Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 16920 Marv vs. Mad Dog

Pizzaguy2995

Previously on One Night in Sin City:

[Two years before the Present]

I will not die. Not here, not like this.

The broken and beaten man gurgled and forced himself to suck in his breaths, but between the open wound to his windpipe and the amount of blood now backed up in his throat and now spilling out his neck, it was all he could do to not aspirate from the lack of oxygen. The man fought on though, even as his grew weak and pale from the blood loss, even as he felt the remaining blood being backed up into his lungs, even as the lack of oxygen reaching his brain kept trying to blur his vision and force him into oblivion he still kept willing himself to stay alive. A licensed doctor couldn’t begin to understand how this man was still alive, let alone conscious, but any man whose ever bore a special type of hatred towards another would understand immediately what was keeping this battered man alive despite having his neck cut open!

Rama… not even death… will keep me… from killing you…

….

“Secure the trachea! If he stops breathing we will lose him!”

“Keep the artery pinched until we get the blood bag ready! We have to get his blood circulating again!”

….

The next time he opened his eyes, he was in a dimly lit hospital room, his damaged limbs and body were put in several casts and slings, the one around his neck was especially tight and slightly uncomfortable, and over in the corner the shadowy figure sat in his chair as he apparently waited for him to awaken.

“Mad Dog huh? Heheheha! Please tell me that your parents actually named you that!”

The titular Mad Dog didn’t speak, partially because of how sore his throat felt, he only gave this mysterious man the stoniest glare of his life.

“No, no, don’t trouble yourself speaking on my account. I can tell from the warmth in your eyes just how grateful and happy you are about me saving your worthless hide!”

Th man then stood up from the shadows, walking right up to Mad Dog’s bedside and standing over him. The former enforcer still silently starred at him, craning his still mangled neck up to look him in the eye.

“And I’m sure if you could talk, you’d tell me how indebted you are to me. How you’d do anything I ask from now on until you repay your debt to me. Well it just so happens I’m in the market for men of your specific skill set. You see, the little game you and Officer Rama played in your country was nice and all, but my game is gonna be on a much be far more global and much more unforgettable!”

The room was deathly silent after the man’s proclamation. The former criminal lieutenant still couldn’t reply at that point, but the dark look in his eyes seemed to slowly dissipate and he instead began to look more and more intrigued by the offer.

“Names Zero by the way. And trust me Mr. Mad Dog, when I say that your really gonna enjoy my work.”

[Back to the Present]

“Things are looking up for us Mad Dog. Roark is taken care of and Toretto and the rest should be coming by any time now.” (Kick-Ass vs The Yellow Bastard)

“So why exactly are you having me shadow the giant greaser again?”

The Indonesian criminal had been following the one called Marv since he left that church after he finished off that preacher. The giant of a man was driving just ahead of him on the road leading into the city, Mad Dog was keeping enough distance to not draw attention.

“Because I had been hoping either him or Toretto would have died during their first encounter and that I’d only need to deal with one of them. But it would seem that we must take matters into our hands.” (Dominic Toretto vs Marv)

“So do I take him out or not?”

“…Yes, it’s too dangerous for him and Toretto to be working together against us.”

“Good.”

Mad Dog slammed on the accelerator and his car shot forward and rear ended his target’s car, shoving it off the road and into the ditch!

It was beautiful Goldie. It was just like I promised, only better. And when his eyes went dead the Hell I sent him to must have seemed like heaven after everything I did to him. But now that I got the bastard, what the hell do I do now?

*CRASH!*

*SLAM!*

*CRUNCH!*

Oh for the love of Pete! So caught up in my monologuing I didn’t notice that fucker who was clearly following me suddenly speed up to run me off the road!

*CRACKLE!*

*SMASH!*

Well, don’t hear any police sirens or the sounds of frenzied gunfire so it’s not the cops. I don’t hear the sounds of multiple foot steps, so it’s probably just one guy. Roark’s men are too cowardly to try to take me alone and too trigger happy to not come in guns blazing! It’s probably one of Zero’s men, coming to make sure I don’t help Toretto anymore. (John Wick vs Luke Hobbs)

‘Sighs’, why the Hell would I still help that bald prick anyways? I barely know him, plus I already got my revenge, so this is really none of my business. (Wallace vs Mother Russia)

Gripping the now jammed door, I grunted and pushed with all my might until it burst open and fell face first onto the grass.

Goldie. You understand that this isn’t my style right? I ain’t no damn hero! If I was, maybe-maybe I could’ve saved you that night.

Maybe you could, maybe not. But if you don’t try, how will you ever know? Maybe it wasn’t just me dying that made you so mad, but that you weren’t a better person during the brief time we had.

Heh. Forgot my damn pills again. Been seeing you all night Goldie, but this is the first time you spoke to me.

Then shut up and listen. You weren’t scared to die when you tried to take on the whole city to avenge me, why are you now so scared to die trying to prevent another death like mine? You may not be a hero Marv, but your sure as Hell not a coward!

You really are a goddess Goldie. Thanks for giving me the kick in the pants that I needed.

Pushing myself to my feet, I twisted my neck until I heard that satisfying pop. Marching back up the hill, I shrugged off my trench coat and quickly lit up a cigarette to calm my nerves. The guy who ran me off the road stood there patiently; no gun, no knife, didn’t even attempt to sneak attack me. He just silently watched me walk up to him, till I was about three feet from him.

“Most hit men I knew would’ve popped me off by now. What’s your story fun size?”

“I don’t use guns, they take away all the fun. If you don’t feel the rush, the thrill and fear of a real challenge, then what’s the point of doing what we do?”

“Your funeral, you little freak.”

Marv (Sin City) vs Mad Dog (The Raid). Fight takes place on an abandoned road at night, both men only have their fists. Who wins?

Firstly: Sorry for lagging behind on writing up my matches, summer is over and I’m about to begin my hopefully last year of college. But I’ll still try to continue on with my One Night in Sin City Arc regardless.

Secondly: I’ve decided that ties don’t technically count as loses, so I’ll still use characters who tied in my matches.

Edited by Pizzaguy2995
Story Posting

This is an interesting fight. Marv is definitely stronger and more durable. Yet Mad Dog is no slouch, and may well be one of the greatest fighters in these kind of movies. Not even The Raid protagonist could beat him on his own as you could see in that clip. I think this will go with Mad Dog breaking him down to the point where he thinks Marv couldn't move any more. And just when he's about to snap Marv's neck, Marv goes springs in for the kill with his superior strength.

On 8/15/2021 at 5:31 PM, patrickthekid said:

This is an interesting fight. Marv is definitely stronger and more durable. Yet Mad Dog is no slouch, and may well be one of the greatest fighters in these kind of movies. Not even The Raid protagonist could beat him on his own as you could see in that clip. I think this will go with Mad Dog breaking him down to the point where he thinks Marv couldn't move any more. And just when he's about to snap Marv's neck, Marv goes springs in for the kill with his superior strength.

This is my thought as well. After watchning Mad Dog's movie clips it is clear he will blind Marv with his speed and impressive martial arts, but in the end Marv is such a huge damage sponge that it won't matter. He will take the punishment and then break Mad Dog in half. Not unlike his fight against Kevin.

Nice continuation, Pizzaguy. 

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.60 - JohnnyChany
4.50 - DSkillz
4.10 - leroypowell3

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
18.20 Total Combined Score
18.20 / 4 = 4.55 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE