MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Match 18177 Cain (Supernatural) vs. Caleb

“I gotta say, it’s a real honor to finally meet you, sir.”  Cain sat in his armchair and slowly sipped his tea as he gazed at the smiling man dressed as a priest sitting across from him.  The bees in their frames buzzed under the sound of Caleb’s voice as he went on.  “I’ve always had a feeling that I was one of your children.  The Father of Murder, and all that.  After all these years of bloodshed, this is really a dream come true.” 

“What do you want?” Cain interrupted, setting his cup on the table.  “I’ve allowed you into my home because you said you have a proposition for me.  What is it?”  Caleb’s smile tightened and he nodded.   “Straight and to the point.  Very well.  I have been sent here as representative of someone who would like to offer you a chance to get back in the game.  The First Evil.”  Cain looked nonplussed at Caleb and said nothing.  Caleb rose from his seat and circled the room.  “You see, my master is looking to make another play to unleash darkness and death across this world.  However, they are a little short on manpower at the moment.  You are the first Knight of Hell.  If the demons heard that you were back in action and running with us?  Well, it’s almost a sure thing that there would be some that would abandon that pompous Crowley and side with us.  We could even make a move on Hell itself.   Now, how does that sound?” 

Cain’s eyes narrowed.  “Are you done?”  Caleb nodded mutely, and Cain leaned forward in his chair.  “Good.  Now let me tell you the same thing I’ve told every other errand boy who has knocked on my door.  I have retired.  I want no part of whatever war or apocalypse your ‘master’ is concocting.  I don’t kill anymore.”  Caleb shook his head.  “Do forgive me, sir.  But I find that a trifle hard to believe.  I’m sure you’d feel different with a knife in your hand again.”  Caleb reached behind his back and pulled out a knife carved out of bone.  Cain instantly rose from to his feet, glaring at Caleb.  “How dare you bring that here?”  he hissed.  Caleb tossed the First Blade in the air and caught it.  He examined it and smirked at Cain.  “You really should of done a better job of hiding this beauty if you didn’t want it found.  If you’re going to fight alongside us, it’s only fair you have your famous weapon.” 

“Get that out of my house!” Cain snarled.  “I won’t fight for you and the Blade is useless to anyone who doesn’t have the Mark!”  Caleb nodded.  “You are certainly right, mister.  But then again, when the Lord closes a door, he often opens a window.” 

Suddenly Caleb extended his hand and Cain was sent hurtling backwards crashing into the bee frames.  Cain collapsed in a pile of shattered wood as bees began to swarm angrily around the room.  Caleb walked slowly towards Cain through the swarm, using the point of the First Blade to pull up his right sleeve.  Cain looked up in shock to see an inverted, black version of his Mark on Caleb’s arm.  “Never was much for tattoos,” Caleb said.  “But this one kinda grows on you, doesn’t it?”  Cain struggled to get to his feet only for Caleb to kick him in the head.  Caleb put his knee into Cain’s back and reached into his pocket.  He pulled out a smooth, silver bracelet and forced it onto Cain’s left wrist.  “My master also made some jewelry for you,” Caleb said as Cain struggled to get loose.  “Your own personalized devil trap.  Just in case you had any ideas of smiting or pulling a Houdini on me.”  Caleb turned Cain onto his back and held the First Blade to his throat.  “I suppose if we can’t have the First Knight of Hell, my master will just have to settle for the man who killed the First Knight of Hell.” 

Caleb raised the First Blade high, but Cain struck him in the face with a backfist.  While Caleb was stunned, Cain used his power to send Caleb flying into the wall of the cabin.  The First Blade fell on the wooden floor between the two murderers.  Cain reached to touch the bracelet only to grunt in pain and pull his hand back.  The two men looked at the First Blade and reached out, attempting to use their telekinesis to pull it towards them.  The Blade twitched slightly but remained in the middle of the room.  Cain looked up at Caleb, his eyes blazing.  “You better had come here ready for a fight, boy!”  Caleb cracked his neck and smiled.  “I’m sure you’ll find I’m ready, willing, and… well, I wouldn’t want to bring up old wounds.  Let’s see if we can make some new ones!”  The two men leapt for the First Blade. 

OK:

Cain: As long as he wears Caleb’s ‘bracelet’, he is unable to teleport, or smite Caleb.  Basically, he’s at the level he was fighting Dean in the clip below. 

Caleb: His bootleg Mark allows him the use of telekinesis and the ability to use the First Blade. 

The only way either of them can be killed is with the First Blade. 

The fight takes place inside Cain’s cabin. 

Whoever gets the First Blade and uses it to kill the other combatant, wins. 

Game On! 

Awesome set up and definitely enjoy seeing the Supernatural characters getting some use

I got to go with Cain on this one. While he may not have his full power; he is the first murder and has had a long history of bloodshed. He still has some tricks that I think will help him defeat Caleb

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Boratz
4.20 - SSJRuss

FPA Calculation:
2 Total Votes cast
9.20 Total Combined Score
9.20 / 2 = 4.60 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Cain (Supernatural): 2
Caleb: 0

• Like 1

THE BOTTOM LINE

Caleb grabbed the First Blade off the floor and swung at Cain.  Cain leaned backward as the blade slashed past his face.  He then grabbed a hold of Caleb’s arm and brought it down hard across his raised knee.  Caleb grunted in pain as the First Blade fell from his grasp, only for Cain to follow up with another blow to the head.  Caleb fell to a knee as Cain slowly picked up the First Blade.  He could feel it’s power coursing through his veins, the desire to kill and destroy filling him again. 

Caleb leapt up and charged toward Cain, but Cain was ready.  Gesturing with the blade, Cain’s telekinesis sent Caleb crashing into an end table.  In an instant Cain was on him and forcing him to pull back his sleeve to reveal the false Mark.  “This is not yours to bear,” Cain said coldly.  Caleb howled in agony as Cain scrapped the First Blade across his arm, slicing the Mark off of it.  Caleb’s eyes were wide in terror as Cain held the blood-soaked blade to his throat.  “My master will see to you!” he babbled.  “My master will send his forces to avenge me!  My master will…”  Cain held a finger to his mouth, and Caleb fell silent.  “If your master is foolish enough to send more of his underlings,” Cain said.  “I’ll be waiting for them.”  The First Blade came crashing down. 

In the days to come, lost travelers who came across Cain’s home noted a new scarecrow amongst the beehives.  Set on the wooden frame were the tattered remains of a priest’s uniform.  And further off, if one looked closely, they could see the bees buzzing around their new hive, that almost seemed to resemble a human skull.