Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 18560 Sydney Fox vs. Jo Braddock

Boratz

Lost and Found

Part. 2 of 2

"You have nowhere to run!" Juno yelled while she pointed her gun in Sydney's direction. 

Sydney glanced down at her crossbow and then at her surroundings. There was a bottle of wine on a bar in the shelves next to her. She reached over and picked up the bottle. With a deep breath, she threw bottle in the direction of Juno. Skinner quickly jumped out of the way to avoid being hit by the bottle. Sydney used this opportunity to shoot Juno's pistol out of her hand with the crossbow. Juno's eyes widened as the pistol flew out of her hand. In what seemed to be a split second, Sydney charged at the cold-hearted antiques dealer. She kicked Juno back against the seats behind her. The ruthless smuggler let out a grunt as she tried to push herself back to her feet. Sydney aimed her crossbow at the wicked woman. Juno was able to act quickly and reached for the crossbow. Both women struggled over the gain control of the weapon. In their struggle, they tripped on the floor. Juno was able to knock the crossbow out of Sydney's hands. The ruthless smuggler used this opportunity to punch Sydney across the face.

"BITCH!" Juno screamed as Syndey fell back against the floor.

Juno kicked the relic hunter in the stomach. Sydney struggled as she felt the wind get knocked out of her. The antiques dealer grabbed Syndey's hair and threw her head against the floor. Juno continued to smash Sydney's head against the floor until Syndey was able to push her back. Sydney felt as if her surrounding were blurry from the blows to her head, but she knew she had to fight through it or she would be killed. Juno tried to punch Sydney but Syndey was able to catch her arm. The relic hunter punched Juno across the face and twisted her arm. The archeologist was able to flip the antiques dealer over her shoulder. Juno was slammed on the floor. She then glanced back and saw her pistol close by. She gave a quick glance up at Sydney.

Sydney looked down at Juno and then glanced at the pistol. Juno hissed as she jumped for the pistol. The ruthless woman was able to grabbed the grip of the pistol. She spun around and tried to aim it at the relic hunter. Before she could get off a shot, Sydney slammed her body against Juno. Syndey grabbed Juno's hand and they wrestled for the gun. In their struggled for the pistol, Juno jerked the trigger back on the pistol and started shooting in all directions. The bullets flew toward the cockpit of the private plane. One of the bullets took out a window which caused much chaos in the main section of the plane.

The pilot struggled to keep control of the plane. After the small plane shook violently through the air, he was able to get the jet stabilized. He growled as he reached for a revolver and decided to check what exactly was happening in the back. After opening the door of the cockpit, one of the stray bullets from Juno's pistol struck the pilot in the chest. The pilot stumbled back and fell against the controls. In their struggle, the two women did not realize what had just happened to the pilot or the controls. 

Sydney was able to knock the pistol out of Juno's hand. Juno screamed while trying to put her hands around Sydney's throat. Sydney was able to put Juno in a wristlock and slammed her against a window. The archeologist was able to knee the wicked woman's upper back leg. Juno's leg went numb as she stumbled around. Sydney grabbed Juno's shoulder and spun her around. Sydney punched Juno multiple times across the face. Juno fell back on the floor. With all of her strength, she tried to crawl away from Sydney Fox. Juno saw a corkscrew that had fallen on the floor from the ensuing chaos. She reached over and grabbed the small sharp tool. 

Juno rolled over and tried stabbing her enemy with the tool. Sydney was able to dodge the attack. Blood started to drop out of Juno's nose and ran down her smiling face. Sydney held up her hands and prepared herself for Juno's next move. The adventurer gazed over Juno's bloodied and bruised face. She could tell that Juno was not much of a warrior, but she was certainly not going to give up that easily. Sydney had faced much tougher and far more skilled opponents in her adventures. Juno's grip on the sharp corkscrew tightened as she tried impaling the archeologist once again. Sydney grabbed Juno's wrist and twisted her hand. Juno dropped the corkscrew as she felt a sharp pain run down her wrist. 

Sydney kicked Juno in the stomach. Juno leaned forward as she felt the air escape her. While Juno was leaning forward, Sydney grabbed Juno's head and slammed her knee against her face. Juno fell back on the floor. The antiques dealer's face was now covered in blood as she spit a couple teeth out of her mouth. Juno tried to push herself up once again. Sydney glanced over and reached over for a champagne bottle that was sitting on the shelf. With a tight grip, she smashed the bottle against the top of Juno's head. Juno fell unconscious against the floor. Sydney gazed down at Juno and then glanced back at the cockpit door. She saw the door was cracked open and bullet holes in the wall. 

"Damn!" Syndey yelled while racing to the cockpit. 

Her dark brown eyes widened as she discovered the pilot's lifeless body against the controls. The controls appeared to be damaged and the plane was heading the direction of a mountainside. Sydney opened up a cabinet door and took out a parachute. She raced over and collected her crossbow. She then sprinted toward the door and forced the latch open. The door of the plane sprang open as items throughout the cabin started flying everywhere. Sydney strapped the parachute on and quickly jumped out of the plane. She opened up the parachute and started gliding down to the Earth's surface.

Juno slowly started to regain consciousness. Her face and body were throbbing in pain from the fight that she just had with Sydney Fox. The antiques dealer stumbled as she tried to stand to her feet. She saw that the door of the plane was wide open and that the archeologist was nowhere in sight. She staggered to the front of the plane and through the door of the cockpit. While everything seemed hazy at first, her heart sank as she realized that the pilot was dead and the plane was hurtling toward a mountain side.

"Ah shit..." Juno said in defeat while watching  helplessly as the plane crashed against the mountain side. 

While she was descending to the Earth below, Sydney heard the powerful explosion after the plane had crashed into the side of the mountain. With the wind pushed against her, she glanced over and saw the fire and smoke on the side of the mountain. She finally had descended upon the green blades of grass below her. Sydney was happy to be safe on the ground but time was of the upmost importance. The cargo plane that had contained the deadly idol was several miles away by now. She had managed to snatch her phone before she jumped out of the plane. As she was calling assistant, she glanced back at the mountain where the plane had just crashed. She thought about Juno for a moment. "My sincerest apologies, Ms. Skinner..." Sydney mumbled under her breath before she heard her assistant answer the phone. 

"I need you to track my location and pick me up! This is not over!" She ordered while starting to unharness herself from the parachute.

"Where are you?! You never said anything about me being in a war!" The teaching assistant pleaded.

"Please! This is not over! The idol is in the hands of some really bad people!" Sydney screamed.

"What about that antiques dealer? The one that supposedly looked identical to you." The assistant replied while he was looking over the tracking app on his phone.

"Her plane took a slight detour into a mountain." Sydney replied.

"Oh... That sounds terrible... I have your location. We will head there shortly!" The assistant said as he ran to that rusted jeep. 

They sped through dirt paths and over rocky fields. It was not long until they reached Sydney's coordinates. The assistant reluctantly hopped in the back seat while Sydney sat down in the front passenger seat. She told her friend to start driving north and gave him the location of an airfield in the area that she overheard Juno Skinner discussing on the phone. While her friend pushed down the gas pedal, the rusted-out jeep sped through the rough terrain. The teaching assistant could be heard complaining in the back seat about how Sydney's friend should keep his eyes on the road but his complaints went on deaf ears. 

Sydney was using that time to contact the CIA officers that had recruited her for this mission while Sydney's friend raced to get to the location. The call to the CIA officers had gone through. In the back of her mind, Sydney was hoping to speak with the younger agent as she thought he would be easier to deal with. The phone rang for several moments and then she heard someone pick up on the other line. 

With that same gravelly voice, the seasoned CIA officer answered with, "Did you retrieve the idol?"

"No, we ran into a trap when we arrived. We are tracking it now." Sydney responded.

"Damn it, Professor Fox! We recruited you because you were supposed to be the best at this!" The seasoned officer cursed while he took a moment to breathe. "Where is it now?"

"I am sending you the coordinates. An antiques smuggler by the name of Juno Skinner had it sent there. She was going to have it smuggled out of the country undetected with other artifacts that were collected across the country." Sydney responded while she texted the information to the officer.

"Where is this Juno Skinner now?" The officer asked.

"She's dead. We won't have long before whoever it is that she was working for learns of this and leaves with the idol. I am heading there now." Sydney replied.

"There is a squad in the area. I will send them to that airfield. They will get the job done! You stand down. You've done enough." The officer said with a snarky voice.

Before Sydney could respond, the officer hung up the phone. She cursed as she threw her phone down on the dash board. Her teaching assistant could feel the anger radiating off the relic hunter and thought it was best to keep quiet. Her friend assured them that they were not far from the airfield and they would be able to get there before the hostile group fled the country with the idol. The teaching assistant reached down and picked up Sydney's bag from the back. He dug through her items and took out her mini crossbow. He let out a sigh as he handed it to her. Sydney smiled while glancing down at the crossbow and then back up at her assistant.

"Please make sure that you do not get us killed." The assistant said with a forced smile.

"I promise." Sydney responded while taking her crossbow from her assistant.

Meanwhile...

Several mercenaries were loading up many different antiques from all around the country onto the cargo plane. There were massive statues and priceless artifacts being stored within the massive jet. While the troops loaded the pieces, the mercenary leader gazed over her price. A sinister smile formed across Jo Braddock's face while she fondly gazed upon the idol from within the containment device that it was stored in. She had plans for this deadly artifact, and everything was now being set in motion. While her men raced to fill the plane, she walked back and looked up in the sky.

"Where is Skinner? She should have arrived by now." Jo asked one of her henchmen.

The mercenary started looking over a tablet. After flipping through multiple screens on the device, he looked up at Braddock. "There is radio silence, ma'am!"

"What does that mean?" Braddock asked.

"There's nothing there. No signal, no trace of it. It's gone." The mercenary responded.

"And Skinner?" Braddock asked while thinking of the greedy American.

"The calls are failing. She has gone dark." The mercenary replied while handing the tablet to Braddock.

Braddock looked down at the tablet for a moment while several thoughts raced through her head. She looked up at her henchman. "We have to get out of here soon! Move quickly and get this plane in the air!"

Braddock walked through the cargo plane. She knew that any one of these items would cost a fortune on the black market, but the real treasure came from this idol. She hissed at the thought that her plans may be compromised as a result of Juno Skinner. "If she is not dead, then I will slit her throat myself." Braddock growled under her breath. The mercenary leader had spent years chasing after treasures that were long thought lost over time but this would give her power she had never dreamed of. She had killed countless people over legends and myths, but this idol would make her a force to be reckoned with. Braddock was on the verge of gaining control of her own empire and she was not going to simply let that fall out of her reach.

Outside of the airfield...

The jeep came to a stop and Sydney stepped out of the vehicle. She saw the plane in the distance and small army of hostile mercenaries surrounding the plane. It did not appear that the squad that the CIA was sending had arrived yet and Sydney knew that even if they did arrive at this point, the plane would begin its escape. She had to sneak onto the cargo plane and find the idol before that could happen. She told her plan to her teaching assistant and her old friend. A large boyish smile formed across her friend's face as he realized that he would get to be the distraction. Her teaching assistant on the other hand absolutely detested the plan, but he could not think of anything better. 

"So you're really going to sneak onto another plane?" The teaching assistant asked.

"Yeah." Sydney said with a puzzled smirk.

"I mean with your experiences on the last one, I figured you learned your lesson by now." He replied with a sarcastic voice.

"This time you are coming with me." Sydney said with a large smile.

"Oh... Great." Her assistant said with a forced smile.

The assistant jumped out of the jeep and moaned while looking in the direction of the plane. He glanced at Sydney who was saying goodbye to her friend. She gave her friend a kiss on his cheek before she stepped out of the jeep. 

"Until next time, Sydney Fox!" Her friend laughed before speeding off.

Sydney glanced at her teaching assistant and nodded her head. They then started running toward the airfield and did their best not to be seen. They waited for that rusted-out jeep to crash through the gates, before entering onto the airfield itself. There were a couple guards walking close by and Sydney quietly snuck up behind them. She was able to knock both of them unconscious while her teaching assistant looked on helplessly. 

Suddenly, Braddock heard a crash from outside. She ran to see what was happening. Several of her men were shooting at something in the distance. She ran out and saw that a rusted jeep had crashed through one of the fences and was driving throughout the airfield. She screamed for them to get the plane started. Braddock turned around and ran back into the jet. In the distance, the sound of a military chopper could be heard coming toward them. Braddock hissed when she realized that their location had already been compromised.

"HOLD THEM OFF!" Braddock roared while the plane roared to life.

The helicopter landed and a group of highly trained soldiers emerged from the helicopter. Several mercenaries were shot down as the soldiers started to engage them. Braddock scrambled to get back on the jet once again. The back of the plane started to close while her mercenaries stayed behind to fight of the squad of troops that had been sent. Braddock held onto a strap while the plane started to race down the run way. With the plane lifting up into the air, the mercenary leader let out a sigh of relief. She then heard a noise from within and a scowl came across her face. She quietly snuck through the rows of artifacts to find the source of the noise. Finally, she found a young thin man who seemed easily frightened. Braddock came out and aimed her gun at the man.

"Who the hell are you?" Braddock asked with her gun aimed at the man.

"Oh... uh... I'm just a teaching assistant here to lend a helping hand." He said with a shaking voice.

A puzzled look came over Braddock's face as she glared at Him. "An assistant to who?" She growled. 

"Me." Sydney said while stepping around a corner. Sydney gazed over the mercenary and quickly spotted the two karambit knives at her side.

"Ah... You must be that archeologist that came to stop me." Braddock said with a chilling tone.

"And who are you?" Sydney asked with her crossbow pointed at the mercenary leader.

"You will not be alive long enough to know." Braddock responded with a smirk. "You know you do bear a striking resemblance to that stupid American bitch that I hired. I was going to kill her anyway, so killing you would work just as well."

Braddock glanced at Sydney and then at her teaching assistant. With her pistol still aimed at the teaching assistant, a smirk formed across her face as she instantly kicked the teaching assistant across the face. Braddock jumped behind one of the artifacts before Sydney could get off a shot with her crossbow. The assistant fell down on the ground unconscious. Sydney was about to check on him, but she knew that this mercenary was dangerous. She had to stop her first before she could check on him. Sydney steadily walked over to take cover behind a large statue. In the corner of her eye, Sydney saw a sword in one of the crates that were brought on board. With her crossbow in one hand, Sydney reached over to take the sword with her other hand. She knew that this would be a dangerous battle, but she had no other choice. Sydney had to stop this mercenary here and now. She had to stop the idol from getting loose into the world. 

Sydney has her mini crossbow in her possession and a sword

Jo Braddock has a pistol and two karambit knives

Another great set-up, Boratz. It's been awhile since I've seen you do a follow-up to a match. And lol at Juno essentially going out the same way she did in True Lies. :D 

As for the match, I think I'll leave the voting to those that have seen Relic Hunter and Uncharted. Jo didn't look all that impressive in the one fight I saw her in, but that may not be her at her best. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Another great set-up, Boratz. It's been awhile since I've seen you do a follow-up to a match. And lol at Juno essentially going out the same way she did in True Lies. :D 

As for the match, I think I'll leave the voting to those that have seen Relic Hunter and Uncharted. Jo didn't look all that impressive in the one fight I saw her in, but that may not be her at her best. 

Thanks DS!

It definitely has been a while since I've done a follow on any of mine. 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - StormChaser
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.80 - DSkillz

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
14.80 Total Combined Score
14.80 / 3 = 4.93 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Sydney Fox: 2
Jo Braddock: 2