Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 16941 Miho vs. Mother Russia

Pizzaguy2995

Previously on One Night in Sin City:

[One years before the Present]

“Is she alive?”

“Yes. We’ve stopped the bleeding and stitched up her wounds, but it may take months for her to recover from the physical and mental trauma she endured.”

“Oh I wouldn’t bet your life savings on that doctor.”

One beady, dark colored eye suddenly blinked open. She had barely taken stock of where she was (some kind of operating room) before she immediately sat up and ripping the IV needles piercing her skin.

“Ma’am please! You shouldn’t be moving-”

The poor doctor was punched across the face by the muscular woman. As the one-eyed giant stood up from the hospital bed, the remaining medical staff shrieked and cowered against the wall in fear of the woman.

"I-I don't understand! No normal human should be able to move so soon after so much trauma and blood loss!”

“Haven’t you notice by now doctor? I don’t work with normal humans.”

The bodybuilding Russian trained her one good eye on the only non medical practitioner in the room, as well as the only one not showing any kind of fear of her. The mystery man just smiled in amusement, even when she started to approach him. Before she could get too close though, another man appeared between the two. He was very little, half the size of the former KGB agent, but the man held himself with much confidence as he confronted her.

“Easy Mad Dog, you’ll have bigger fish to fry once I get my plan off the ground,” The Unknown man told his enforcer.

“…This waiting around is getting really old, Zero,” Mad Dog said before taking his leave.

“I assume you have questions Ms, uh, Mother Russia was it?” Zero asked.

“Where the Hell am I?” Mother Russia demanded.

“At one of my personal emergency rooms. Don’t worry, I won’t charge you an arm and a leg like those shitty American hospitals.”

“What happened to the others?”

“Most of your group, the ‘Toxic Mega Cunts’ are either dead, arrested, or pussied out. Your fearless leader, The Motherfucker, is alive but between having his assets seized by the feds and having his legs and genitals bitten off by a shark, I think he’s down and out.”

“Where is the little suka who did this to me?”

“My sources tell me that she’s long fled New York City. I could find her for you, for a price.”

“Give me one reason why I shouldn’t kill you instead.”

“Jeez Louise, saving a life doesn’t net you the clout it used to. Okay how about I give you three reasons: Number 1, I am very rich and can pay lots of money. Number 2, Mad Dog isn’t the only hired help that I could sic on you at a moments notice. And number 3, for the last few weeks you were stuck babysitting some spoiled little rich boy, living out his wet fantasy of debauchery and pre-school villainy until his money finally couldn’t save him anymore. And I think your practically starving to serve a real villain, one whose motivation is far more complex and compelling then a cliche revenge drama.”

“And what exactly makes you a real villain?”

“Let’s just say, I’m the type of guy who would make Joseph Stalin look like a little bitch.”

“And will I be paid for my services?”

“Better then an NBA player my dear.”

“Very well then, what would you have me do?”

Mother Russia wiped the blood off her machete as she grimly looked over her work: the headless body of demobilized Navy Seal Wallace laid still at her feet. It’s lifeless head was held in her other hand, it’s face frozen in a final scream of horror right before it’s life was finally snatched from it. (Wallace vs Mother Russia)

*Ring! Ring! Click!*

“Da?”

“Very excellent work Mother Russia. But uh, was the decapitation thing really necessary?”

“It is part of my gimmick Zero. How goes Mr. Gillicks attack?” (Dwight Mccarthy vs Alejandro Gillick)

“Not very good, I fear that Alejandro is in over his head on this one. Head over there immediately, we can’t let them slip through our hands again.”

“What are you waiting for? We’ve got to get the hell out of here!”

Miho however would not enter the car with Esther, her gaze was locked back on Esther’s apartment, barely visible thanks to the distance from the parking lot to the apartment complex.

She couldn’t leave Dwight like this, all alone against that assassin, that’s not what a friend would do. In this damn city, it’s near impossible to find someone you could put much trust into, so when you finally do you never, ever turn your back on them. Miho had only left in order to ensure Esther had made it safely to her car, she supposed they owed Wallace that, but now that she’d accomplished it was clear as day what her next move had to be.

“What the fuck are you doing? Get your ass in my motherfucking car now!”

Miho sadly turned to Esther, she pointed her finger at the civilian, then pointed far to the distance, communicating her message clear enough.

“A-are you sure you can’t come with me?”

Miho nodded, she softly rubbed Esther’s forearm. As though trying to say ‘thank you’ and ‘goodbye’.

“Okay. I understand. Good luck to you, and to Dwight as well.”

Esther started her car and quickly drove out of the driveway, driving further and further away until Miho couldn’t see her car anymore. Miho quickly started to sprint back to the apartment, hoping that Dwight could hold out until she got back to him.

*VROOM! VROOM!*

Turning her head towards the sudden noise, Miho only just managed to jump for safety as the rogue car zoomed past her at breath taking speed!

Rolling to her feet, Miho watched as the car braked so hard it spun around in place until it’s front faced Miho again. The Good Demon of Old Town could now see the driver of the vehicle through the car windshield, it was a one eyed woman, with short cropped blonde hair, starring at her with cold indifference as she slowly pulled out her gun until she could aim it over the dashboard straight at Miho.

*BANG! BANG! BANG!*

Miho fled for cover, zipping and zagging as she heard the gunshots nip at her feet and also the the sounds of the car now blaring after her again!

Deadly little Miho disappeared into the rundown and abandoned building across the street, and the Russian super villain was forced to abandon her vehicle to follow her target into the building.

Entering the eerie and quiet old building, the ex-KGB member held her pistol in one hand and her machete in the other. Mother Russia’s one good eye silently scanned every nook and corner of this derelict building, focused on finding her prey before the Demon could turn the tables on her.

Miho is armed with her usual sword, Mother Russia is armed with her pistol and machete. Who wins, who dies?