Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Match 17344 Cobb Vanth vs. Dengar

Boratz

"It's funny... When I was a boy; all I ever wanted was to leave this dusty ol' hell hole, but now... Now I never would have thought I would have left. Not like this.... I guess that place is my home. Those people, they depend on my and well... maybe I depend on them too. I fought for them, I fought for myself. They're my family... Freetown is my home and I damn sure as hell going to fight to protect it, even if that means leaving this place. It's funny... When I was just a boy... I heard stories of this kid... A slave boy just like me and most others that grew on that planet. He raced in one of those pod races... Hell there are stories that he won that damn thing… he won his freedom. They say he left for the stars with a Jedi. Huh... I also thought about that story growing up... Wanted to be like that boy in the story, but life set in. Now I'm leaving in the stars with a Jedi and a Mandalorian... Just kind of funny if you ask me..." Cobb Vanth smirked as he gazed upon the Jedi and the Mandalorian 

Previously...  

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....  

Star Wars 

It has been nearly five years since the destruction of the Second Death Star in the Battle of Endor. With the deaths of Emperor Palpatine and his powerful enforcer Darth Vader, the galaxy has been able to experience a period of peace. Unfortunately, this time of peace has not last as the galaxy has been in a time of rebuilding. For the New Republic, they have sought to eradicate the sinister hold of the Empire, while crime syndicates have fought to obtain absolute power of the underworld of the galaxy. With the years that have passed since the fall of the Empire, many have refused to acknowledge a resurgence of the remnants of the past. There are few that know the war is far from over such as Leia Organa, the former Princess of Aldaraan, and Mon Mothma. There are rumors of someone in the unknown regions that has taken command of the remnants of the late Emperor's forces. Despite the beliefs of Leia and Mon Mothma, many of the New Republic leaders have made it their focus to establish itself in the galaxy and continue to rebuild the destruction that the Empire caused. 

This focus has changed in recent events after the arrest of a high-ranking Imperial Moff. Many in the New Republic stood before Moff Gideon. The Moff just stared ahead with an ice-cold expression over his face. In his mind, there was nothing that this New Republic could do that would allow him to betray his allegiances. His dark eyes suddenly closed in on Leia Organa. A frightening smirk formed on the side of his face as he remembered what the Empire did the planet of Alderaan. His smirk faded as he stared forward and kept his cold demeanor. As these officials and leaders of the New Republic brought charges against him, he could hear the confidence in their voices. He knew that they were optimistic after their victories, but the war for this galaxy was far from over. As the New Rebublic questioned him over his role in recent events; the Moff simply said, "Long live the Empire." Little did the galaxy know, there was a darkness that was building in the farthest reaches of space. The war was far from done as Grand Admiral Thrawn was plotting the next move for the Empire... 

Lothal... 

The T-6 shuttle descended from the clouds and landed upon a platform. The former apprentice of Anakin Skywalker threw a light colored robe over herself and gripped a staff as she walked out onto the platform. She gazed as the Mandalorian with the distinct painted armor made her way to the Jedi. Ahsoka Tano greeted the young Mandalorian female as Sabine Wren stood before her. Both women had been through many battles, and had lost many dear friends along the way. They both had seen many adventures and went on several missions. As they gazed upon one another, they both had a new quest before them. A quest that would take them into the unknown regions. They both wanted to bring Ezra Bridger back home, but they also wants to bring an end to the Empire once and for all. Ahsoka had seen the remnants of the Empire, and heard that Thrawn had taken control of what was left of this frightening army. She knew that if he was not stopped, he would lead an army into another war for the soul of the galaxy. They had to bring Ezra home, but they also had to stop Thrawn before he could unleash his sinister plans upon the stars. As they boarded Ahsoka's T-6, they both started to reflect on their experiences from before and started to ponder on their journey to come.  

As the T-6 shuttle rose into the clouds above, it made its way into the reaches of space. The Jedi and the Mandalorian spoke of their recent adventures. They used this time to catch up with one another. Sabine told of her time on Lothal, and spoke of how different it was since the Empire was defeated. She paused for a moment as she reflected on the day that Ezra sacrificed himself to defeat Thrawn. For so long, she thought he was simply lost just as Kanaan had been lost in that dreadful war. Now there was a since of hope as she thought that she could bring Ezra home. Ahsoka spoke of her journey through the galaxy. The Jedi spoke of time that she spent on Corvus. Ahsoka fought to liberate that planet from the tyrant that was an Imperial Magistrate. Sabine's interests were peaked when Ahsoka spoke of a Mandalorian that she encountered on the planet. She said that this Mandalorian traveled with a small being that could almost be mistaken for a child, but this small being was powerful in the ways of the Force. Ahsoka said that this Mandalorian helped her in her battle against the Magistrate. After defeating the Magistrate, that is when Ahsoka learned more about the resurgence of Grand Admiral Tarkin. That is what led her to this moment now.  

Sabine leaned back and gazed out into the stars. She thought about sending word to Zeb or Hera, but life was different now. Hera was raising a son, and she also had an active role in the New Republic. As for Zeb, he was trying to rebuild what was left of his people. After hearing Ahsoka's story and reflecting on the information that was given to Ahsoka by the Magistrate, she knew that this path would not be easy. She almost chuckled at the thought of a Mandalorian accompanying a young Jedi as she remembered her time with Kanaan and Ezra. The former apprentice of Anakin Skywalker had put in coordinates in the ship. The Magistrate gave her information regarding Thrawn, but not his exact location. Ahsoka knew that they would would chasing bread crumbs until they could find the location of the Grand Admiral in the unknown regions. The Magistrate told her of an operation on an old planet that was once controlled by the Empire, but has since been seemingly abandoned. This planet, Eadu was once a research planet for the operations of creating the first Death Star. After the Rebels battled the Empire upon that planet before the Battle of Yavin, it has since been quiet. At least that was the belief until the Magistrate told Ahsoka that there was a strong presence on that rocky planet. Ahsoka had to be sure that the remnants of the Empire was not seeking to create another planet killing weapon.  

Eadu... 

Descending onto the planet, the T-6 shuttle shook violently as the raging storms pressed against the ship. Ahsoka could sense that there was an Imperial presence, and Sabine said that the scanners were picking up on different forms of life. The Mandalorian prepared her weapons and put a robe over her to protect her from the furious storms that awaited them outside the ship. As the doors opened, Ahsoka and Sabine raced out on the planet's surface. They followed a trail to what used to be one of the Imperial bases. Beams of lights pierced through the dark world around as they saw that this base was very much alive. Ahsoka nodded at Sabine as the Mandalorian used her jetpack to fly high into the storm above. The Jedi walked around this rocky base until she found an entrance. She made her way inside, and could hear the unified footsteps from within the base. There were several troops within that were still trying to keep the Empire from fading into nothingness.  

As the Jedi made her way through the base, she heard an all too familiar sound. Blasters were going off in every direction and soon the alarms rang all throughout. The burning white lightsabers ignited as Ahsoka engaged a group of troopers in a corridor. The highly trained Jedi deflected blast after blast, as she fought her way through the armored forces. The base shook as explosions rang out. A smirked formed across Ahsoka's as she thought about what Sabine could possibly be doing to cause this much chaos. "So much for keeping quiet..." she said to herself as she continued to make her way through the base. She found an operations area that had conveyor machines with metals that have been mined from different areas of the galaxy. Ahsoka watched as the machines were crafting new types of armor and weapons. She knew that whatever was left of the Empire, they were seeking to upgrade their troops. Ahsoka glanced over and saw what appeared to be a team of research officers and engineers. One of the lead officers suddenly jumped for a blaster to take out his team before the Jedi could obtain any information. The Jedi lifted her hand and the blaster broke free from the Imperial officer's tight grip. She threw down the blaster and pointed her lightsaber at the Imperial team of science officers. She demanded the location of Grand Admiral Thrawn. The lead officer started to chuckle as he leaned back on a table.  

"When you find out, let us know..." The officer said as sinister smile formed over his face. He pressed a button on the table, and the sirens roared with fury. "Long live the Empire!" The officer scream as Ahsoka could sense impending danger. Little sparks started to fly as flames rained down from the ceiling. Ahsoka rushed out of the operations room as fire engulfed everyone inside with a powerful explosion. The grounds started to crumble beneath as Ahsoka made her way out of the base. She saw several troopers rushing out as the rocky base was imploding. From up above, Ahsoka saw her T-6 shuttle flying overhead. The door had opened and she leaped through the stormy air. She jumped into her ship and could sense Sabine behind the controls. The doors shut behind her, as Ahsoka walked toward the controls.  

"You certainly made an impact!" Ahsoka said with a chuckle. 

"Things got a little heated down there, but I was able to get some information." Sabine said as she lifted up a data drive. 

"So was I." Ahsoka said as she reached for the drive. She gazed upon it and then looked at Sabine as the T-6 broke through the clouds and into space. 

"They got bases on different systems all over the galaxy! They're rebuilding!" Sabine replied.  

"Yeah... I know... They're getting metals from different mining operations too! I think Thrawn is not only trying to rebuild the Empire, but make it stronger." Ahsoka said as she glanced out the window. 

"Any word on Thrawn or Ezra?" Sabine asked. 

"No... But I recognized some of the metals that they were using. One was a phrik metal." Ahsoka said as she glanced over at Sabine. 

"Phrik?" Sabine said with a dumbfounded look.

"It's found in the mines on Tatooine." Ahsoka replied as she looked off. 

"Don't tell me we are going to that dusty wasteland!" Sabine said as she rolled her eyes. 

"It looks that way!" Ahsoka replied. 

"We should be in the unknown regions! We're supposed to be searching for Ezra!" Sabine said with a frustrated look. 

"We will... I want to find Ezra too and bring him home... But..." Ahsoka said as she sighed. "But we need to stop Thrawn and if he has his goons on Tatooine mining for phrik metals to build weapons his army or running spice out of Kessel, he needs to be stopped! And I have a feeling that once we locate Thrawn, we will also find Ezra." 

Sabine nodded as she looked forward. "Well... next stop... Tatooine!" 

Tatooine... 

Beaming down upon the world, the Twin Suns shined as bright as ever. The rays of the suns pierced through the home of Marshall Cobb Vanth. He let out of sigh as he stood up from his chair. Glancing down, he gazed upon the blaster in his holster. The Marshall made his way toward the door of his home and walked out into the dusty town of Mos Pelgo. As he walked through the town, he heard the crunching of sand beneath him as the people of the town hid within their homes. He made his way toward the Cantina. A look of disgust rained over his face as he saw a squad of troopers standing outside. The Marshall shook his head as he heard music playing from within the Cantina. The Marshall made his way past the troopers and walked inside the Cantina. He glanced at the Weequay bartender, and then his eyes went to the corner of the room. Several months prior, he remembered sitting with a real Mandalorian in that same corner. The look of disgust quickly changed to anger as he walked over toward the man sitting at the table. The Marshall sat before the man who had beaten armor of an Imperial officer. His was wearing a darker colored armor than what a typical Imperial trooper would wear. Vanth's dark brown eyes looked over the officer who had pale skin and light blonde hair. The Imperial officer had dark eyes and a crooked grin. As the Imperial Officer leaned back in his seat, he put out his hand and pointed at the seat across the table.  

"Join me for a drink, Marshall... Please!" The Imperial Officer said as he gazed upon Cobb Vanth. 

"I gave you 24 hours for you and your men to leave town!" Cobb Vanth said as he sat down in front of the officer. 

"Ha... Yeah and like I told you, the Empire has business here!" The officer replied. "And we are not quite finished yet." 

"The Empire is dead..." Cobb replied as he glared at the officer with a cold stare. "You got 2 minutes to get out." 

"Ohhh... We're very much alive and you sure don't want to threaten me. Haha. If you didn't notice, I got my men outside. They outnumber you!" The Imperial Officer replied with that same crooked grin. 

"I've dealt with worse." Cobb responded as he continued to stare down the officer. 

"So I've heard... the Mining Collective, the Red Key Raiders, sand people, and... what was it? Some kind of dragon..." The officer mocked as he took a drink from a bright colored drink. 

"One minute." Vanth coldly responded as he stared at the officer. 

"What is this? A second ago, you said 2 minutes and now... Now a minute?" The officer said with a dumbfounded look. 

"Time flies." Vanth responded. 

"Well I like it here in this dusty trash heep. The spotchka with sand in it gives it a little kick." The Officer said as he smiled. 

"30 seconds." Vanth said coldly as he continued to stare down the Imperial Officer. 

"Last time somebody threatened me like this and didn't even care to drink with me. I stripped them naked and threw them out on the surface of Hoth. Haha... I've led death troopers in battles and butchered more people than you could ever image. You really don't want to do this!" The officer said as his grin faded. 

"Times up." Vanth replied. 

The Imperial Office let out a chuckle as he looked away for a second. With a quick movement he reached under the table and took out a blaster from an ankle holster. Before the Imperial Officer could even aim his blaster at the Marshall, Cobb Vanth moved with a split second. In a lightning quick draw, Vanth drew his blaster and shot the Imperial Officer three times in his chest. The Officer's lifeless body slumped back in his seat. Multiple troopers ran into the Cantina, and Vanth quickly shot them down in a matter of seconds. Vanth glanced at the Weequay bartender, who stared right back at the Marshall. From outside the Cantina, the sounds of blaster fire had filled the world around. After a short while of continuous blasts, there was silence. Cobb Vanth sauntered outside the Cantina and saw several Imperial troopers laying dead on the sands of Mos Pelgo. There were a few that had surrendered, but the rest had been defeated by the rest of the town. Cobb smiled and nodded his head at the rest of the people in the town. There was some comfort within him knowing that the rest of the town were willing to defend themselves from their enemies. 

As the Marshall spoke to the people of the town, his eyes gazed upon all the different people. For Cobb Vanth, these people were his friends and his family. While he looked over the town, he saw two women in the crowd that were not from around there. They were both covered in robes, but he saw that their robes concealed something more. He grinned as he turned back and walked inside the Cantina. The rest of the town started cleaning up the mess of the Imperial troopers. The Marshall stood inside the Cantina and glanced over at the lifeless body of the Imperial officer. After spotting the two women in the crowd, he knew they would he coming to join him soon. Cobb glanced at the bartender and said, "Weequay, get me the spotchka with three glasses." Cobb muttered as he leaned onto the bar. "Three?" The Weequay asked with a puzzled look. Cobb nodded his head as he said that there were guests that would be joining him shortly. Waiting by the bar, Cobb watched as the two women walked inside. One of the women was an orange skinned Togruta and the other was a human female with darker hair. Cobb leaned back against the bar and grinned as he stared at the women.  

"What can I do for you ladies?" Cobb asked as he poured the spotchka in the glasses. 

"Are you in charge here?" The Togruta asked. 

"I am... the Marshall of Mos Pelgo. The name is Cobb Vanth." He responded as he took a sip from his glass. "You know... it's kind of crazy ha..." Cobb said as he chuckled. 

"What is?" The human female asked. 

"A while back a Mandalorian came through here... First time that I ever met one. Now a Jedi and another Mandalorian... just kind of crazy all the folks that come into this town." Cobb replied with a grin. 

"Wait.. How did..." Ahsoka asked as she looked puzzled. 

"Outside..." Cobb said as he pointed out. "I saw that armor under your robes." He said as he pointed at Sabine, and then pointed down at Ahsoka's hip. "And I saw those laser swords under yours." 

"How do you know I'm Jedi?" Ahsoka asked with a smirk. "What if I am something else entirely?" 

"Figured we wouldn't be having such a friendly conversation if you weren't." Cobb replied. 

"You said a Mandalorian came around?" Sabine asked as she glared at the Marshall. 

"Yeah... Several months back. He came with a little green kid.... Even helped us take down a krayt dragon." Cobb replied.  

The smirk on Ahsoka's grew larger as she remember the Mandalorian on Corvus and the Force sensitive known as Grogu. "We heard about you... Back in Mos Eisley, they spoke of a Marshall that liberated this town from the Mining Collective, then ran off the Red Key Raiders, battled Tuskens, and took down a krayt dragon." Ahsoka said as she gazed at the Marshall. 

"I'm glad my reputation is getting around." Cobb said with a grin. "So what can I do for you?" 

"Well we came for them." Ahsoka said as she pointed at the lifeless body of the Imperial Officer. 

"Sorry about that..." Cobb said as he looked off. "I did give them 24 hours to get out of town. They didn't... he pulled his blaster first and I defended myself. It was justified."  

"We don't care about that..." Sabine said as she glared at the Marshall. "We were wanting to get information from them." 

"Did they have a camp nearby?" Ahsoka asked. 

"Yeah not far from here... I'd be happy to show you." Cobb said as he took another sip from his glass. "Then you will leave town shortly after." 

"Why is that?" Ahsoka asked. 

"A Jedi and a Mandalorian..." Cobb said as he shook his head and rubbed the back of his head. "Combination like that... ha that is guaranteed to bring some kind of trouble." 

Riding through the sands of Tatooine, the Jedi and the Mandalorian followed close behind the Marshall. In the distance they saw a canyon ahead that the Marshall was taking them to. They stopped just short of the canyons, and steadily made their way inside. There was an Imperial camp that was built inside the canyon, but it had since been abandoned after after events that took place in Mos Pelgo. Ahsoka quickly made her way to some data links, and worked on trying to get what information she could. Sabine looked through the camp, and saw where metals that were taken from the mines were abandoned. "They'll be back..." Sabine said under breath as she looked over the equipment that was left. After retrieving the information that she could, Ahsoka stood up and met with Sabine and Cobb Vanth. 

"They were kind enough to leave us a map." Ahsoka said with a smirk. 

"Where to?" Sabine asked. 

"A planet in the unknown regions. This map also has Chiss language within it." Ahsoka responded. 

"Thrawn!" Sabine exclaimed as a smiled formed over her face. 

"Don't get too excited, Sabine. There's a chance it may not necessarily lead to Thrawn but it is a piece of the puzzle." Ahsoka replied. 

"Well... hope you ladies found what you were looking for." Cobb said as his eyes squinted at the different pieces of Imperial equipment at the camp. "You can be in your way now." 

"Come with us." Sabine said as she gazed at the Marshall. 

"What?" Ahsoka asked witha puzzled look. 

"Yeah... What?" Cobb asked with the same puzzled look. 

"Ahsoka, you said it before. We are going after Thrawn and her has an army. We need a crew. Hera is busy with the New Republic and Zeb... Well Zeb is wherever. We need all the help we can get on this one." Sabine replied. 

Ahsoka stared at Sabine and then glanced at Cobb Vanth. "You're right... He could be some help on this." 

"You two do realize I'm standing right here..." Cobb said as he gave a quick glance at both women. "I can't... I can't just leave Mos Pelgo... I'm the Marshall, they need me." 

"They took care of themselves back there." Sabine responded as she pointed in the direction of the town. 

"How could I be of any use?" Cobb asked. 

"You took on the Mining Collective, the Red Key Raiders, and a krayt dragon... You would be a great ally in this battle." Sabine pleaded. 

"I can't just leave." Cobb said as he looked away. 

"They will return... Next time in greater numbers. You may stop them again, but they will keep coming and coming... eventually... eventually they will be too much. You can fight for your people, your family, and you can stop them before they rise to power again." Sabine said as she walked closer to the Marshall. 

Cobb Vanth gazed at both the Jedi and the Mandalorian. He quietly nodded his head as he looked in different directions. "Okay... I will need to make arrangements, but... but I will go with you." 

In hyperspace...  

Aboard Ahsoka's T-6 shuttle 

Now... 

Cobb Vanth gazed out the wind and let out a sigh. He rubbed his eyes and let out a slight chuckle. Ahsoka and Sabine looked back at him as he had stayed quiet for the most part since they had left Mos Pelgo. "It's funny... When I was a boy; all I ever wanted was to leave this dusty ol' hell hole, but now... Now I never would have thought I would have left. Not like this.... I guess that place is my home. Those people, they depend on my and well... maybe I depend on them too. I fought for them, I fought for myself. They're my family... Freetown is my home and I damn sure as hell going to fight to protect it, even if that means leaving this place. It's funny... When I was just a boy... I heard stories of this kid... A slave boy just like me and most others that grew on that planet. He raced in one of those pod races... Hell there are stories that he won that damn thing… he won his freedom. They say he left for the stars with a Jedi. Huh... I also thought about that story growing up... Wanted to be like that boy in the story, but life set in. Now I'm leaving in the stars with a Jedi and a Mandalorian... Just kind of funny if you ask me..." Cobb Vanth smirked as he gazed upon Ahsoka and Sabine. 

"You're a good man, Cobb Vanth." Ahsoka said as she looked upon the Marshall.  

"And if Tatooine is the only place you've ever seen, then you will see some pretty crazy stuff." Sabine said as she smiled. 

On a Planet in the Unknown Regions... 

Breaking through the clouds high above this planet, she was descending down and getting ready to land. While there were different ships that were landing upon this planet, this ship was different than the others. This ship was not an Imperial ship, but it landed alongside them as if it were one. This ship belonged to a dangerous bounty hunter that once worked under the Hutt syndicate and even did jobs for the Empire. After the Empire's fall and the death of Jabba the Hutt, the New Republic made it difficult for work for many. This filthy bounty hunter, Dengar walked out of his ship with a man that was bound and gagged. As several troopers surrounded him and his ship, Dengar pushed the man into the ground before them. A wicked smile formed across his scarred face as he let out a sinister laugh. "Job is done... Time to pay up!" He said as he walked past the troopers. An Imperial Officer glared at the man that was on the ground and then looked up at the Bounty Hunter. 

"You're late." The officer said as he looked at the Bounty Hunter in disgust. 

"Took a little detour... Scenic routes, if you know what I mean." Dengar mocked as he spit on the ground. 

"You will receive payment shortly..." The officer said as he signaled for the troopers to take the man away. "He also wants you to stay here for now until he has another assignment for you." 

"My time is money..." Dengar replied with a smile. "It definitely is not free." 

"If it is my understanding, bounty hunter..." The officer said before being cut off. 

"The name is Dengar and if you talk to me that way again..." Dengar said as he pulled out a blade. "I'll have your tongue alongside a ronto wrap." 

"If it is my understanding, Dengar..."  The officer said as he rolled his eyes. "Work is hard to come by for bounty hunters since the New Republic... but he will make sure that you are well compensated for your troubles." 

"Good. I'll just set up shop... Any chance he will grace us with his presence?" Dengar asked as the officer started to walk back into the base. 

"Don't count on it..." The officer said as he stopped and glared back at the Bounty Hunter. "And if I were you, it would be best not to talk about him any further."  

Dengar shook his head and went back into his ship. He gathered some of his weapons and started walking toward the base. In his previous dealings with this base, there was an area specifically for him. As he walked into his quarters, he out his rifle in a table and looked over it. He reflected on this previous job of having to capture this scientist that operated out of Coruscant. Despite abiding by the code of the Bounty Hunter in that he did not ask questions regarding his targets, he learned some information about this one. He developed weapons for the Empire but went missing after the Battle of Endor. The Empire must be desperate trying to find people to build their armors and their weapons. Day after day, ships would come and bring metal from all around the galaxy. Through his observations, Dengar knew that this base was meant to build weapons for an army. He knew that the Empire would try to find a way to rise from the ashes. The Bounty Hunter sat back in a chair and just smiled. As he sat, he heard alarms roaring and he the sounds of troopers running through the halls. Rising to his feet, he felt the violent shakes of explosions occurring through the base. "Finally! Some fun..." He said to himself as he grabbed his DLT-18 rifle blaster and ran to the door.  

He chuckled at the sound of blaster fire as he found the bodies of several troopers all throughout the base. There were more explosions than shook the base from all directions. As he walked into a room, he saw several troopers get shot down by a single individual. The Bounty Hunter lifted his rifle to take aim, but the individual had disappeared into the shadows.  

"You're not Imperial!" Cobb Vanth said as he got his blasters ready for a battle with this bounty hunter. 

"Nah... I'm worse..." Dengar said as he looked over the bodies of the stormtroopers. "I'm much worse." 

"No... You're not..." Cobb Vanth said as he squinted his eyes and remembered some of the individuals that worked for Jabba the Hutt. "You're just another scum... Dengar... Isn't that right?" 

"I guess my reputation proceeds me!" Dengar boasted as he looked through the room, trying to find his target. 

"Sure..." The Marshall said as he rolled his eyes. "Let's go with that." 

"Well, this has been fun, but it's about time I kill you!" Dengar boasted as he raised his rifle.  

"Take your shot." Vanth said as he drew his blaster. 

Good setup Boratz! Also glad Dengar's getting some action since I added him. You've definitely hit the space western feel on the head, and I love how you're using the search for Ezra as the premise for this match, all in all a lot of good stuff in this setup. 

Sabine's right live on Tattooine and you'll see some crazy stuff. 

As to the match, Dengar's more of a sniper than a gunfighter in my opinion. Not sure which is best in this setting. But Dengar is also pretty cocky. I think I'll give it to Cobb. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Good setup Boratz! Also glad Dengar's getting some action since I added him. You've definitely hit the space western feel on the head, and I love how you're using the search for Ezra as the premise for this match, all in all a lot of good stuff in this setup. 

Sabine's right live on Tattooine and you'll see some crazy stuff. 

As to the match, Dengar's more of a sniper than a gunfighter in my opinion. Not sure which is best in this setting. But Dengar is also pretty cocky. I think I'll give it to Cobb. 

Thanks, Merc!

I was wanting to do my own spin on what the Ahsoka show could be. I'm hoping the search for Ezra will play a part in that show.

1 hour ago, Boratz said:

Thanks, Merc!

I was wanting to do my own spin on what the Ahsoka show could be. I'm hoping the search for Ezra will play a part in that show.

As do I, I thought Rebels was a great show that gets a lot of undeserved hate

5 minutes ago, Mercenaryblade said:

As do I, I thought Rebels was a great show that gets a lot of undeserved hate

You know I agree... it did take me some time to actually get into Rebels, but eventually it grew on me

35 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Awesome match Boratz! I really enjoyed reading it!

My money’s on Cobb. Dengar might be the better sniper, but Cobb’s the better all around gunslinger and the setting favors him better. 

Thanks Pizzaguy