Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 18529 Giacinta Jinx Johnson vs. Vernita Green

StormChaser

Reece shot at Ewan multiple times. Ewan jumped for cover and looked over at the device. Ewan grinned as he could see the finish line.

Ewan said. “I guess there’s no chance that you’d let me go with that thing, would you?”

Reece said. “Not a chance in hell!”

Ewan said. “Well as long as we are on the same page!”

Ewan shot in the direction of Reece. Reece took cover behind some crates. Ewan started to laugh while shooting in Reece’s direction.

Reece exchanged fire and slowly started making his way closer toward the device. Ewan ran behind a wall. Reece saw the device and then realized that he ran out of ammunition in his machine gun.

Reece quickly took out his pistol. Ewan came out of the corner with his gun drawn. Before he could get off a shot, Reece shot Ewan twice in the chest and then once in the face. Ewan’s body quickly dropped to the ground.

Reece looked over the dead body of Ewan. He then looked over at Boozer. Reece cussed under his breath as he walked over to the device. Reece was able to destroy the device. 

He called into his superior officers. Reece was then transferred to Marcus Dixon. Dixon put the call on a secure line. 

Marcus said. "What is the status of the device?"

Reece said. "The device is destroyed. All of the known enemy hostiles have been eliminated."

Marcus Said. "What do you mean by known enemy hostiles?"

Reece said. "The last enemy that I engaged was talking about getting paid. It sounded like he was getting orders from someone other than Strannix."

Marcus said. "Good work, Commander. We will look into it."

Reece said. "I want in."

Marcus said. "What are you talking about?"

Reece said. "Some of the men under my command were killed. These men were my brothers. I want to help in stopping whoever did this."

Marcus said. "You did good work, Reece. If we need you, I will call you but right now we need to do some investigations. We will call you if and when we need you”

Marcus hung up the phone. He was about to celebrate for the destruction of the device, but there was still the question of who was in charge of it all. Damien Falcon from the NSA walked into his office.

Damien said. “You want to find the bastards responsible?”

Marcus said. “Of course I do. Two of my friends were murdered because of whatever planned.”

Damien said “I have an agent in the field. She can find out who the head of the snake is”

Marcus said “What’s her name?

Damien said “Agent Johnson but she goes by Jinx”

Marcus and Damien called Agent Johnson. Jinx was in the middle of a mission. She was taking out an arms dealer in Germany. Jinx picked up her phone and answered it.

Jinx said “I’m in the middle of something”

Damien said “Well I got something else for you. I need you to look into a terrorist cell that has been operating in the U.S. and throughout the world. They got pretty dang close to getting a weapon that could destroy the world”

Jinx said “When do bad guys not get their hands on something like that?”

Damien said “Don’t get smart with me. I’m sending you the information now. This is a joint mission with the CIA. You got eyes watching you.”

Jinx said “Understood”

Jinx received the information. As she went over the mission, she studied everything from the beginning with Sydney Bristow and the death of her husband. There were several assassins that Bristow had dealt with. She then saw where James Reece had taken down William Strannix and Ewan McStarley.

Jinx knew that she would have to face multiple assassins with this mission. She believed that with everyone involved, it would seem that the person responsible had to be working high up in some type of government agency. Jinx assumed that it was someone in the U.S. government.

Meanwhile, after hearing about McStarley’s defeat, one of the high government officials grew angry by their set back. She knew that the CIA, NSA and DOD would be investigating. She looked into records of Marcus. She found that he and Damien Falcon have contacted NSA Agent Johnson to investigate.

The government official contacted an assassin group that had done a multitude of jobs in the past. She was referred to one of the assassins that was now living in Pasadena, CA. The former assassin named Vernita Green answered the phone.

Vernita said “Hello”

The government official said “Vernita Green, we have a job for you”

Vernita said “There is no Vernita here. I’m Mrs Bell”

The government official said “I know who you are and you should know that we have people watching your husband and daughter. They will not hesitate to take them out unless you comply”

Vernita said “What do you need me to do?”

The official said “There is an NSA agent in Germany that we need taken care of. I will send you here information. Complete the job and you will be rewarded handsomely”

Vernita cussed when she received the information. She thought that she was done with this life. Vernita left a note for her family and said that she has a family emergency. She would return as soon as it was finished. 

Vernita traveled to Germany. She traced the NSA agent to a subway in the middle of the night. Vernita followed the agent onto the subway. Jinx looked back and saw that the subway car was empty. She grew suspicious of Vernita.

Vernita smiled and then pulled out a gun. Jinx immediately ran into the next train car. She pulled out her pistol and got her knife ready. She smiled when she realized that assassins were already after her because of this mission.

Jinx has a pistol and knife

Vernita has a pistol and knife

Still enjoying this arc

Would kind of have like to seen more of Reece. I really enjoyed the Terminal List show. As for the match, I'm not sure. I feel like Jinx is pretty skilled but Vernita was one of the Deadly Viper assassins. While she did not seem the most skilled of the bunch, she did put up a decent fight with the Bride. I'm not sure

• Like 1