Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Match 16894 Nancy Callahan vs. Baseball Bat Man And Hammer Girl

Pizzaguy2995

Previously on One Night in Sin City:

“Do you know who I fucking am! Who my fucking father is?”

Kick-Ass ducked under the wild knife swing and then swatted away the follow up with one of his baton sticks. This crazed man had no real form or discipline to his attacks, only wild and reckless attacks. The hero tried to put some distance between them to better figure this Yellow Bastard out, but the sadistic asshole lunges forward yet again! Kick-Ass crossed his sticks around the rapists wrists, struggling to keep the knife at bay as the insane villain pressed forward with all his might!

“Your already dead you stupid motherfucker! You think playing dress up is gonna stop my dad from  making you suffer like a-“

“I don’t care!”

I drove my knee into the Bastard’s groin, he yelped in pain and dropped his knife to the ground. 

“I don’t care who you are!”

I swung my baton into his left cheek, whipping his head back.

“I don’t care who your dad is!”

I slammed my other stick into his kidney, dropping him to his knees.

“I’m still!”

Another strike to his face!

“Gonna kick!”

Another strike! This time hard enough to break my stick!

“Your ass!”

As my fist made contact I felt his jaw break from the force of my hit! The Yellow Bastard crumpled to the floor like a puppet who just got his strings cut and just laid there, sniffling and crying. I couldn’t tell you who was worse, that bitch Chris or this psychopath.

I returned to the lady tied to the bed and quickly untied her and helped her up.

“There are still some girls down stairs in a cage, do you know where he keeps the key to it?”

“I… I think so. L-let me check the dresser.”

As the blond women went to look through the dresser, I made sure to keep an eye on that Yellow Bastard. He was still not moving much, just continued to curl up in a fetal position and wailing about how his daddy was gonna make me pay.

“Would you shut up already! Your not the first spoiled little psycho who thought their dad was always gonna protect him. It doesn’t matter how much money and power you grew up with, you can’t-“

*BLAM!*

“AHHHH! NOT AGAIN! AHHHHH!”

“Woah!”

I almost jumped out of my skin as the blonde came back with a gun and shot her would be rapist in his genitals. Poetic justice I guess. She watched him wriggle and scream in agony for a minute or two, before finally unloading the remaining bullets into his head.

“…Are you sure your okay miss..?”

“Nancy Callahan. And yeah, not by much but I’m getting there.”

Nancy Callahan gathered the rest of her stuff and then walked back over to the stringed up corpse in the corner. Despite the smell she stroked the cheek of the dead old man and even kissed his forehead softly. Did she know him? (John Hartigan vs Ms Perkins)

The sounds of incoming police cars seemed to break her out her trance, because when she turned backed to me she was dead serious once more.

“If you wanna make it out of here alive, come with me.”

“But about the girls still in cages?”

“They won’t be harmed now that he’s dead. But if the cops catch us standing over a Roark’s body we won’t live to see tomorrow. Are you coming or not?”

I reluctantly agreed to follow her. Jeez, what kind of town was this?

“This is Frieda Cortez, reporting from Channel 4 news! Ethan Roark Jr., only son of Senator Ethan Roark Senior, was just found murdered only moments ago. But the bigger story was the fact the fact he was found-“

“-seemingly in the middle of kidnapping/rape assault gone array! Police have already liberated several terrified and traumatized little girls, all telling horrifying accounts of Roark Junior abducting them from their homes-“

“-with the clear intention of rapping them! For many years rumors have persisted of the deformed Roark’s alleged involvement in the disappearance of numerous little girls, but today it would seem that a brave individual has finally delivered the justice Ethan Roark Jr. has long eluded.”

“The Senator himself could not be reached for comments. But if his son was in fact the one responsible for these and countless other young girls abductions and murders then the senior Roark could face political ruin and potential criminal charges! This has been Byron Mitchell of the 8th Hour News reporting.”

Not far away from where many reporters and police officers had gathered, two individuals were watching the scene unfold with cold and calculating interest. The one on the right was an Indonesian male, currently in the middle of twirling a steel baseball bat idly. The women on the left was Indonesian also, wearing shades and slowly stroking her pair of hammers. A buzzing sound came from the males pocket and he pulled it out to answer his cell phone.

“Your plan has come together almost flawlessly Zero.”

“Yes, I’m watching the various news reports right now. I think we’ll still need Nancy Callahan back with us unfortunately. A written down testimony of an adult will make certain that all our activities can be placed squarely at old man Roark’s feet.”

“We saw the girl and the man in the green cosplay outfit head west by Auburn street. We’ll find them shortly.”

“Remember: both Callahan and Kick-Ass must be brought back alive. Now that young Ms. Callahan has a new Knight in Shining Armor, she’ll do whatever we ask as long as we keep him alive.”

“Understood.”

Hanging up, the Baseball Bat Man turned to his sister and through sign language communicated to her the mission and that both targets must be taken alive. The Hammer Girl frowned at the idea of not being able to kill them, but nodded to show that she understood.

“So you’ve been following the directions of someone named ‘Zero’s Game’ for over a week now. You’ve meet him, never talked to him, you just get messages from him and follow them without question. And that’s why you came to Sin City and found me?”

“Well.. yeah… I-I guess.”

Nancy Callahan gave the green wet suit man a look of pure incredulous. After an awkward pause the guy quickly blurted out words to explain himself.

“B-but I mean I do this a lot! Or actually, I used to do this a lot. It’s been awhile since I last checked my old Instagram account. But I mean it’s okay cause like I’m a superhero! You know, Kick-Ass!?”

“A superhero? And what exactly are your powers again?”

“I… Well I guess I’m more of a Batman or Daredevil type hero. Only without the billion dollar company or the super sensitive ears. Wait, wouldn’t that make me more of a Wildcat or Union Jack hero? Aw man that sucks!”

Sighing heavily, I turned to one of the lockers that I had set up in this safe house. I always feared that one day the Roarks would come after me again, so I found this abandoned safe house and stored some supplies here in case I needed to lie low. But whoever set up this ‘Kick-Ass’ he’s not one of the Roark’s, they wouldn’t scheme against one of there own. But then who’s behind this?

“At least it all worked out though right? I mean I saved your life and we both got away scott free.”

“We only escaped because someone else wanted us to escape. Probably as a way to go after the Roarks. But now that they got what they wanted, I doubt they’ll let us walk away from this, knowing what we know.”

I pulled out my crossbow and began loading it with bolts. In case hiding didn’t work and in case I couldn’t rely on Marv or Hartigan to help me, I made sure to train with some weapons to make sure I could fight back!

“W-wait a second. You really think someone helped me rescue you just so that they could kill us both afterwards?”

“Welcome to Sin City hero. Trust no one and always be ready for a fight.”

Walking up to one of the training courses I put together, I took aim and starting firing out some bolts. I smirked as I saw that all that training was finally paying off.

“If you don’t mind me asking, who was that man who was strung up when I found you?”

“… His name was John Hartigan. When Roark first abducted me as a kid, he saved my life and it cost him almost everything. Now as an adult he tried to save me again and this time it did cost him everything.” (John Hartigan vs Ms Perkins)

I had to fight the urge to not cry. Now wasn’t the time for it and it never did me any good anyhow.

“Whoever planned all of this, they were the one who caused Hartigan’s death. So when their goons come looking for me, I’ll be waiting for them. I understand if this isn’t your fight.”

“I know what it’s like to be helpless. To be kicked around by someone stronger then you and seeing someone else die because they tried to help you. I kinda got sick of seeing so many others be in a position to help but always running away because it was too hard or none of their business. So I’m not going anywhere, we’re a team now.”

“Thanks for that. But sorry, I’m not going to keep calling you Kick-Ass. Don’t you have a regular name or something?”

“Oh yeah, Dave. Dave Lizewski. Ready for a team up Ms. Crossbowette?” 

“No. We’re not doing that either.”

Nancy and Kick-Ass are hiding out at an abandoned factory. Baseball Man and Hammer Girl will arrive in a few minutes. The two goons are ordered to take them alive. Who wins?

So at first blush I thought the cards would be stacked against Nancy because I never saw the second movie so I figured she would have no way to defend herself even with Kick Ass there to help. Then, I watched the video of her with the crossbow and changed my mind because she is up against a couple of characters that sound like generic henchment. Then, I watched the Raid 2 video and changed my mind again because they look formidable, especially hammer girl.

And now....... I think I am Team Nancy again.... I think.

Another fine installment, sir. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, patrickthekid said:

Yay! The Raid should be used more.

The crossbow will be the deciding factor. If Nancy keeps quiet (and use Kick-Ass as a distraction), I think she can pick them off without needing to fight head-on. Because if that happens, the two will get mauled.

I like this idea and strategy.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.50 - JohnnyChany

FPA Calculation:
2 Total Votes cast
9.50 Total Combined Score
9.50 / 2 = 4.75 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Nancy Callahan: 4
Baseball Bat Man And Hammer Girl: 1