Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Match 18237 Quasar (Wendell Vaughn) vs. Hutzil

Megastory 10.7

Previously: Brought from an alternate future by Unicron, Galvatron, in his hatred of his master found a way to destroy Unicron. The Infinity Stones became a his quest. Recruiting his subordinate, Sweep the tracker, they visited the Monitor and learned that another being was seeking the Infinity Stones- Vilgax. For his insolence, Galvatron unleashed Scourge upon Vilgax ensuring an epic battle.

Galvatron ignored the battle until it started sounding like Scourge was loosing. He turned around to actually watch the fight. Scourge was giving but Vilgax was giving just as good.

Then came the pain. It felt like his insides were sizzling. And then it sizzled more. Unicron was being particularly malicious.

At first Galvatron fought it. He growled. But the pain was too much to bear and he howled. On his knees he held himself. Until he broke.

“Mercy Unicron! Mercy!”

Apparently, that is what Unicron wanted to here.

Such a surprise it was to hear the proud Cybertronian beg that it distracted Vilgax from his fight. Scourge too, backed off noticing how agonized Galvatron was.

“What is wrong with him?” Vilgax asked.

“Our master wishes to show his dominance.” Scourge explained. Galavatron is a favored example.”

Recovering now, Galvatron stood. He was huffing which was strange to Vilgax to see a mech-being simulating heavy breathing.

“You seem to have problems.”

“You know nothing.” Galavtron gruffed. “Perhaps we can help each other.”

“I want nothing you can do with your suffering.” said Vilgax.

“Unicron is my problem. But our objectives are similar. I want one of the Infinity stones to destroy Unicron.”

“Just one?” Vilgax resounded. “Why not all six?”

“One is all that is needed. He knows what I am doing and apparently isn’t overly concerned. But should I come close to my objective, he will stop me. You are free to pursue the gems without his resistance.

“We can work together to acquire the gems. One will be mine to destroy Unicron with.”

“What happens when you realize the potential power of the other gems?”

“A bridge we can cross when we get there. I’m sure you will prepare yourself adequately.”

Vilgax glared at him. Then he looked at Scourge. “Your warrior is formidable. It would have taken much for me to beat him.”

Galvatron chuckled. “Scourge is the tracker. You haven’t met the warrior.”

They left together, to negotiate their alliance.

The Monitor actually looking at ease once they were gone.

Harbinger confronted him on the situation.

“Monitor, these beings shouldn’t have the Infinity stones. None of them.”

“I know Lyla.” The Monitor said distantly. “I have a plan in place. Now that these seekers are about their quest, they will encounter others with the same objective. Unlike this time, there will be no cooperation. No ‘teaming up’. All those who seek the Infinity Stones will destroy each other.

“But there is still another part to my plan. Added security should one party get too close.”

Quasar stood straighter as the Monitor and Harbinger came in.

“Protector of the Universe.” The Monitor said with authority. “I summoned you here because there is a threat to your reality. Someone is seeking the Infinity Stones. They must be stopped.”

Quasar replied. “It’s a big universe. It would be helpful if I knew where to start. Who is it that’s looking for the stones?”

“He is in the Andromeda galaxy.” was Monitor’s ambiguous answer.

Quasar sighed. “I’ll find him. And stop him.”

Faster than almost any vessel, Quasar was on site.

A planet was being sieged. Quasar couldn’t place the vessels but he was sure that he should recognize them. Once he engaged them, the name would come.

Other questions started to bother him. “Was one of the Infinity Stone’s here? Why were they razing the planet? Should he have brought back up?

Going planetside, Quasar got a better view of the carnage. The perpetrators had already moved on from his current location but the destruction was specific. All the beings present were dead. An entire city.

Then activity caught his attention. A straggler perhaps. Or a survivor. Quasar quickly found out. A mech, he wasn’t sure if it was sentient or not. It was stomping through the rubble of a collapsed building as if searching for something to kill.

As soon as it saw the Avenger, it geared up and attacked.

Fight Parameters:

Quasar battles a single Hutzil. For this fight there won’t be more coming. Simple one on one.

Wooooah talk about blast from the past! I remember the Megastory series. I enjoyed the cast of characters you used and the multiple stories you were doing. Glad to see it again.

Quasar is pretty powerful and I think his feats are impressive, but I don't know much about Hutzil. It could be even but I'm willing to bet on Quasar's side. Though Darkstalker characters are strong...

3 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

Wooooah talk about blast from the past! I remember the Megastory series. I enjoyed the cast of characters you used and the multiple stories you were doing. Glad to see it again.

Quasar is pretty powerful and I think his feats are impressive, but I don't know much about Hutzil. It could be even but I'm willing to bet on Quasar's side. Though Darkstalker characters are strong...

The Megastory never stops. Got rebooted duing the Magneticfox days, and I just kind of rolled it back into here.

Quasar should win this unless he's just really off his game. 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.30 - DSkillz
4.80 - SSJRuss
5.00 - patrickthekid

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
14.10 Total Combined Score
14.10 / 3 = 4.70 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Quasar (Wendell Vaughn): 2
Hutzil: 0