Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 18548 Vernita Green vs. Mallory Kane

StormChaser

Vernita shot at Jinx from the other subway car. Jinx took cover behind a few of the seats. Jinx shot at Vernita. Vernita jumped for cover.

They both shot at each other multiple times. Jinx ran out of bullets first. Vernita went out in the middle of the aisle and tried shooting at Jinx. Jinx threw her unloaded gun at Vernita.

Vernita jumped out of the way to dodge the gun. Jinx saw the Vernita was distracted and threw one of her knives at Vernita. She missed Vernita and the knife stuck into the back of one of the subway seats.

Vernita looked at the knife. Jinx charged at Vernita while she was distracted. Vernita tried shooting at Jinx again but Jinx knocked the gun out of her hand.

Jinx then punched Vernita in the face. Vernita walked back while Jinx tried kicking Vernita. Vernita blocked the kick and Jinx punched her across the face. Jinx then tried punching Vernita again. Vernita grabbed Jinx's armed and tossed her against the glass of the subway car.

The glass cracked as Jinx fell onto the seat. Vernita tried kicking Jinx but Jinx blocked the attack. Jinx kicked Vernita in between the legs and the kicked her face. Jinx immediately got to her feet and ran to Vernita again.

Vernita was able to jump up and kick Jinx in the chest. Jinx fell back against the door in between the subway cars. Vernita pulled out her knife and started moving toward Jinx. 

Jinx quickly took out her other knife. She swung it at Vernita who dodged the attack. Vernita then swung her knife at Jinx. Jinx was able to move her arm away from the blade but she had nowhere to go.

Vernita said "I got you now bitch"

Jinx said "Get this bitch"

Jinx tried slice at Vernita's hand. Vernita quickly moved her hand. Vernita countered the attack and sliced Jinx's hand. Jinx dropped her knife on the ground. 

Jinx tried to kick Vernita but Vernita dodged the kick. Vernita then sliced Jinx's leg. Jinx tried to move to the next train car but Vernita grabbed her and stabbed her in the side.

Jinx was able to elbow Vernita in the face. Vernita stumbled back and Jinx grabbed the area that she was stabbed. Jinx spun around and tried attacking Vernita one last time. Vernita dodged the attack and stabbed Jinx in the chest. 

Jinx stood motionless with the knife sticking out of her chest in between the train cars. Vernita punched Jinx across the face. Jinx stumbled to the edge of the train car.

Vernita said "I got you bitch"

Vernita kicked Jinx in the stomach and Jinx fell under the subway wheels. Vernita walked back into the subway car. She collected her belongs and got off at the nest stop. 

Vernita was walking away from the subway station and she heard her phone ringing. She looked at her phone. Vernita saw that it was an unknown number calling her. 

Vernita said "What do you want?"

The government woman said "You did a great service to your country. You will be paid handsomely for this"

Vernita said "You threatened my husband and baby girl. I thought come and find you"

The government woman said "don't threaten me. Mrs Bell or Ms. Green, whatever it is that you are calling yourself. You have no idea what we are capable of"

Vernita hung up the phone. She was angry but she knew that she would return home soon. She was also happy that she was going to get paid for this mission.

Meanwhile the government official had started contacting another assassin. She knew that with NSA Agent Johnson's death, people would start asking questions. She knew CIA Direction Marcus Dixon would continue to search and she had to make sure there were no lose ends.

The government official had to make sure that Vernita was eliminated before Marcus found out who she was. The government official contacted an operative that had done some jobs in the area. This operative was named Mallory Kane.

The government official contacted Mallory Kane. Mallory answered the phone. The government official made sure her phone was not traceable.

Mallory said "Do you have a job for me?"

The government official said "Yes. There was a rogue assassin that murdered an NSA agent. We need her taken out"

Mallory said "Understood. Send me this assassin's profile and I will eliminate them."

Mallory received the profile for Vernita Green. The government official had also sent an address to a hotel that she was staying. Mallory went to the hotel. 

Mallory looked over her contacts in the area. She found that Vernita had checked into an upscale hotel. She knew that she would have to try to be discreet in this mission.

Mallory boarded a bus and headed to the hotel. She looked over the hotel and kept her pistol concealed. Mallory remembered reading that Vernita specialized in edged weapons. The file said that she was one of the most skilled women in the world with an edged weapon.

Mallory knew that if the fight resulted in a knife fight, she would have her hands full. Mallory believed that she would need to try and take her out before it went to that. Mallory headed inside the hotel.

Mallory was able to locate the room that Vernita was staying in. She went to the elevator and started to head up to the floor. The elevator doors opened and Mallory started heading toward the room.

Vernita had just cleaned herself up. She had put ammunition back her pistol in case she met resistance when trying to return home. Vernita went to open the door to her hotel room to head home. 

Vernita opened the door and saw Mallory down the hallway. She saw that Mallory was holding a gun with a silencer. Vernita jumped for cover behind a wall and got her pistol out.

Vernita said "that bitch sent someone to kill me."

Mallory said "I have my orders. You will not make it out of this hotel alive."

Vernita Green has a pistol and a knife

Mallory Kane has a pistol and a knife