Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 18485 Sydney Bristow vs. William Strannix

StormChaser

Vincent went into the building that Syndey was hiding. He looked for her in different rooms. He then heard a noise from the other side of one of the doors.

Vincent started shooting several times at the door. He waited for a moment. He then opened the door and saw a cat walking around in the other side.

Sydney jumped out from around the corner. Sydney started shooting at Vincent. Vincent leapt into the room with the cat.

Vincent said "You surprised me."

Syndey said "I've been doing that a lot lately."

Vincent said "You must have made some folks angry. They're paying me a lot to kill you."

Syndey said "Those folks have made me angry. If you don't leave, I will kill you like I am going to kill them."

Vincent said "I can't do that. I got a job to do."

Vincent came out of the room and shot at the direction Syndey was in. Syndey was able to get behind a counter. She shot at Vincent.

She then heard Vincent stop shooting. Syndey stepped out and saw Vincent sitting on the floor. There was a blood stain on his chest.

Vincent said "I am going to be a dead man in an abandoned building. It will be a long time before anyone finds me."

Sydney said "Who hired you?"

Vincent said "I can't you. It's the job."

Sydney said "You're dying. At least tell me who."

Vincent said "His name is Strannix."

Vincent died shortly after. Sydney left his body there. She started walking down the street. Sydney then got a call from Marcus.

Marcus said. "We have the location and a team there. They're at the docks."

Sydney said. "I just killed an assassin. He told me the man that hired him was named Strannix."

Marcus started doing some research and found who it was. Marcus was shocked by what he found. He then called Sydney back.

Marcus said "The man is named William Strannix. He is former CIA. The Director found that he was insane and tried to have him killed."

Sydney said "Why did he have Michael killed? Why did he kidnap my children?"

Marcus said "Looks like Michael was looking into it and found more than he should have. I'm still not sure about your kids."

Sydney said "I will kill him and get my kids back."

Sydney met a team at the docks. They went into a warehouse. The team fought Strannix's men, but there was no sign of Strannix or her kids.

From another building, Strannix saw that his men were being defeated by a group of CIA agents. He knew that this was probably going to happen. He took Sydney's kids and locked them in a cage. Even though the CIA had come to the docks, everything was still going to plan.

Strannix had prepared for this. He had been planning on accessing a nuclear silo to attack all the world's nations but Michael Vaughan had gotten in his way. Strannix had Michael killed but Michael was able to put up a security blockade that could only be accessed by his and Sydney's DNA.

After Strannix learned this, he had their children kidnapped. He knew that Syndey would come and try to get her kids back. He sent multiple assassins but they all failed. He knew that he would probably have to face Syndey himself.

It was only a couple more minutes until he could gain access. He them looked at a security came and saw that Sydney was in the other building. Strannix then got a gun ready and had a knife ready for combat.

Sydney saw another building and snuck inside. Sydney was walking around with her gun drawn. She then heard a voice behind her. Sydney turned her head and saw Strannix. She then saw her kids locked in a cage.

Sydney jumped behind a wall for cover. She looked around the room and tried to see if there was anything that she could use in the fight. She then heard Strannix moving around.

Strannix said "You have been a pain in my ass, Ms Bristow"

Sydney said "You took my husband from me"

Strannix said "He was also a pain in my ass and then he got in the way. He had to go."

Sydney said "Why take my kids?"

Strannix said "I am trying to change the world. Your husband got in the way of that. I had him killed. His DNA and your DNA will allow me to access a nuclear silo that he protected from me."

Sydney said "You are insane."

Strannix said "That is the difference between you and me. You have faith in the people. I don't. This world will start over with some better people running it."

Syndey said "I am going to kill you before that happens"

Sydney has a pistol and knife

Strannix has a pistol and knife

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.60 - leroypowell3
4.40 - DSkillz
4.50 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
18.50 Total Combined Score