Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Match 18300 Rasslor vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987)

Venom 2009

Rasslor vs The CBUB: Part 2

--------

“Live from the Shipodrome, I’m Spike from My Little Pony.”

“And I’m the fly guy, Probodor.”

“If you’re now just joining us, here’s the rundown. Everybody from the Database has been kidnaped by Rasslor. The only way we can get our freedom back is for someone to beat Rasslor in a match. As we speak, the first match is still going on with Rasslor fighting the legendary Power Ranger, Tommy Oliver.” Spike said.

“But unfortunately, the Power Ranger proves he’s no match for the champ.” Probodor said.

“I’m afraid my co-host is right. No matter what ranger-forms and weapons Tommy is getting from the Master Morpher, he is barely putting up a fight against Rasslor. Right now, Tommy is using his Green Ranger Powers.” Spike said.

“Well, this is a disappointment. But I guess I should have known that this is what I get for fighting a Power Ranger.” Rasslor said.

“Don’t count me out just yet, Rasslor!” The Green Ranger yelled.

The Green Ranger jumps through the air and is going to kick Rasslor in the chest. However, Rasslor uses both his hands to grab Tommy’s leg, and gives it a tight squeeze causing the Ranger to cry out in pain.

“Don’t count on beating me.” Rasslor said before he slammed the Green Ranger to the floor with the Ranger’s leg being twisted and bent in the opposite direction. Tommy couldn’t help but scream in pain.

“Tommy, No!” Kimberly and Kat cried out in horror.

“Tommy, Yes!” Lord Zedd cheered. 

All the Power Rangers give angry looks to the Emperor of Evil.

“What? I’m his enemy.” Lord Zedd said.

“Ouch, Deja Vu.” Major Glory said as he, Monkey, Valhallen, and The Infraggable Krunk, remember what happened to Sam-Ur-I with his encounter with the alien wrestler.

“So do you give up?” Rasslor asked.

“Never! I will fight you to the very end!” The Green Ranger yelled as he tries he’s very best to ignore the pain in his leg.

“Sadly, this match is already at its end.” Rasslor said.

Rasslor uses one hand to pull away the Master Morpher from the Green Ranger’s body, making Tommy de-morph back to his civilian form. Rasslor then crushes the Master Morpher like a tin-can. Still holding onto Tommy's leg, Rasslor spins the Ranger around, before throwing him out of the ring, and onto the floor.

“Tommy!” Jason yelled as he, Zack, Billy, Trini, Kimberly, Rocky Adam, Aisha, and Kat ran to their friend.

“Are you alright?” Trini asked as Zack and Billy helps Tommy back up.

“Did... I... win...?” Tommy said as he is hurt and dizzy.

“Uh... To Be Continued.” Rocky said.

“So, who’s next to go against my might?” Rasslor asked as he throws away the crushed Morpher.

“We’ll be your opponents.” Leonardo said as he and his three brothers jumped into the ring.

“It’s the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!” Spike yelled with joy.

“The 1987 ones to be exact.” Probodor said.

“Hey, wait? Is more than one opponent allowed to fight Rasslor at once?” Spike asked.

“I will allow it. Anything to give me a challenge.” Rasslor said.

“You’re going to be sorry that you said that, pal.” Donatello said.

“Yea, we’ll be the ones to beat you.” Raphael said.

“Never send a Power Ranger to do a turtle’s job.” Michelangelo said.

“I hope their shells break.” Andros, the Red Space Ranger said.

“Well then come at me bros.” Rasslor said.

“With pleasure.” Leonardo said as he and his brothers pulled out their weapons.

“Let’s make this fast so we can get back home to eat some pizza.” Michelangelo said. 

“Turtle Power!” Leonardo yelled as the four turtles came charging towards Rasslor.

--------

So, here is the next part to my Rasslor arc.

As you just read, Rasslor’s next opponents are the Ninja Turtles from the 1987 Animated Series.

Can Rasslor beat the Turtles, or will his arc end here?

A handicap already? Idk man

Looking at some feats of this TMNT, I don't think Rasslor can handle them at once. They are ridiculous strong and fast. Plus they have him outnumbered.

Sorry Rass

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SSJRuss said:

A handicap already? Idk man

Looking at some feats of this TMNT, I don't think Rasslor can handle them at once. They are ridiculous strong and fast. Plus they have him outnumbered.

Sorry Rass

Yea, I do plan on having Rasslor fight groups/teams throughout the arc. That is if he can win this match.

To let everyone know, Part 2 is now on its last day.

If there is anyone who hasn’t voted yet, please do so now, so I can keep this arc running.

Another good set-up, Venom. Glad I caught it on time. :) The best parts were Tommy getting mangled and Zedd's approval of it. :D 

As for the match, I like the Turtles' odds even less than Tommy's. Rasslor fought and defeated individual members of the Justice Friends, which was essentially a spoof of various superhero teams. The less-powerful Turtles don't stand a chance.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.10 - DSkillz
4.60 - Mercenaryblade
4.00 - SSJRuss
4.90 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
17.60 Total Combined Score
17.60 / 4 = 4.40 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE