Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Match 16885 Dwight McCarthy vs. Alejandro Gillick

Pizzaguy2995

Previously on One Night in Sin City:

Ducking under the swinging fist Hit-Girl delivered two quick punches to her opponents ribs and then uppercutted right under her jaw!

Knocked flat on her ass, Elle reached across the floor for something to even the odds against her foe. The former Deadly Viper Assassin smirked as she found the discarded butterfly knife. When the teen heroine lunged at her again, Elle Driver stabbed out with her knife, racking it across the purple suited girl’s forearm. As Hit-Girl recoiled in pain Elle pressed her advantage and tackled the smaller fighter to the ground. Hit-Girl gasped and tried desperately to grip her opponents wrists and keep her from pushing the knife any closer to her face. But she was fighting against gravity, as well as a much stronger woman who was slowly but surely driving the knife towards her throat!

PTUI!

Elle Driver flinched and made a disgusted sound as Hit-Girl hacked and spat directly into her one good eye! Taking advantage of the distraction, the young purple haired girl knocked the knife out of the assassin’s hand and then wrapped her legs around the woman’s neck and pulled her arm until it hyperextended from the elbow joint!

The California Mountain Snake shouted in pain as her opponent trapped her in a brutal arm bar! But the sheer hatred flowing through this woman’s veins drove her to hoist the teen hero off the ground and then drive both of them into the nearby wooden table, breaking it in half in the process.

Hit-Girl barely had a second to recover from the unexpected power-bomb when Elle yanked her roughly to her feet, delivering a vicious knee to the gut and then a powerful punch to the face, knocking the girl back to the ground. 

Wanting to finish this with a bludgeoning, Elle Driver pulled free the leg of the now broken beyond repair table. Upon catching her breath, Hit-Girl became aware of the discarded Hattori Hanzō katana and quickly grabbed it. Right as Elle swung her makeshift bludgeon weapon down at the heroine, Hit-Girl swung her katana at the assassin!

*SLICE! CHOP!*

“AAARRRGH!!!”

Elle Driver screamed in horror as she looked at the bloody stumps that used to be her hands! As the blood sprayed from the holes of her cut off appendages and pooled across the floor, Elle found she couldn’t keep her footing and slipped backwards into the wall. The assassin was still screaming in shock and pain as Hit-Girl stood up and approached the villainess.

*SHLOKK! THUMP! THUMP!*

The lifeless head of the former Deadly Viper Assassin flopped across the floor and came to rest at the foot of her long time nemesis. Beatrix regarded the decapitated head of her hated rival for only a brief moment before stepping over it, toward the victorious Hit-Girl.

“Dude this is one badass katana! Where did you get it?”

“Hattori Hanzō, the greatest sword smith in the world.”

“No shit? Fucking awesome!”

Beatrix watched the kid wipe the blood from Hanzō katana and then sheathed the blade and respectfully offered it back to her. She had the sudden realization that she was looking at a younger version of herself. The young, talented prodigy who was so cocky about her abilities, but also quietly looking for validation and approval for it. It was the spitting image of herself when she first began working under Bill.

“I get that you probably have trust issues and don’t really play well with others, but your right hand is gone! Your gonna need my help if your gonna last long in this city, and to be honest I’ve kinda missed being part of a team. So are we gonna work together or not?”

“… I’ve made a lot of enemies in my life kid. Dangerous and powerful enemies that will become your enemies if you go down this path. Are you really sure you wanna do this?”

“Bring them on. I’ve trained my whole life to kill evil shit heads like that headless skank over there. This is what I was born to do Beatrix, so I’m ready for this if you are.”

Beatrix silently looked over this young heroine, before slowly nodding and pushing the offered katana back to her. A token of acknowledgement of their new partnership and of the younger woman’s skills.

*RING! RING! CLICK!*

“Still alive I’m afraid Zero. Care to explain to me how the ‘greatest information broker in the whole fucking world’ didn’t know one of my targets was in town until she was right on top of me?” (Kick-Ass vs The Yellow Bastard)

“You Vipers are damn good at sneaking around without drawing attention! And I had no idea Bill would set her loose on us so soon! Look this just shows that we need to get this job done quickly, before your old associates try another sneak attack on you. I take it the youth in the purple leather is your ward or something?” (Beatrix Kiddo vs Miho)

“She’s none of your concern. Now since you seem to have eyes everywhere, why don’t you tell me whether you’ve seen any signs of Dwight and Miho anywhere.”

“Funny you should ask, I know exactly where they are right now. Better hurry though Ms. Beatrix, I got someone else to help bring them in for a favor.”

“Can one of y’all explain to me just what the heck your doing.”

“We need to get out of here ma’am. Right now!”

Esther watched in growing frustration as the newly recovered Dwight McCarthy moved around her apartment in almost a blur, packing all sorts of food, water, and other essentials in makeshift bags. Miho silently, as per usual, assisted Dwight in the packing and ignored any attempt by Esther to make explain what they were doing.

“Excuse me! But those are my things your packing and my bags your packing them in! So you better start explaining to me what the hell your doing before Wallace gets back here!”

“Esther look at me. I’m so sorry, but Wallace should have been back here a long while ago. I think something happened to him.” (Wallace vs Mother Russia)

“What do you mean something… No.. No, no, oh God no! Then we have to get out there! We gotta find him!”

“Esther!”

Esther attempted to grab her coat from the hanger and make for the front door, only for Miho to wrap her up before she could do so.

“Let go of me! I have to find him! I have to find him!”

“Esther! You can’t help him now! And I think we’re being watched!”

“What the fuck are you talking about?”

“Miho saw what looked to be someone with a camera on the roof of the other building. And if he’s working for whoever’s after us then it’s only a matter of time before-“

A shadow appeared to walk across the wall of the kitchen, no doubt coming from outside the window of the kitchen. Dwight looked back out the window too late as the figure vanished, but he knew that whoever that was would be heading for the front door soon.

“Miho take Esther, the head and as much as you can carry and get out of here! I’ll catch up to you if I can!”

Keeping the still struggling Esther in her grasp, Miho used her other hand to grasp Dwight’s sleeve. As though to silently beg him not to sacrifice himself like this.

“We don’t have time Miho. If you make it out of here, promise me you’ll destroy that head!”

After finally getting Miho to drag Esther out through the back door, Dwight shoved the refrigerator over onto it’s side and crouched behind it like a makeshift barricade.

Quiet as a mouse Dwight waited and listened, hoping to hear where his enemy was. He heard not a sound though, but his salvation came from the window located at the corner of the living room, facing out towards the window showing the reflection of an individual slowly creeping closer towards the door. 

Dwight readied himself, slowly cocking his gun and waiting for the figure to come just a little closer to his range. Just as he slowly got close enough though, Dwight finally got a good look at the figures face and got the shock of his life:

Jack Rafferty? No, it can’t be him! He carried his own severed head around all freaking night! But this man, he looked just like him! If only about about a decade older!

Dwight suddenly realized he was letting his surprise spoil his moment! He quickly fired but in his haste to make up time he aimed too high! His shots flew too high over his quarry’s head and the man quickly backed up until he was out of Dwight’s sights again!

“Don’t ever point a weapon at me motherfucker!”

Dwight McCarthy (Sin City) vs Alejandro Gillick (Sicario). Both men are armed with a pistol, who wins this (sorta) rematch?

This may be one of my favorite installments in your arc so far, Pizzaguy. For one, I thoroughly enjoyed the Elle Driver/Hit-Girl write-up and secondly, I love writing and I love seeing fights like this where characters from two different IPs are fighting but there is an awkward familiarity because one of the characters is portrayed by an actor who is in both IPs. I am just a huge mark for these type of scenarios and I don't know why lol, so bravo!

Also, my money is on Dwight to take out another Benecio.

On 7/30/2021 at 12:22 AM, JohnnyChany said:

This may be one of my favorite installments in your arc so far, Pizzaguy. For one, I thoroughly enjoyed the Elle Driver/Hit-Girl write-up and secondly, I love writing and I love seeing fights like this where characters from two different IPs are fighting but there is an awkward familiarity because one of the characters is portrayed by an actor who is in both IPs. I am just a huge mark for these type of scenarios and I don't know why lol, so bravo!

Also, my money is on Dwight to take out another Benecio.

Thanks. I do my best to please my audience.