The Leprechaun: 0

Rumble 20545 Team Fortress 2 vs. Inhumanoids
MATCH SCORE
Team Fortress 2: 0
Inhumanoids: 3

Match 18054 D.Va vs. Scarlet (FF7)

JohnnyChany

Jessie.jpg.e1a2168b05b4ab5034f36d82ebbbcc9e.jpg

D.Va arrived in the small town of Kalm, just outside the mighty metropolis of Midgar. She traveled to this strange land to meet with the rebel faction, AVALANCHE. She entered the town and went straight to the tavern to meet with her contact, Jessie Raspberry. Jessie greeted her warmly.

JESSIE: Hey, how was your trip? Should I call you Hana or do you prefer D.Va?

D.VA: D.Va is fine. Midgar is hard to miss. That Shinra Tower is enormous.

JESSIE: Yeah, they are really proud of it. I am really happy to have you have decided to join us, if you don’t mind my asking what brought you to the cause?

D.VA: The Shinra Electric Power Company wants to build a reactor in my home country. Their spokespeople seemed slimy so I looked into them and I didn’t like what I found.

JESSIE: They are bad people. They are destroying the planet and lots of lives, all in the name of profit. They also don’t respond well to rejection.

D.VA: I don’t want that in my home. However I can help take them down, I’m willing to do it.

JESSIE: That’s great to hear. For me, it’s so exciting to have another tech girl on the team. There aren’t many of us around.

D.VA: Are you a gamer too?

JESSIE: I dabble a little bit, but not really.

D.VA: Do you pilot a mech?

JESSIE: I would love to someday but I haven’t had the opportunity. I mainly work in hacking, creating fake IDs, schematics, that sort of thing. Oh, I also design my own bombs.

D.VA: Ok, cool. So what’s the plan?

JESSIE: We think our best chance to take down Shinra is our main group of Cloud, Barrett, Tifa, and some others. Hopefully you can meet them someday. they are really strong and really awesome. They are dealing with Shinra abroad while also chasing down a guy named Sephiroth. It’s a long story. To help them out, the ones left in Midgar, Biggs, Wedge, and myself, are targeting the Weapon Development department of the Shinra building. Take them out and their military might is severely compromised.

D.VA: It still blows my mind that an electric company has a military.

JESSIE: They have a whole lot more than that, trust me. Luckily for us, although they develop a large amount of their weapons in the Shinra building, there isn’t a huge military presence on sight.

D.VA: Then why do you need me?

JESSIE: There are still soldiers there. With the intel provided by Barret and Tifa from their raid, Biggs, Wedge, and I should be able to avoid a lot of the security forces. We can handle a few security officers and sentry rays should the need arise, but then we get to the big guns.

Jessie placed a couple of pictures on the counter.

sweeper_enemy_final_fantasy_7_remake_wiki_guide_600px.jpg.bfcb7005e11464aa248c30defa8c12d2.jpg

shocktrooper.jpg.8aa2cc03bdc608892b04af319c502adf.jpg

JESSIE: Those are sweepers and armored shock troopers, and they are admittedly out of our league. We will need you and your mech to take them down, and that is before we get to the main event. 

Jessie placed one more picture on the counter.

Scarlet_and_her_mecha_fom_FFVII_Remake_Intergrade.jpg.af88e261d1bbcdf079994a481d1320e9.jpg

JESSIE: That is Scarlet, the Head of Weapon Development for Shinra, and her latest design, the Crimson Mare. She took it out for a test drive a week ago and wiped out another AVALANCHE cell’s base in minutes.

D.VA: That is a massive mech.

JESSIE: Yeah it is. Our mission is to take out Scarlet and her most prized weapon to date. I wish I had more useful information on the mech, but this picture is the only thing I have. I am worried if we spend more time trying to get intel, Scarlet will use that thing to take down many more innocent lives.

D.VA: Understood. I am up for the challenge.

D.VA: 🥰

Anyway, I give the setup a 5.0.

6 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

Really cool idea for a match. I don't know much about either though...

Thanks. I'm only mildly familiar with D.Va from seeing my friend's kids play Overwatch a ton. But, I figured she deserved a proper match on here.

28 minutes ago, Venom 2009 said:

D.VA: 🥰

Anyway, I give the setup a 5.0.

Thanks. I must say I am surprised you gave that emoji to the non booba lady lol, but perhaps it is from familiarity. Are you an Overwatch player, Venom?

1 hour ago, JohnnyChany said:

Thanks. I must say I am surprised you gave that emoji to the non booba lady lol, but perhaps it is from familiarity. Are you an Overwatch player, Venom?

Well thing is I never play Overwatch. But the game does have characters that I like, and D.VA happens to be one of my favorites. Also, I never play FF7, and while Scarlet does look hot, I like Tifa more. 😉