Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Match 18408 Sydney Bristow vs. Juno Skinner

StormChaser

Mike shot at Sydney several times. Sydney was able to jump for cover but still go grazed in the arm. She grabbed her arm in pain. Sydney started looking around to see if she could do to stop Mike.

Mike said, "I can't let you leave here alive."

Sydney was able to shoot in Mike's direction but he took cover behind a wall. He shot at her again and she took cover behind the bed. Sydney saw a chair by the bed and thought of an opportunity strike. 

Sydney kicked a hotel chair in front of Mike. Mike moved out of the way and got distracted. Sydney was able to distract Mike long enough to shoot him multiple times in the chest. Michael walked back and then sat down in the chair. He knew that he was dying and threw down his gun. 

Sydney asked "Where are my children"

Mike spit out blood. He looked up at Syndey. He then looked around the room. He had trouble breathing and was upset that he had gotten shot by someone that he had cornered in the room.

Mike said "I was told to bring them to a woman named Juno Skinner"

Syndey asked "why"

Mike said "I didn't ask, I don't care. Now let me die in peace"

Sydney grabbed his phone and left him there to die in the hotel room. She called Marcus and Marcus had someone hack into the phone. 

Syndey told him "Mike took my kids to a woman named Juno Skinner"

Marcus told Syndey "The contact Mike had was a fake. Whoever hired Ava and Mike is unknown"

It must have been someone high up that hired him to kidnap her children. Marcus was unsure if whoever it was might have been CIA, DOD, or some other agency. 

Sydney asked "Who is Juno Skinner"

Marcus told Sydney "Juno is an antiques dealer that uses that as a front to smuggle weapons."

Sydney said "Whoever hired Mike must be using Juno to get my kids out of the country but why"

Marcus then gave Sydney an address to where Juno operates from. It was in Washington D.C. It appeared close to a private airport. Sydney thought that this must be where her kids were. She knew she had to find them before they were taken out of the country.

Sydney followed the address to a warehouse. She disguised herself as a potential buyer of some antiques. Juno met with her and led her throughout the warehouse. Sydney then realized that Juno had several armed henchmen. 

Juno was told that she had a call waiting. Juno went into her office and saw the call was on a special line. She knew that it was from the person that hired her to smuggle out those kids.

The person on the other line said "The woman that you are meeting with and laughing with is Sydney Bristow. Make sure she doesn't leave alive or we will have you killed"

Juno hung up the phone and was disturbed by what was said to her. She was happy that she was paid a lot of money to get the kids out of the country but sue was afraid of what these people would do to her. She knew that she had to follow through and have Syndey killed.

Juno told her henchmen "Hunt down Syndey and take her out" 

Syndey had a gun and knife. She went to hide as she felt something was wrong. She knew that she had to find a way to get past the men to get to Juno. She started looking around and counting the number of henchmen that Juno had. 

She then started trying to plan how she was going to get past them. Juno got on the intercom and started talking to Syndey.

Juno said "Your children are on the other side of the world. You will never see them again. You are going to die here"

Sydney counted as least 9 or 10 henchmen. She then had a plan and was about to put it into motion.

I haven't seen much of Alias myself. Some clips here or there, maybe a late night episode.

If I were to vote based off the henchmen from True Lies, Juno may have a shot. Some of them seemed pretty dangerous and gave Arnie's character a run for his money. If it was Sydney and Juno then I feel like Sydney shouldn't have much of a prblem.. Juno got beat by a housewife that didn't have any training 

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.70 - leroypowell3
4.00 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
13.70 Total Combined Score
13.70 / 3 = 4.57 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Sydney Bristow: 3