Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Match 18337 Rasslor vs. Princess Celestia

Venom 2009

Rasslor vs The CBUB: Part 4

--------

"I don’t believe it. Not even the Force is a match for Rasslor!" Spike yelled as the Dragon was shocked.

“Give me back my Lightsaber!” Rey yelled at Rasslor as the alien wrestler has her weapon.

“No can do.” Rasslor said as he crushed the Lightsaber into a ball, and then threw it away. “Little girls shouldn’t play with dangerous weapons. Unless they’re well written characters.”

“Enough! You are beneath me! I am a Jedi, you dull creature. And I will not be bullied by...” Rey didn’t get to finish as Rasslor grabbed her leg.

Rasslor started swinging and slamming Rey onto the floor and was making craters in the ring.

"Hey, wait. I’ve seen that move before." Spike said.

“Aw, yes, my master’s favorite move from that Avengers movie.” Probodor said.

After Rasslor was done, Rey was just laying in a crater, stunned.

"No, Rey!" Finn and Kylo Ren cried out in horror.

"Thank You, Rasslor!" Luke Skywalker cheered.

“Luke!” Princess Leia yelled at her brother.

“What? She’s one of many reasons why our franchise is going down the toilet.” Luke said to his sister.

“Ah, how do you like that, Puny Jedi?” Rasslor asked.

But he only got whimpers from Rey.

"Rasslor!" Someone yelled.

Everyone looked up and saw Princess Celestia up in the air, high above the wrestling ring. She then landed in the ring and fired a beam from her horn at Rey that teleported the Jedi off the stage, and into the arms of Kylo Ren.

“Rey, my love. Speak to me.” Ren said.

“Mommy... I don’t want to be a Jedi anymore. I want to be a Ballerina Dancer.” Rey said as she was dazed.

“This has gone on long enough, Rasslor. It's time for you to let us go. So, I’ll be ending this by being your next opponent.” Celestia said.

“Alright! Up next is Princess Celestia!” Spike yelled with joy. Then he looked at Probodor. “Well Probodor, it was nice co-hosting with you. But it looks like I’ll be going home soon.”

“Sorry Spike, but there’s no way a pony is going to beat the champ.” Probodor said.

“Princess Celestia isn’t just any-pony. She’s an Alicorn.” Spike said.

“Doesn’t matter. The results will still be the same.” Probodor said.

“So, the Princess of the Horses wishes to challenge me? I humbly accept. But to let you know your majesty, you’re in for a royal beat-down.” Rasslor said to Princess Celestia.

--------

So, here is the next part to my Rasslor arc.

Rasslor's next opponent is Princess Celestia from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.

I hope you all like this match.

Will Rasslor win once again, or will his arc end here?

15 hours ago, Venom 2009 said:

Rasslor started swinging and slamming Rey onto the floor and was making craters in the ring.

I see what you did there, and I appreciate it 😂

Also, when Rey fell into Kylo's arms I laughed way more than I should have.

Short, sweet match up. I love it. Another interesting choice for an opponent but I fear it's over for Rasslor. Celestia has some pretty powerful magic that I can't imagine Rasslor has a defense for. She gets my vote here

• Like 1

Another good set-up, Venom. Wish I knew about all the Star Wars references, though. I haven't seen the newer Star Wars films, but I have often heard Rey being called a Mary Sue (though I also often tend to take that term with a grain of salt myself). 

BTW, for anyone that needs to see what Rasslor can do, I just happened to luck up on the Dexter's Labratory skit he was featured in.

As for the match, I'm not sure how to determine a winner here. If the contestants have to stick to a certain type of combat like in the Champion of the Universe's contest, then Rasslor would surely win due to being a superior fighter and Celestia possibly breaking the rules with her magic. If it's a free-for-all, though, Celestia seems more powerful and would probably win this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DSkillz said:

Another good set-up, Venom. Wish I knew about all the Star Wars references, though. I haven't seen the newer Star Wars films, but I have often heard Rey being called a Mary Sue (though I also often tend to take that term with a grain of salt myself). 

BTW, for anyone that needs to see what Rasslor can do, I just happened to luck up on the Dexter's Labratory skit he was featured in.

As for the match, I'm not sure how to determine a winner here. If the contestants have to stick to a certain type of combat like in the Champion of the Universe's contest, then Rasslor would surely win due to being a superior fighter and Celestia possibly breaking the rules with her magic. If it's a free-for-all, though, Celestia seems more powerful and would probably win this.

Well, it's a free-for-all. So, anything can happen.

Still, Rasslor could win this match.

We’ll just have to see how the votes go. 😉

To let everyone know, Part 4 is now on its last day.

Looks like Princess Celestia is going to be the one to end Rasslor’s arc.

But there’s still time to vote.

If Rasslor happens to win here, then I will continue working on this arc.

9 hours ago, Venom 2009 said:

To let everyone know, Part 4 is now on its last day.

Looks like Princess Celestia is going to be the one to end Rasslor’s arc.

But there’s still time to vote.

If Rasslor happens to win here, then I will continue working on this arc.

Or you could turn the arc on it's head and make someone take Rasslors place 😂

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - DSkillz
5.00 - SSJRuss
4.00 - broadwaybeyonder

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
13.00 Total Combined Score
13.00 / 3 = 4.33 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Rasslor: 1
Princess Celestia: 4

To let everyone know, this is the end of the arc.

10 hours ago, Callisto said:

MATCH SCORE
Rasslor: 1
Princess Celestia: 4

I like to thank everybody, who has voted, rated, and replied during the arc.

If anyone else wants to continue the arc, or do your own Rasslor arc, be my guest.

• Like 1