Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

The Grand Hunt R2 - Hunter (Star Wars) vs. Naughty Bear

SSJRuss

The Grand Hunt

Round TWO

Capture or Kill the Target: (Naughty Bear)

Unidentified Lair, Fortnite Island

Hunter's chrono ticked down. 4 minutes. 3 minutes. Time was running short and the storm was closing in. If there was a time to strike, it was now.

Keeping slow and low to the ground, Hunter aimed his rifle and edged his way out the lair's tunnel entrance. Through his sights, he could see two competitors dueling on the hill above, distracted with dodging the other's bullets and not watching their backs.

Hunter picked his spot well in this challenge. He spent the majority of his time on the island here, in this lair. A metal fortification built inside the mouth of a cave, Hunter didn't recognize the various logos and designs that were here. No one was here when he stumbled upon this place. It was abandoned, save for some helpful weapons and a strangely placed golden toilet. Regardless, so far it has been a good place to wait out and take out others who came in.

But now the challenge was coming to an end. Hunter needed only to take care of the last two competitors ahead. They hadn't noticed him yet, intent on still firing at each other.

Once in range, Hunter popped his targets. He didn't like this sort of shadow combat, shooting someone from behind didn't feel honorable. But Hunter reminded himself of the goal. Champion Grand Hunter. And with that, he'd be free from hiding.

Hunter had no trouble with the last competitor who tried firing at him only to miss. The target vaporized before him, and with that Hunter received a message on his visor that he completed his challenge.

"That's it then? Some reward," Hunter said to himself. This Grand Hunt might not be what he had in mind after all.

Before long, Hunter was whisked away to his next target.

Perfection Island

Again, Hunter found himself in a jungle. It wasn't that different from the island he'd just come from or the planets he fought on during the war. So far, these challenges were in his comfort zone.

CONGRATULATIONS ON PASSING THE FIRST ROUND. NOW FOR YOUR FIRST TARGET. BRING THEM IN DEAD OR ALIVE!

Below the message was an image of a worse-for-wear stuffed bear. Was this thing supposed to be alive?

Hunter stretched, loosening his body for this ridiculous challenge. At least he had his usual repertoire with him of standard clone weapons, plus his custom vibroknife. A much more comfortable situation than before.

He started with removing his helmet, using his enhanced senses to find his target. No surprise, this entire place smelled of cotton stuffing and ocean breeze. Luckily, there were plenty of tracks on the ground he could follow.

"What kind of game am I playing here?" He asked himself, finding the end of the tracks leading to a small village of fuzzy stuffed bears. They were indeed animated, living cozy lives among one another. It was the strangest thing Hunter had ever seen.

image.png.5f9d3980667fbd2c0ec01b2d0950ebe1.png

The shot caught him off his guard, ducking for cover as the pellets ripped through the helpless bears. The assailant was the target on his visor, no question. And now Hunter could see why. This bear was packing some serious business along with a blade nearly half its size that it brandished. Hunter watched as the bear stood over his victim, content on watching the other bears flee as one of their own bled out its stuffing.

"I think that's enough," Hunter drew his weapon and took his stance against the target.

Continuing down the line of easy yet fun bounties, we have Naughty Bear.

How does he stand up to an actual soldier? Idk. He is a crafty killer and his weapons are dangerous. I've never seen his exact feats to say weather he would win but he certainly has a chance in my mind.

Hope you're all liking the series. Trying to add more story slowly as we progress. Not sure what it will look like but hey, at least it's content.

This was a fun read! I do not know much about Naughty Bear. I'll need to watch some videos to see what kind of skills he has. I know Hunter is pretty dangerous so I'm betting it would he a pretty interesting battle

I like the match. I give the setup a 5.0.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.40 - Mercenaryblade
5.00 - Venom 2009
4.50 - broadwaybeyonder

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
13.90 Total Combined Score
13.90 / 3 = 4.63 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Hunter (Star Wars): 5
Naughty Bear: 0