Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

The Grand Hunt R1 - Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn) vs. Baby Zillas

SSJRuss

The Grand Hunt

Round ONE

Challenge: ESCAPE MADISON SQUARE GARDEN

A hunter answers the call. That's what they say right?

Aloy wasn't sure. But by the looks of those sitting beside her, the saying seemed true. In rows of seats sat persons and creatures she couldn't begin to describe. A four armed animal man, a bug eyed bandit, another with the head of a stack of food. Each one of them a hunter. A killer. Just like herself, she supposed.

She shook the thoughts away. She was here and she needed to know how this worked. How these hunters would compete against each other for the title of champion.

A tall, pale and plain looking man stood before them. The 'Commissioner' is what he called himself. He is the one who called them here." This... game of sorts has been a project of mine for some time," he started. "I'm glad each of you answered the call. I will keep this brief."

The Commissioner gestured to a holo-projection filled with icons of each of the hunter's faces. They surrounded three large maps, outlined in different colors. "Here is how this works," he explained. "Each of you must complete a challenge to move on to the next round. The game ends and a winner is crowded GRAND CHAMPION when the rest of the competitors have failed their challenges."

Failed, huh? Presumptuous for a guy who knows nothing about us. Unless he's hiding something...

"These first few challenges will be solo for the moment, so you won't have to worry about anyone here trying to stab you in the back or getting in the way. I'm only interested in seeing your skills on display at their best."

The hunters in the room discussed a disagreement afterwards, but Aloy kept to herself. They might not be going head to head yet but these sort of competitions always seem to turn bad in her past. Luckily, none of them could match her skill with a bow.

The Commissioner finished his briefing with a final note, "Because there are nine of you, this round has been divided into three challenges. You'll see the maps are highlighted with a different color, those will correspond with your icons. Your matching color is your challenge. Simple, yes?"

The image of Aloy's face glowed yellow, matching that of the map of Madison Square Garden.

Simple indeed.

With technology beyond her understanding, the Commissioner transported Aloy to her challenge. Immediately her senses picked up that something was wrong. This building didn't smell right. The lights flicker and the walls were slick. Aloy quickly took stock of her weapons and found a spot to crouch.

Beyond her, strange sounds could be heard. Clicks and heavy sniffs of beasts echoing down a corridor, meaning she wasn't here alone.

Aloy kept to the shadows of the wall, inching closer to the source of sound until she found what she was looking for.

A hoard of lizards, searching desperately for their next meal.

Aloy must survive and escape Madison Square Garden, which is full of hungry baby zillas, to win the challenge.

Hey, a match with the Baby Zillas!

So, I take it there's going to be a setup?

1 hour ago, Venom 2009 said:

Hey, a match with the Baby Zillas!

So, I take it there's going to be a setup?

Yeah sorry. I wrote it then my computer crashed and I lost it so I have to rewrite it. Should be updated soon

How many Zillas? What does Aloy have to fight with? I need to know man, I NEED TO KNOW!! *Shudders from suspense*

1 hour ago, SSJRuss said:

Yeah sorry. I wrote it then my computer crashed and I lost it so I have to rewrite it. Should be updated soon

Ouch! Talk about bad timing. Hope things had work out for your computer. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, IKA said:

How many Zillas? What does Aloy have to fight with? I need to know man, I NEED TO KNOW!! *Shudders from suspense*

She has to survive 228, the same number from the event in the movie. She doesn't have to kill all of them of course, she just has to survive and escape.

Aloy takes it rather easily if all she has to do is survive. Her focus will allow he to be one step ahead at all times, and if there is a large patch of grass any where near, she has the perfect camouflage. 

I like the setup. I give the match a 5.0.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, IKA said:

Aloy takes it rather easily if all she has to do is survive. Her focus will allow he to be one step ahead at all times, and if there is a large patch of grass any where near, she has the perfect camouflage. 

I think she does succeed, but those Zilla have a pretty keen sense of smell. More so than she's dealt with before hunting machines. I imagine she will have some trouble here.

Luckily she has one hell of an arsenal.

While they could probably find her, her focus would instantly tell her where they are, how many are near and good locations to hide. She would easily be able to evade every time they attack. With her pull caster she could easily get her self to high places to avoid attack and use her shield wing to glide away from danger. Combining the two she may never even need to use her weapons at all. If she does have to use her bow, it'll slice right through the poor things considering she uses them to take down giant T'Rex like machines with giant lasers and rockets. If they do manage to get close she an expert at getting distant using her spear as leverage. 

Even if her mission was to hunt them all down, it would definitely take her some time, but she could do it. Probably without a scratch.

4 hours ago, IKA said:

While they could probably find her, her focus would instantly tell her where they are, how many are near and good locations to hide. She would easily be able to evade every time they attack. With her pull caster she could easily get her self to high places to avoid attack and use her shield wing to glide away from danger. Combining the two she may never even need to use her weapons at all. If she does have to use her bow, it'll slice right through the poor things considering she uses them to take down giant T'Rex like machines with giant lasers and rockets. If they do manage to get close she an expert at getting distant using her spear as leverage. 

Even if her mission was to hunt them all down, it would definitely take her some time, but she could do it. Probably without a scratch.

That is a good point her arrows would probably rip through those babies like wet tissue. She does well avoiding her enemies when necessary so I buy the argument she could get past the bulk of them.

Nice analysis IKA

Also found this, thought it could go here lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/g3uzf7/respect_the_baby_godzillas_tristars_godzilla/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Mercenaryblade
5.00 - Venom 2009
4.00 - IKA

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
14.00 Total Combined Score
14.00 / 3 = 4.67 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn): 3
Baby Zillas: 2