Slot: The Team's Planetary Invasion Force
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Tau Empire at this Wiki
Official Site: Games Workshop PLC

Battle Terrain
Alien Invasion: Battleground planet Earth

Since nobody is gonna comment, I will to back up my pic of the Jaffa.

They managed to take over almost an entire galaxy, have ruled under the disguise of gods that have been in many religions such as Yu and Ra. From fear alone, they managed to enslave many planets and people as well as recruit, by force or volunteer, more soldiers into their conquest of galactic rule.  Sure they have the weakness of creating and following through with theatrics, but they deserve such things if they can rule many planets and solar systems so easily. They can even blend in as a normal human without many noticing any differences unless they look for them. 

In a way they've ruled Earth before, but for a full on alien invasion, I think they not only have the means, but also the right information and to infiltrate key parts of Earth so to let their warriors know where to strike next or first and spread their destruction.

On 11/20/2021 at 7:02 PM, Gizmo Hibiki said:

Since nobody is gonna comment, I will to back up my pic of the Jaffa.

They managed to take over almost an entire galaxy, have ruled under the disguise of gods that have been in many religions such as Yu and Ra. From fear alone, they managed to enslave many planets and people as well as recruit, by force or volunteer, more soldiers into their conquest of galactic rule.  Sure they have the weakness of creating and following through with theatrics, but they deserve such things if they can rule many planets and solar systems so easily. They can even blend in as a normal human without many noticing any differences unless they look for them. 

In a way they've ruled Earth before, but for a full on alien invasion, I think they not only have the means, but also the right information and to infiltrate key parts of Earth so to let their warriors know where to strike next or first and spread their destruction.

Not really the Goa'uld posed as gods and ruled large portions of the galaxy not the Jaffa.

It's unclear here if the Jaffa are under the control of the Goa'uld or not.

It only says Jaffa Warriors. Not Goa'uld or System Lords.

That said the Free Jaffa Nation, should do just fine in a battle against the Tau.

Infact there more cohesion and centralized command structure means they'll be more efficient then the System Lords ever were with all there in fighting.