty drove to the location of the black-market auction. The bidders that came were from some of the most wanted lists in several countries. Letty then saw something that caught her attention. There was a woman that seemed out of place.

Letty remembered that Mr. Nobody said that a highly trained assassin had obtained the drive containing the details for the virus. Letty followed the woman a ballroom in an extravagant hotel. Letty knew that this was where the deal was about to get down.

Letty contacted Mr. Nobody and he sent in a team. In the chaos, Letty saw the woman escaping to the roof. Letty grabbed a harpoon gun and pistol. She followed the woman to the roof. Letty confronted the woman on the roof. 

Letty said "I don't know who you work for, but it is over! Hand over the drive!"

Madison said "Silly girl. I don't follow some orders on a box. I work for myself."

Letty said "Well your boss sucks!"

Madison Lee has her 2 desert eagle pistols and a small pistol

Letty has a harpoon gun, a pistol and a knife