Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 18534 Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes) vs. The Corinthian

Boratz

"Welcome everyone to our second Killer Convention! Due to some unforeseen circumstances at our last Killer Con, we did not have a convention last year, but those circumstances have been worked out. After the unfortunate events in 2020 between Cain and Valak, we have asked Cain to stay far away from the convention this year. We sadly lost our dear demon Nun to Cain's rampage, but we can certainly dishonor her memory with all of you crazies out there! This year we hope to have even more thrills and kills in the Big Easy of New Orleans, Louisiana! This year we are pulling out all the stops so that you may get as much out of this Con as inhumanly possible! Once again food will be catered by Dr. Hannibal Lector, so expect liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti! I hear he may even get inside some of your brains at some point during this Con!"

"We certainly have a great line up with this Killer Con! We have a guest of honor who will be speaking at one of the panels later this evenkng, so do not rip your victim's hearts out just yet! He is a killer that has inspired a great many. Please join me in putting your claws and blades together for the Corinthian! The Corinthian has made a name for himself by removing his victim's eyes for quite a long while. Hmm, that sounds very eye opening... Sorry for the pun but hey you do not have to stab me over it! It is a wonder how he has managed to stay so young during all of this time, but maybe that is a secret he will share in his presentation. There will be pamphlets available for all of you monsters out there in the crowd!"

Some of our other events will include hunting and stalking your prey in the woods. I believe ol' Four Fingers will be leading that with Victor Crowley, so do not go take a wrong turn and get lost! I believe that there is an ice cream truck with some despicable delights from the Ice Cream Man, and even some booths that offer beautiful flowers all the way from the Ruins. You best watch out for those vines; I hear they can have quite an appetite. There will be a brief seminar regarding the importance of family from the Stepfather and anger management lessons from Kayako Saeki. She certainly knows how to keep a grudge, wouldn't you say. We have story times with Brenda Bates and her urban legends. There will also be fishing lessons with the Fisherman himself. These are just a few of the horrific things that you will encounter at this convention. So, from everyone here at Killer Con, please enjoy yourselves and have a frightful good time!"

All the serial killers and murders in the crowd started to scatter around when the announcements came to an end. Many vendors had booths filled with weapons of many kinds, while others had a variety of cursed items. There was even a rumor making its way through the crowds that the Necronomicon Ex-Mortis was being sold at one of the many disturbing booths. While a great many in this sadistic Killers Con discussed their many kills throughout the years, there were others that were strong silent types such as Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers. There were faint moans that were drowned out  by the many sadistic laughs. 

There was talk of police detectives within the crowd of killers that were hunting for their suspects, and rumors of survivors that planned to seek justice against those that brought them torment. Within this crowd of psychos and killers, there was one that was quite different from the rest. While a great many were seen as monsters and some were in fact demonic entities, there was a man within the crowd that had a spirt within him that sought to inflict death upon the darkness in the world around. Within this individual was a desire for vengeance. Written upon his name badge was Eli Morrow. He sauntered through the crowd of killers with a stone face glare. It took everything in his power not to lose control on this crowd. 

"HI! I'M CHUCKY! Do you want a Good Guy Doll?" Chucky yelled from his booth. There were several boxes filled with Good Guy Dolls surrounding the sinister doll.

The stern-faced man shook his and continued on through the crowd. This man, Robbie Reyes could feel his heart beating fast as the spirit of Eli Morrow started burning within him. 

"Do you want to play a game?" John Kramer muttered while he tinkered with his devices. Billy the Puppet was riding on a little tricycle within the Jigsaw booth.

There were signs for a special event, "FINALLY PUTTING AN END TO FINAL GIRLS! Presented by Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees." Lines had gathered for this special event. The announcer got on the loud speakers once again. "WELL WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT! Ol' Jason and Michael are hosting an event together! And it is not even Halloween or Friday the 13th! Who said you can't have your victim and eat them too!"

"If any of you are feeling under the weather, be sure to check out the Nurse's Station. Nurse Ratched will take mighty good care of you! And if she can't seem to fix the problem, we have plenty of nasty doctors on hand!"

"Having trouble frightening your victims with your hair style, well we got you covered! Sweeney Todd has offered his services. Be sure to watch your throat while he gives you a wicked shave! Also don't forget to check out Mrs. Lovett's Meat Pies after having that shave! We have even gotten word that there will be a cruise departing soon, or more specifically a Ghost Ship! Keep your eyes open and your ears ready because we have a lot on the agenda for all you monsters and killers out there!"

Letting out a groan and shaking his head in disbelief, Robbie continued to make his way through the crowd. His cold stare quickly turned to a crowd as he felt the evil within the group. He then caught a glimpse of a man in a white suit. This particular man had a circular pair of glasses that went over his face and a smile that would send a chill down the most stoic person's spine. 

"What'd ya know? That's the Corinthian himself." Francis Dolarhyde said while looking over Captain Spaulding's horrific booth.

Robbie thought back to about a week ago. He walked into his house, and found his brother's lifeless body sprawled across the floor. He cried out for his brother as he ran to his side. He cradled Gabe's lifeless body in his arms while gazing over his face. His eyes were missing from their sockets and his body had gone cold. The rage of the Ghost Rider burned deep within Robbie as he cradled his brother's body. Police ruled it a homicide and attributed the murder to the infamous Corinthian. Robbie had traveled across the country with his 1969 Dodge Charger in hopes of inflicting vengeance upon the ruthless killer.

The trail had led him to this moment. He was surrounded by killers that had been a plague to humanity. While the Ghost Rider desperately wanted to be unleashed, it took every ounce of strength he had to control it. His goal was to destroy the Corinthian, and then he would set his eyes on the rest of the Killer Con. He just had to punish the Corinthian first. 

Robbie glared at the dark glasses on the killer as stepped through a doorway. Pushing himself through the crowds, Robbie followed the Corinthian through a corridor. The corridor was narrow and the lights were dim. He finally saw the man in the white suit. The Corinthian turned toward Robbie and a large grinned formed across his face. His pearly white teeth reflected off Robbie's dark eyes.

"Well look who we have here, as I live and breathe it is the one and only Eli Morrow." The Corinthian said as he adjusted the sunglasses on his face. "At least that is what it says on your name tag."

"Are you the Corinthian." Robbie hissed with a stone-faced glare.

"That is what they put my name as." The Corinthian replied with a smile as he pointed at the name tag. "Why do you ask, Mr. Eli Morrow?"

"A week ago, there was a boy. He was disabled. I found him with his eyes cut out!" Robbie growled while his blood started to boil.

"Hmm... well, that certainly sounds like something that I would do." Corinthian replied with a sinister grin.

"His name was Gabe Reyes!" Robbie replied as he stepped closer to the Corinthian.

"Does not seem to ring a bell, but ask any of the other folks here at this delightful convention and I bet you, not a one of them remembers all of their kills." Corinthian responded as he started walking away. "Now if you excuse me, I have a speech to give."

"You murdered Gabe Reyes!" Robbie roared as he stepped closer toward the Corinthian.

The Corinthian stopped and glanced back at Robbie. "You know what is funny." The Corinthian chuckled with a dry laugh. "Eli Morrow was killed in 1999 after getting himself shot. You seem a bit young and alive to be old Eli Morrow. Although, I can see there might be little bit of Eli inside of you."

There was a small group that appeared out of the shadows. The Corinthian had whispered something to the group as he disappeared into the hallway. The group gazed upon Robbie and started taking out different weapons. A smirk formed across Robbie's face as he glared upon the Corinthian's Collectors.

"We are missing the Corinthian's speech because of you, but at least we may get that sweet '69 Charger!" One of the Collectors hissed as he took out a switch blade.

Robbie's eyes turned into a fiery yellow. The Collectors stopped and their eyes widened at what they had just witnessed. Through hellish flames, Robbie transformed into the Ghost Rider. Robbie Reyes ripped through the group of Collectors with ease. Their cries were overpowered by the cheers from the crowds in the large room that had waited to hear from the Corinthian.

With a trail of carnage and flames, Ghost Rider started making his way to the main panel. He could hear the chilling voice of the Corinthian speaking over an intercom in front of the large audience of mass murders. Ghost Rider stopped short of walking into the large room. He listened to the end of the Corinthian's speech.

"....All of you should be proud of the work that you have accomplished. Each of us are pioneers in a field that does not receive rewards. It is not a 9 to 5 job with a paycheck. There are no white picket fences and a house for the things that we do. We are not celebrated on a television screen and we certainly do not have holidays in memory of our accomplishments. With all that to say, we are pioneers! We are entrepreneurs in a field that few could ever begin to understand! We are artists and our work will be remembered forever! Long after you are gone, your artwork will haunt many for years to come! So from the bottom of my heart, enjoy this Killer Con!"

The applause that followed shook the entire convention center. The Corinthian headed down into a back room. He sauntered over to a table full of alcoholic beverages. He poured himself a glass and took a sip. A sinister grin formed across his cheek as he felt a presence in the room with him.

"There he is..." The Corinthian muttered as he laid down the glass. "The big bad Ghost Rider. Here to have his vengeance."

"I am going to burn your soul and crush you!" Ghost Rider hissed as he pulled out his chain.

"That's the thing, kid..." The Corinthian said with a smirk. "I have no soul. I'm a bit of a Nightmare."

The Corinthian pulled out a blade and took the glasses off his face. The shards of teeth in his eye sockets started gritting together as he started making his way toward the Ghost Rider.

"Some inspiring words from an inspirational serial killer! Hmmm... Truly a once in a lifetime opportunity to be able to hear from such a nightmare! We actually just received word that some of the Corinthian's followers known as the Collectors have been found... well in multiple pieces... And apparently the Corinthian and some guy with a flaming head are duking it out as we speak. We will certainly keep you updated. Hopefully this will not be the last Killer Con!  I think we should just let these two have their little skirmish. It has certainly been an eventful day and we will dismiss a little early tonight so we do not get in the way of this battle. Drive safe to wherever it is that you are staying; we are looking at you, Christine! And until next time, keep slashing!"

Fantastic setup! Really entertaining and a great concept (which would be great to see more of). 

Leaning towards Robbie in terms of pure powers and durability - but unlikely the Corinthian will make it that simple and will undoubtedly find someway of escaping. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Culwych1 said:

Fantastic setup! Really entertaining and a great concept (which would be great to see more of). 

Leaning towards Robbie in terms of pure powers and durability - but unlikely the Corinthian will make it that simple and will undoubtedly find someway of escaping. 

Thanks Culwych! It is something that I may come back to here and there. Beautiful thing is that it doesn't need to be some set arc and I could let my imagination run wild with randomness