Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Match 18420 Two-Gun Kid vs. Miles Edgeworth

Twogunkid

“All rise for the honorable Judge Mephistopholes” The courtroom stood at attention. One one hand was the prosecution in a spikey hair doo and a flashy maroon suit, on the other, the brown haired defense attorney wearing a bolo tie and great coat and hat that went out of style in the 19th century. The brimstone stench filled the air as the audience of devils and the jury of the damned stood for the demon prince.

“You may be seated.” Mephistopholes cackled looking upon his domain. He enjoyed this charade he would do for souls, and since the Two-Gun Kid insisted on shooting up hell, he was going to have a little fun at his expense. Indeed and after losing one too many bouts to Phoenix Wright, it was all too easy to manipulate the prosecution into playing along in exchange for a few updated autopsy reports. 

“Miles Edgeworth for the state your honor.” The prosecutor scoffed at this country bumpkin that had been dug up for the defendant.

“Matthew Hawk of Kurtzman, Liberman, and Book for the defense.” The attorney tipped his cowboy hat to his opposite number.

“The accused, Owen Reece, on charges of universal endangerment, assault, bodily possession, and tampering with the nature of reality, how does the defense plead?”

“Not guilty, your honor, and may I remind your honor, we would play this by the US legal system.”

"I AM WELL AWARE OF MY OWN RULES HUMAN!" Mephistopheles roared. This hero trapped in Hell could be so infuriating.

“Very well prosecution, call your first witness.”

Two-Gun Kid defending Molecule Man vs Edgeworth trying to sentence him to damnation

I was inspired by the fact that Marvel decided the Two-Gun Kid at some point, goes back to the past, dies, and goes to Hell in the Falcon comic.

Good premise for a match for your namesake, Twogunkid, but the story's a bit short. 

As for the match, I'd have to say Miles would likely win the case. From a glance, Edgeworth seems to be the more capable lawyer that works in a more complex legal system than Matt did back in the Old West. 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.50 - leroypowell3
3.70 - DSkillz
5.00 - StormChaser
5.00 - Venom 2009

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
18.20 Total Combined Score
18.20 / 4 = 4.55 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Two-Gun Kid: 2
Miles Edgeworth: 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2022 at 3:09 AM, DSkillz said:

Good premise for a match for your namesake, Twogunkid, but the story's a bit short. 

As for the match, I'd have to say Miles would likely win the case. From a glance, Edgeworth seems to be the more capable lawyer that works in a more complex legal system than Matt did back in the Old West. 

I ran into the problem of writing good legal drama is hard.