Stripe: 0
Brigade: 1

Waspinator vs. Grumble Bee
MATCH SCORE
Waspinator: 3
Grumble Bee: 2

Match 18424 Jake Sully (Avatar) vs. Feral Predator

Boratz

"You ain't in Kansas anymore...." Those faint words rang through Jake's mind as he slept. Flashes of his brother appeared and memories of his life as a Marine poured into his mind. The world that he had once called home appeared within his mind as he remembered a world that had torn itself apart. The battles that were fought and the wars that were waged. Constant destruction that was inflicted upon the planet had caused great pain among all life on Earth. Jake's eyes shot open as he started breathing heavily. He sat up and looked over the large blue Na'vi hands that were now his. The former Marine, the former human stood up and gazed down at his wife that was fast asleep. Jake took a deep breath and closed his eyes. A smile formed across his face as he realized that it was just a nightmare of the life that he had before. This world, Pandora was now his home. He gazed upon Neytiri and felt at peace with the life that he had. A few years had passed since the great battle with the sky people. There were many lives lost in that great battle and since that time, Jake had proven himself a strong leader among the Na'vi. He felt a peace among the Na'vi that he never truly felt among humans on Earth. He fell in love with Neytiri and his heart became one with his new home.

Jake climbed up on of the massive trees that the world of Pandora had and watched as the sun rose over the land. With the rising sun, Jake heard the sounds of the many different creatures of Pandora spring to life. The early morning rays of dawn shined over the majestic beauty of waterfalls and mountains. Lush greenery could be seen from all around along with plants unlike anything from Earth. Cries from the mountain banshees filled the air as a great leonopteryx flew through the skies above. Jake watched over the many creatures that sprung from the massive trees and flowers. With the overwhelming beauty that was before him, a warm smile formed over Jake's face and he closed his eye once again. The former Marine turned Na'vi had seen this view countless times now, but the majesty of what was before him had always brought a warmth inside his heart. He opened his eyes and heard the roar of the great leonopteryx or the toruk as it was known among the Na'vi.

"Last shadow..." Jake said under his breath as he began to sprint along the massive tree that he had stood upon. He ran alongside the flying toruk for as long as he could. Jake grinned as he jumped from the massive tree and into the air. He landed upon the fierce beast. As a Taruk Makto, Jake rode the last shadow with honor as he watched over this world as its guardian. Often, the rider of the last shadow would check the skies above to see if there was any sign that the sky people would return. Since the great battle on the Assault of the Tree of Souls, the RDA was driven from Pandora. There were still sky people that had proven themselves to be friends to the Na'vi and protectors of Pandora that were allowed to stay. Despite their victory over the RDA, Jake feared that they would return one day with a massive force. Day and night, he watched the skies and prepared for that coming day.

As he rode the last shadow through the skies of Pandora, Jake cheered as they flew alongside massive waterfalls. They flew over beaches and Jake laughed in excitement as he watched the many different creatures of the water jumping out of the seas and into the air. He watched from the back of the great leonopteryx as they flew over the forests. Down below them, he could see herds of sturmbeests and packs of viperwolves running down below. They flew over breathtaking plants and forests. Jake continued to cheer in excitement as the last shadow took the skies above. The Na'vi warrior glanced at the medusae that lived within the skies and drifted over the mountaintops. Everything seemed right with the world around as Jake watched over his home.

While over the mountain ranges and close to the Hallelujah Mountains, Jake felt at peace as he felt the wind against his face. It was a peace that he had not felt in a long time. He reflected on his journey as a Marine and the choices that he had made in his life on Earth. His thoughts then went to his brother and the choices that he had made that led him to the Avatar program. There were many decisions that were made and choices that were made in both of their lives, but fate led him to this moment. As he was in a moment of reflection, he remembered that he had a meeting with Norm near the Hell's Gate facility.

"Damn!" Jake shouted as he leaned forward. "I got to meet with Norm!" 

Jake turned the massive toruk in another direction as he started heading toward the facility that the RDA had once operated out of. The facility was now used for research, and only a select group of humans were allowed to reside there. Flying high over Hell's Gate, Jake remembered when he first arrived on Pandora. From his arrival to now, he never would have imagined this is where his destiny would be. He looked over the facility and then headed to where he was going to meet Norm. 

Sitting alone along a massive tree, he saw Norm looking off at the world. A smile formed across Jake's face as an idea formed in his head. Quietly, the great leonopteryx landed behind Norm. The massive creature crept up behind Norm and unleashed a frightening roar. Norm jumped up and fell back in horror. Jake could see the fright in Norm's face underneath his oxygen mask. With his arms and legs still trembling, Norm pushed himself to his feet.

With a sigh, Norm said, "Very funny, Jake!" Norm's voice shook as he glanced at the massive dragon like creature. "Now I am going to have to change pants!"

"Why Norm? It doesn't look like you wet yourself!" Jake said with a friendly smile on his face as he jumped off the toruk.

"It did not come out that end." Norm said reluctantly as he shook his head.

"Ohhh..." Jake said as he looked down. "I'm sorry."

"You're late!" Norm replied as he wanted to change the subject.

"Got caught up with patrolling and lost track of time." Jake responded. "And why aren't you in your avatar? Even as a friend, it is not safe for you outside the walls of Hell's Gate."

"Yeah well..." Norm said as his face went pale. "That's why I wanted to meet with you. I'm... I am getting sent back to Earth. I didn't really want to get in my Avatar."

"What?" Jake asked in shock.

"Yeah... Earth wants me to provide my research in a presentation before different world leaders. I think a way of presenting a solution for saving the planet and preserving nature." Norm said as he rubbed the back of his head. "I'll be back here... Some day."

"With RDA still out there..." Jake said as he sighed. "You won't be safe there. They'll see you as a traitor."

"I will have a security detail..." Norm responded. "I feel like this is something that I need to do. Earth was my home. It was your home too. I know mankind has done a lot of bad but maybe we can still do some good to help it."

Jake looked down at Norm and smiled. "You were the first friend that I made on this planet. You will always have a home here, Norm."

"Like I said, I am coming back." Norm grinned as he said. "I mean if the Na'vi let a meat head Marine become one of their own then I like my chances."

Norm went to hug the towering Na'vi. Their attention quickly turned to something else in the distance. There was something that had formed in the sky. It was unlike anything Jake had seen during his life on Earth or even on Pandora. Both Jake and Norm stood in silence for a moment. In all of his years in a classroom or even studying the planet of Pandora, Norm had never heard about anything like this anomaly that was forming in the sky. Jack glanced down at Norm and Norm just shrugged as he gazed into the sky.

Descending from the skies above, clouds formed around lights that appeared to be from the stars. The anomaly was witnessed by many on Pandora as it was unlike anything seen before. There was a stillness in the air as the cloud formation came closer to the surface. There was a fog that spread throughout as something had emerged from the cloud formation. A ship emerged from the clouds and vanished as it flew over an area of land. The clouds that had formed over this fiery light ascended back into the skies above. It was an anomaly that was witnessed by many, but all were unaware of the ship that was within the clouds. All that were on Pandora were unaware that something had arrived from this strange formation of clouds.   

"What is that?" Jake asked as he looked down at Norm.

"I don't know." Norm responded as he stumbled back. "If it is okay, I can take a team to check it out in one of the Scorpions?"

"Alright, let me know what you find!" Jake responded as Norm headed back to the Hell's Gate facility.

A small research team gathered before Norm along with some security personnel. The Scorpion ship roared to life as the team made their way inside. Lifting off the ground, the ship flew through the skies. Each member of the team had their oxygen masks ready to go and the security team prepared their weapons in the event that there was danger. Norm was reluctant to allow the security team to come with them, but he knew that there was a lot to be afraid of in the forests of Pandora. The cloud formation had dispersed but the Scorpion flew close to where it had formed.  As the ship landed underneath where the formation was originally located, the team had made their way out of the ship. 

There was not much to be seen once the anomaly in the clouds had dispersed. Dr. Norm Spellman looked up into the skies and then at the forests that surrounded the area. The research team scattered along the tree line to see if anything had fallen from the sky, and the security team stood around the Scorpion. A line of sweat dripped down Norm’s forehead as he walked through the forest. It was hot and the humidity was strong in this area of Pandora. He could not find anything out of the ordinary as he looked in all directions.  

“Maybe it was just a storm.” Norm said under his breath.  

One of the researchers caught a glimpse of what appeared to be a large insect. He steadily walked over to it and started recording the creature and its habits. As he recorded the insect, there was something moving in the massive trees over his head. The researcher heard a faint sound and gazed up at the branches above. Suddenly, the researcher saw a glimpse of something that he did not recognize in all his studies of Pandora. It was a glimpse of something that was not of Pandora nor of Earth. It was a creature that towered over him, but it would come in and out of sight.  

With a swift movement, the creature had cut off the head of the researcher before he could even react. The recording device of the researcher had fallen on the ground below. This creature leaned down and picked up the head of the fallen man. One of the other team members let out a screech as she gazed upon the bloody sight. The female researcher turned and ran as fast as she could back to the Scorpion. She saw a glimpse of the security team up ahead and yelled as she had gotten closer to them.  

The security team had gotten their weapons ready and ran into the forest. They found the headless body of the fallen researcher and saw the recording device next to the insect that he was filming. The security team leader reached down to pick up the device. As he picked up the recording device, he looked over it and tried to wipe the blood splatter off the screen. He signaled for his men to make a perimeter as he was about to see if he could find out what had decapitated the researcher.  

Before he could watch the recent footage, he heard gun shots from behind. The team leader quickly turned around and watched as one of his men were pulled up into the massive trees above. Suddenly, his team started firing up above. The team leader watched as two of his men were cut down by what appeared to be small spears moving through the air. He could see what appeared to be a red laser that marked them as targets. In a panic, he watched as an invisible force jumped down in front of his men. Glimpses of the invisible creature would fade in an out as it sliced through one of the armed security personnel.  

Several shots rang out as the remaining security team tried to take out this threat. The fearsome creature appeared before the team and threw what appeared to be a wire net onto one of the team members. The razor-sharp net cut through the body of the security soldier. Sharp blades extended from a device on the creature’s wrist as it cut through several of the remaining members of the security force. One of the members had pulled out a shotgun and tried attacking the creature. The feral beast moved swiftly and grabbed the man with the shotgun. The man was tossed into the air and with a swift attack, he was cut in half by the beast.  In a panic, the team leader started running back to the Scorpion.  

On the radio, he ordered for the Scorpion to get ready to lift off. He heard Dr. Norm Spellman asking what was happening over the channel, but the security officer screamed over the radio that they were getting out of there now. He jumped into the Scorpion and saw the female researcher that initially had discovered the body. Her cheeks and eyes were red from the tears that had rolled down her face. The security officer made a quick glance outside but there was no sign of Dr. Norm Spellman. With everything that he had just seen from the invisible beast, he shook his head and wiped the blood splatters from his face. He ordered for the pilot to get out of there. The female researcher asked, “What about Dr. Spellman?” 

“Who cares? We need to get the hell out of here!” The officer said as the Scorpion started to rise into the air. 

Norm ran out of the trees and saw the Scorpion high up in the air. He pleaded for them to return and pick him up, but he was met with silence. Suddenly, a blade pierce through the glass of the Scorpion and through the body of the pilot. The Scorpion started to move in all directions as the pilot’s lifeless body fell forward into the controls. The security officer tried to maneuver his way into the pilot’s seat, but it was of little use. The Scorpion had crashed into the ground and an explosion shook the ground below. The explosion threw Norm back into a rock and he was knocked unconscious. There was shrapnel sticking out of his side.  

From a distance...

Jake and Neytiri heard the explosion and could see black smoke rising up to the clouds. Looking upon the face of his bride, Jake nodded as he realized that something was wrong. Neytiri nodded in agreement and they started running through along the trees. Neytiri jumped upon a banshee while Jake jumped upon the toruk. They flew high over the trees of Pandora as they headed in the direction of the smoke. The toruk and the banshee landed close to the burning wreckage that was once the Scorpion ship. "What the hell happened?" Jake said under his breath as he looked around the site. He then got a glimpse of his friend. Jake immediately ran to Norm's side. He could see that Norm was still breathing but he was badly injured. Neytiri came alongside Jake and knelt down to look over Norm. 

"You need to take him back to the sky people's land. They will treat him there." Jake said as he looked upon his love. 

"What about you, Jake?" Neytiri asked with a look of concern.

"I need to find out what happened here." Jake said as he looked upon the site of the crashed Scorpion.

"Why do you need to find out, Jake?" Neytiri asked with the same concern for the man that she loved.

"If it gets out that sky people were attacked here by our people, then more will come with every weapon they have." Jake responded. 

"We will fight them. Our people will fight." Neytiri said as she gazed into Jake's eyes.

"I know..." Jake said as he looked down. "I want to protect our people, our home, and our family so we don't have to fight."

Neytiri understood what Jake was wanting to do. She knew he that he would fight to prevent another war from coming. She hugged him tight and then picked up Norm. She got onto the back of the banshee with Norm. Glancing back at her love, she watched as Jake stood with a bow and a spear. Jake nodded as if everything was going to be okay. The banshee flew up into the air and disappeared into the skies. Jake turned and made his way into the forest. He stumbled upon the carnage that was left of the security team. 

"What could have done this?" He said to himself as he looked over the fallen soldiers.

The Na'vi warrior sauntered around the area with his bow ready for attack. He could not find any trace of what might have caused this. Jake headed back into the field to ride the great leonopteryx. He figured that he may be able to see something from high above the trees. As he approached the toruk, he felt something was wrong. A small blade like spear pierced the flesh of the toruk. The massive creature unleashed a painful cry as it started jumping around. Jake leapt out of the way of the last shadow as it flew in his direction. He glanced back and watched as the great leonopteryx flew away. Jake could sense that the toruk was in great pain.

Jake quickly turned and got an arrow ready to launch into whatever had attacked his companion. At first, he could not see anything in the Pandoran forest. Then he saw a glimpse of the feral beast that had slaughtered the security team with ease. The creature came in an out of sight as jumped down into the field. Blades sprung out of a device from the creature's wrist as it unleashed a battle cry that echoed throughout the Pandoran forest. 

"What the hell are you?" Jake asked as he aimed his arrow at the creature. "Well whatever you are, you hurt my friend. I have to stop you."

Yea, I knew once the Prey movie came out, someone would add the new Predator to the site.

Also, nice to see the Feral Predator in a match.

I give the setup a 5.0.

• Like 1

On 8/13/2022 at 12:34 AM, Venom 2009 said:

Yea, I knew once the Prey movie came out, someone would add the new Predator to the site.

Also, nice to see the Feral Predator in a match.

I give the setup a 5.0.

9 hours ago, leroypowell3 said:

Boratz putting in work lately.

I say the Predator.

Thanks guys!

I had some ideas and a little more time than usual

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - StormChaser
5.00 - Venom 2009
4.50 - broadwaybeyonder