MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Match 18105 The Punisher vs. Death Eaters, The

Gizmo Hibiki

Muggles have been seen as many things. 

A nuisance, trouble, ignorant.

Dangerous? Not in all these years.

But who is to think of such things? Muggles have had little to no contact with the wizarding world, and even then it is rare that they pose any kind of danger to even an individual wizard or witch.

That was until one of them had made a trip back from New York.

259ce5e0ee1658e9f34b23f872d3af7e.jpg.ecaa53fed8acc16edcab7aad05255438.jpg

Death Eaters, enemies of the wizarding world that claim to be for the greater good, are pure blood supremacists who commit crimes such as genocide, brainwashing and the practice of the dark arts in the name of their cause: Keep wizards and witches pure of blood. 

While the tales of New York from long ago were just that to some of the members, recently one of them would try and go to New York thinking it was free of such 'tomfoolery'. 

Eventually he'd come back via Floo Powder, falling out of the fire place during a meeting of the Death Eaters. He's seen to be covered in wounds, some familiarly looking like gunshots and stab wounds. Others however like burns and bruises made the Death Eaters curious, getting him up and sitting him on the chair. They demanded he tell them what he had just gone through and why he dared to go on such a conquest without permission from Lord Voldemort himself.

Speaking, he was shaking. Thankfully someone was healing him so he could speak clearly, but it was more for that and less about his well being.

"It was a muggle....he was merciless."

A few of them tried to hold in their laughter while the others looked at him like he was insane. One muggle? Their weapons were deadly, but to be wounded and chased by just one? They were aware of magic users in New York, but they did things differently there. 

"He had a giant skull on his chest."

This silenced the entire room. A muggle with a white skull on his chest. Could it be?

One of them then walked towards him. Surprisingly it was Luscious Malfoy, holding a wand to the survivors neck as he asked him a question. "I need you to be absolutely sure what you have seen: A muggle in all black, wearing a large, white skull on the front of his uniform. A man, yes?"

The survivor nodded. Luscious walked away a few meters before he quickly turned back and pointed his wand at the man. 

"Avada Kadavra."

Before he asked why, he slumped out of the chair and fell on the floor with a loud thud. 

Luscious was angry. "Frank Castle. You survived after all these years..."

There was some confusion as to why a muggle would be such trouble, making one of them ask out loud: "How can one muggle be a danger to us?"

Luscious exhaled through his nose with an angering glare, looking at said member who dared to ask. "Frank Castle has fought, survived, and had come back from the dead many a times that he would practically be seen as a demon!" He huffed. He sheathed his wand, continuing to speak. "This man has managed to survive armies of criminals by himself with nothing but his own ferocity and will power, walking off wounds no mortal man should!" Luscious walked over to the man and pulled him close by the scruff of his shirt, while still glaring, was now shaking. "I tried to fight him myself when I and several other followers tried to recruit a witch from Xaviers institute, only for him to find us in a matter of hours! He blew up an entire warehouse of our fellow brethren just to save one witch." Luscious the pushed him away in irritants. "If he's willing to kill for one witch, he's willing to destroy to see us gone!"

It was then the chimney spouted green flames, revealing that same man.

"Luscious Malfoy. I thought I killed you when I rescued Illyana from those scaley clutches of yours?"

A non cholent, deep toned voice echoed the area, revealing the man in question.

2012-07-17-thomas_jane_punisher-e1342525975780.jpg.a799b2ab7dc77d389787a3342dc6041f.jpg

"Frank Castle. I see you've taken that Punisher role too seriously." Luscious hissed.

Frank brandished two .45's by his side, though he obviously had a few more fire arms and other weapons attached to him such as grenades and knives. "I thought I told you the next time I find one of you, I'd follow the source." He told Luscious. "Now that you stepped into my territory, I'm invading yours and making sure that nobody will be around to continue your groups 'legacy'." 

This gotten other Death Eaters to step back several steps, Luscious growling while he unsheathed his wand again. "This time I'll have your head, Punisher!!"

Frank pulled back the hammers on his magnums, aiming them at him. "Not unless I get yours first."

Learn More About
The Punisher
Read more about The Punisher at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: The Punisher's Wikipedia page IMDB Punisher The Punisher Archives

Death Eaters, The
Read more about Death Eaters, The at Wikipedia
Official Site: J.K. Rowling Links: Death Eaters's Wiki Article Harry Potter Lexicon The Dueling Club

The set-up was good, but you kept spelling Lucius' name wrong.  As for who wins, I want to say Frank, but one false move and he gets Avada Kedavraed.

I like the match. I give the setup a 5.0.

Not a bad set-up, Gizmo. Been a while seen I've seen a match of yours. 

As for the match, while Frank is very good at killing a wide variety of foes, the fact that he just brazenly barged in on a group of evil magic users instead of using more discreet means to take them out may just cost him. He's lost the element of surprise, and that might give at least one of the Death Eaters an opportunity to use Avada Kedavra on him.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - DSkillz
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.90 - leroypowell3
5.00 - Venom 2009
5.00 - Yukimuraster90

FPA Calculation:
5 Total Votes cast
23.90 Total Combined Score
23.90 / 5 = 4.78 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE