Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 18517 James Reece vs. Ewan McStarley

StormChaser

Strannix shot down one of Reece's men. He then ran inside the hanger. Strannix was told that there was another plane that should get him out of the area. Strannix heard the gunfire outside.

Reece found one of his men on the ground dead. He shot down several of the henchmen in anger. One of his SEALs said that Strannix ran into one of the hangers. Reece told commanded his men to cover him.

Reece went into the hanger. Strannix tried to surprise him and shoot him down. Reece slid behind some crates for cover. Strannix shot at the crates several times.

Strannix said "You should relax and sit back. You will get to witness a new world"

Reece said "You are insane and you killed one of my men"

Strannix said "I've killed a lot of people. Killed a nice mom and dad recently. They are just a means to an end."

Reece was able to lean past the crates and shoot at Strannix. One of the bullets grazed Strannix's arm. Strannix dropped the case that had the device. 

Reece then started shooting at Strannix. Strannix jumped for cover. He looked over and saw the case between him and the Navy SEAL. Strannix took out his pistol.

Strannix shot at Reece, but Reece was able to take cover. Strannix then tried to get closer to the case. Reece started shooting at Strannix again.

Reece ran out of bullets and saw that Strannix had also run out of bullets. They did not want to take the time to reload. Strannix took out his knife and Reece took out his hatchet.

Strannix smiled and waved for Reece to come at him. Reece charged toward Strannix. Strannix swung his knife at Reece. Reece dodge the attack and elbowed Strannix in the face.

Reece then kicked Strannix in the chest. Strannix fell against the wall. Strannix tried to stab Reece with his knife. Reece was able to grab his arm. 

Strannix struggled to break free from the Navy SEAL. Reece swung his tomahawk into the top of Strannix's head. Strannix fell back against the wall. Strannix slumped to the ground. 

Reece watched over his body and then looked over at the device. He heard one of his men walking to the building. Reece called into his superiors. Marcus Dixon answered the call. 

Reece said. "Strannix has been eliminated the device has been secured."

Marcus said. "Good work. I need you to destroy the device."

Reece said. "Understood."

Marcus hung up the phone. Multiple other agency leaders went to confront him about his decision to destroy the device. Marcus felt the orders were right.

Marcus said. "Sydney Bristow and her husband died because of this device. If it falls into the wrong hands, it could kills millions more."

One of the high ranking officials walked out of the room. She contacted one of the men that was working with Strannix. Ewan McStarley answered the phone. 

The female official said. "Strannix is dead. I am sending you coordinates for the man that killed him and the device. I need you to secure the device."

Ewan said. "My rate has doubled now. You better pay up or I'm coming for you next."

The female official said. "Don't worry, Ewan. You will get your money but if you fail, you will have more to worry about then some money in your bank account."

Ewan hung up the phone. He followed the coordinates and took out one of Reece's men. He walked into the hanger that Reece was in. He heard Reece talking to one his men.

Reece said. "We have orders to destroy this device."

Boozer said. "All this hell for this thing. Let's destroy it."

Boozer went to set a charge around the device. Ewan came around the corner and shot Boozer dead. Reece yelled out no while taking cover. 

Ewan said. "I can't let you destroy that. Someone is paying good money for that."

Reece said. "You killed Boozer. You're not leaving here alive."

Ewan said. "I've killed a lot of folks. It's nothing new."

James Reece has a machine gun, pistol and his tomahawk

Ewan McStarley has a machine gun, a pistol and a knife

Glad to see another story in your arc

I agree with @leroypowell3 I very much enjoying seeing live action heroes and villains have there time in the spot light. A fun spy thriller action arc. Kind of refreshing

I think Reece should be able to take this one but it has been awhile since I've seen the Condemned so don't remember too much about Ewan