Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Match 18255 Rasslor vs. Son Goku (DBE Live Action)

Venom 2009

“What the... Where am I?” Son Goku said as he found himself in some kind of spaceship, which resembles an oval amphitheater from Rome.

“Silence, Saiyan.” Someone said. Goku looking for the source of the voice and became shocked as he saw a giant fly in a business suit. “I, Probodor, have brought you here aboard the Cosmic Colosseum Vessel, The Shipodrome. You are to be a guest of my master, so bow, bow down before your gracious host, the spirit of competition, the embodiment of victory, the eternal champion... Rasslor!”

In a flash of light, Goku saw a blue humanoid alien that was dressed like a Mexican masked luchador.

“Welcome, Hero of Earth. You have been chosen to receive the most glorious of gifts: The opportunity to face me, The Great Rasslor, in a contest of strength and...” Rasslor stopped his speech as he notices something about Goku.

The alien wrestler gave the giant fly an angry look. “Probodor! What the heck is this?!”

“It’s Goku. He’s the one you wanted to fight.” Probodor said.

Rasslor facepalmed. “Yes, I see it’s Goku. But I wanted to fight the Anime Goku. The one that is very powerful. But what you got here is the Goku from that very bad, live action movie!”

“Ooops... My bad.” Probodor said.

“Hey Now! I’ll have you know my movie the best! I am sick and tired of people looking down on it and me! Everybody sees me as nothing more than a Wanna-Be Goku. But I can tell you, I can fight just as well as my anime counterpart.” Goku said.

“Oh, really?” Rasslor said with his arms crossed. “Can you go Super Saiyan?”

“Well.... No.” Goku said.

“Can you even use Kaioken?” Rasslor asked.

“KaioWhat?” Goku asked.

Rasslor facepalmed again. “Please tell me you didn’t just use a Team Four Star reference.” 

“Look pal, I may not be as powerful as my counterpart, but if you're looking for a Goku to fight, I'm your guy. Besides someone like you couldn’t beat the Anime Goku. He would mop the floor with you in a matter of seconds.” Goku told Rasslor.

“Oh, is that so, and you think you could beat me as well?” Rasslor asked.

“Think of this as a test. If you can’t beat me, then there is no way you could beat him. But if you happen to win, then you may have a chance against the Anime Goku.” The Live Action Goku said.

“Hmm... Fine. I accept your challenge. But don’t be crying when I put you in a world of pain.” Rasslor said.

“Oh believe me, pal, I can tell you that I’m already the winner here. This fight will be over before it even begins. You won’t even lay a finger on me” Goku said.

“Is that so? Then let’s head to the ring.” Rasslor said as he led Goku to a wrestling ring. 

--------

So, there you have it. I hope you all like the match. Who do think will win here?

So, depending on how this match goes, I might do a Rasslor arc. 

• Like 1

While I don't think this Goku is particularly weak, he does get his ass beat here. Unless he has access to Oozaru, Rasslor will twist Goku into a pretzel. A very poor tasting pretzel.

• Like 1

Rassloe is indeed powerful, but I don't think he has the speed and agility as live action Goku. Sure he might not be as powerful as the anime original, but he's still a saiyan at the end of the day and still use a sort of imitation of ki. I'd give live action Goku the win here.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
3.90 - Gizmo Hibiki
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.50 - SSJRuss
5.00 - IKA

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
18.40 Total Combined Score
18.40 / 4 = 4.60 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Rasslor: 4
Son Goku (DBE Live Action): 1

On 6/11/2022 at 7:08 PM, Venom 2009 said:

So, depending on how this match goes, I might do a Rasslor arc. 

On 6/15/2022 at 8:15 AM, Callisto said:

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
3.90 - Gizmo Hibiki
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.50 - SSJRuss
5.00 - IKA

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
18.40 Total Combined Score
18.40 / 4 = 4.60 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Rasslor: 4
Son Goku (DBE Live Action): 1

Seeing how well the match has done, I’ll go ahead and work on the Rasslor arc.

If anyone has suggests on what opponents Rasslor should face, let me know here in the comments.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Venom 2009 said:

Seeing how well the match has done, I’ll go ahead and work on the Rasslor arc.

If anyone has suggests on what opponents Rasslor should face, let me know here in the comments.

Maybe a Power Ranger or Moon Knight

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

Maybe a Power Ranger or Moon Knight

Well, I was thinking about having Tommy Oliver in the arc. 😉

• Like 1