Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Match 18319 Rasslor vs. Rey

Venom 2009

Rasslor vs The CBUB: Part 3

--------

“Oh, man. Things are not looking good for the 1987 Turtles.” Spike the Dragon said.

“Even with it being four against one, they’re still no match for the might of Rasslor.” Probodor said.

Rasslor held Leonardo up in the air with just one finger, and used his other hand to spin the turtle around.

“Leonardo, No!” April O'Neil cried out in horror.

“Hey, everyone. It’s Gamera.” Rasslor said as Leonardo was still being spun around.

But no one laughed at this; not even Gamera himself.

“Hmm.... Tough Crowd.” Rasslor said as he threw Leonardo away.

Leonardo landed on Donatello’s back. Donatello was on top of Michelangelo. Michelangelo was on top of Raphael. The four turtles were badly hurt, as each one of them were seeing slices of pizza spinning around their head.

“My Sons!” Master Splinter yelled.

Rasslor put his foot on Leonardo’s back. “And like pizza, they’re done.” The alien wrestler said.

“Another win for the champ.” Probodor said.

“Yes! The turtles have been beaten!” The 1987 Shredder cheered.

“Shredder, you moron! With the turtles defeated, we’re still trapped in the Shipodrome!” Krang yelled.

“Please, Krang. Just let me have this for once.” Shredder said.

Groundskeeper Willie came into the ring and used a broom to push the four turtles off the stage.

“Ok, enough with the warm-ups already. Someone give me a challenge.” Rasslor said.

“You want a challenge? I’ll give you one.” Rey said as she entered the wrestling ring.

“Next up is Rey from the Star Wars sequel trilogy.” Spike said.

“BOO!!!” The Star Wars Fanatics were booing at Rey, who was doing her very best to ignore them.

“I guess the Fanatics don’t like the sequel trilogy.” Spike said.

“Who does?” Probodor asked.

“Alright, Rasslor. You may have made it this far, but now you’re facing the most powerful Jedi in the Star Wars franchise.” Rey said.

“But I’m right here.” Luke Skywalker said.

Rey tries her best to not get angry.

“So, you want to be my next opponent? So be it. But tell me this little missy. Do you have what it takes to beat The Great Rasslor?” Rasslor said to Rey.

“Oh, believe me.” Rey said as she pulls out and turns on her Lightsaber. “I do.”

--------

So, there you have it. Part 3 of the Rasslor arc. I hope you all like the match.

Will Rasslor win once again, or will Rey be the one to end his arc?

Good match up, wasn't sure who to expect but Rey is a cool choice.

Power wise, she's got Rasslors number. She could fry him or force choke him. Rey isn't opposed to doing that and it will nearly work in her favor.

Until Rasslor powers through her force choke and breaks her hold. She'll be so surprised that she won't know what to do when he grabs her by the leg and ragdolls her like Loki in an Avenger movie.

• Like 1

Another good set-up, Venom. It's looking like the Take Thats some of the characters are getting are going to be a good part of the charm of this arc going forward. :) 

As for the match, unless Force users can endure/survive/etc. planetary-level punishment, Rasslor will likely make quick work of them.

• Like 1

I like to thank those who have voted, rated, and replied to this match so far. 😊

To let everyone know, Part 3 is now on its last day.

If there is anyone who hasn’t voted yet, please do so now, so I can keep this arc running.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.50 - DSkillz
4.00 - SSJRuss
4.80 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
13.30 Total Combined Score
13.30 / 3 = 4.43 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Rasslor: 3
Rey (Star Wars): 1