MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

The Great Hunt R1 - Beck vs. Baby Zillas

SSJRuss

The Grand Hunt

Round ONE

Challenge: ESCAPE MADISON SQUARE GARDEN

Beck really did believe his bounty hunting days were behind him.

But life as a chef and restaurant owner wasn't what he thought it would be. His first restaurant fell onto hard times and was forced to close, his second shot at reopening was doomed from the start by other competitors. Beck just couldn't catch a break.

That's when opportunity came knocking at his door. An invitation to a game to decide the multiverse's greatest bounty hunter. Promising the reward of millions and the title of Grand Champion to whomever wins.

A few years ago he’d jump at the opportunity, but Beck left that life behind and didn’t want to be a hunter. A killer. A man who hurt others…

But Beck was at his wits end. And honestly, he was better at bounty hunting than he ever was being a chef. And he didn’t know a soul that could match him yet.

So, reluctantly, Beck took on the challenge. And then he ended up here, sitting beside some alien freaks from some fantasy land. Four armed tiger man, bug eyed bandits… dear god there was a guy with a stack of pancakes for a face. What kind of shit did he get himself into?

A tall, pale man took the stand before them and explained this game. "This... game of sorts has been a project of mine for some time," he started. "I'm glad each of you answered the call. I will keep this brief."

The Commissioner gestured to a projection filled with icons of each of the hunter's faces. Nine in total. Not a big crowd. Maybe this was a scam? Beck considered taking his bag and going home, but he couldn’t. There were others, normal people, sitting here too. A red-haired woman, an old irish looking guy… Maybe one of them would need his help if this wasn’t on the up and up? Nevertheless, he stayed and listened to the rest of the briefing to satisfy his curiosity.

Some more strange shit happened afterward. Beck saw that he was tagged to go to Madison Square Garden, but before he could ask his questions, he was beamed away like he was in Star Trek.

To make it weirder, he had his gear on him as well. Knife, Rifle, Pistol, Rope… And he was standing inside a hallway. It only took a few seconds for him to gather he had arrived at Madison Square Garden.

Only question now, what was he supposed to do?

Just then, a horrible screech came from the other end of the hall. He kept a tense hand by the handle of his knife when he rounded the corner and saw the very last thing he expected to find. Giant ass lizard hatching from giant ass eggs.

Great.

Beck must survive and escape Madison Square Garden, which is full of 228 hungry baby zillas, to win the challenge.

The Baby Zillas are back in their third match! 😁

Anyway, I like the setup and I give the match a 5.0.

I thought using Beck would be interesting. He is obviously a bad ass but he also gets into a fair amount of shit situations he could have avoided. He would use the guns against the Zillas, but his goal is going to be escape and not killing.

I think he has a good chance

Going Back here, he doesn't have to stand and fight.

Just run/out smart. What amounts to baby lizards.

Yes there are a lot of them, so it might be tough for him, but he's got the stats, skills, and equipment to fight a few if he needs to. 

Because of the environment. He's never going to be in a situation where he has to fight all couple hundred in an open setting.

Also, I might be a bit bias. As Beck is one of only a couple characters I've added.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Callisto said:

MATCH SCORE
Beck: 2
Baby Zillas: 4

Another win for the Baby Zillas! 😁

• Haha 1