Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 16866 James Bond vs. Rally Vincent

Twogunkid

“They’re two people! How can you not take them out. There are twelve of you and Bane!” Cobblepot screeched at his men. Bond tackled the portly pilferer and as he tossed him into a nearby table grabbed a flashdrive from his coat pocket. Perhaps here he could find some useful data.” 

“Sorry Pengy, but you should have known I’d make off with the Lion’s Eye.” Catwoman acrobatically lept over the charging Bane who smashed through the steel barricaded door. 

“What a gentleman,” Bond said, clubbing a nearby henchman of the Penguin’s “Getting the door for a lady.” Bond followed Catwoman’s cue and sprinted through the opening as Cobblepot berated his help for their incompetence. “Here’s our cab right now.” Bond motioned to Catwoman as a police cruiser came around the corner. As the officer radioed for backup, he found himself pulled from his car as Bond and Catwoman took over and gunned it.  Bane had chased them into the street but had been accosted by a costumed vigilante. Both Bond and Selena breathed a sigh of relief.

“Not bad back there tiger. You are almost my type. Not quite broody enough though.”

“No need to get scratchy there kitty cat. We make quite the pair. What say you come over to my place? I need to find out what is on this drive from Cobblepot.”

“Tempting, but we might want to ditch these wheels for something less conspicuous.” Selena had a few things about this man. He wore an exquisite watch, a finely tailored suit, and carried himself like a member of the upper class. He’d make a fine mark. She rolled down the window. “I’ll be in Gotham central park tomorrow morning. Let’s see if you can make it while the heat’s on” Selena snapped her whip as she kept out of the car and simultaneously grappled her way up to a second story ledge safely.

“Well isn’t that something.” Bond saw Gotham harbor and realized his chance, shifting the police cruiser to neutral, he exited and would let it bury itself in the water. The MI6 safehouse would have everything he would need to reequip himself.

Except guns it turned out. Gotham it seems had broken into the storehouse and stolen all the firearms. There were still plenty of useful things tucked away in various vaults, but he would need to arm himself with something other than the three rounds remaining in the gun he had stolen from the Iceberg Lounge. 

The nearest shop was only partially licensed and in a bad part of Gotham. What are the odds it was open right now? Bond made his way at  the speed limit and with new fake identity papers towards the shop labeled “Gunsmith Cats” He noted the Blue Cobra sitting outside of it. It was certainly better than the stock BMW they had left in the safehouse garage. How that had been unmolested astonished him. 

Bond opened the door to the shop and saw it staffed by a young woman and a prepubescent looking girl. “Ah, I’m looking to purchase a handgun, a Walther PPK, 9mm if you please.”

“You know we carry a wide variety. No need to limit yourself to a Walther.” The older looking Half-Indian woman commented. “For example,” she produced a handgun from underneath her brown suit coat. “This is a CZ-75 First edition. You won’t find a finer 9mm model anywhere. I can’t sell you this one, but I have some others like it if that is more your speed.” The younger blonde woman appeared disinterested and exited to the back of the shop where a fax machine could be heard running. 

“No, the Walther should be sufficient. Although, I suppose it couldn’t hurt to browse.” Bond thought for a moment “Do you have a range I could use.”

“Yeah, but you’re paying for every round you fire.” Bond chuckled. The shopkeeper handed him the 9mm.

“Ammunition is in that room beyond, the door will lock behind you and we have you on camera, so no funny business.” The owner motioned to a door behind the various racks of longarms. 

“Rally, you should see this.”

“One second, I’ll be right back.” Bond looked around and made his way into the room indicated. He didn’t like the tone of that blonde girl’s comments. He picked up the box of 9mm ammunition and began to load the magazine of the handgun. He then took a moment to place one of his few gadgets acquired along the wall and began counting backwards from 10.

“So this guy is some high profile bounty and he just waltzes into our store right as Becky faxes over the information? What are the odds? May, go grab some of your grenades and get the car ready in case he runs for it.” As Rally stated the plan, she heard the explosion and immediately realized they had been had. “C’mon May let’s go!” Rally and May exited the shop to see the red BMW 3 peel away. Rally slid over the hood of her car as May jumped in the passenger seat. No way this punk was getting away from them. 

Rally Vincent and Minnie May with Rally’s standard CZ-75 9mm and May’s homemade grenades in their 1967 Mustang Cobra GT-500

Vs 

James Bond (Roger Moore) with his Walther PPK and an unmodified 1978 BMW 3

Another good James Bond match. A 5.0 for the set-up.

Another good set-up, Twogunkid. Looks like there may be some sparks between James and Selina, at least until Selina tries to rob him, that is. 

As for the match, after looking up Rally Vincent, it looks like Bond may be outgunned and overmatched against her and Minnie May (especially since this is Roger Moore, notoriously the most athletically-awkward Bond of all). Unless James can somehow charm these young ladies, he might be in trouble here.  

7 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Another good set-up, Twogunkid. Looks like there may be some sparks between James and Selina, at least until Selina tries to rob him, that is. 

As for the match, after looking up Rally Vincent, it looks like Bond may be outgunned and overmatched against her and Minnie May (especially since this is Roger Moore, notoriously the most athletically-awkward Bond of all). Unless James can somehow charm these young ladies, he might be in trouble here.  

Thanks.

All three Gunsmith Cats OVAs are on Youtube in both sub and dub. If you have an hour and a half they are good fun.

1 hour ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Can’t say that I’ve heard of Rally Vincent before, maybe I’ll look up those Gunsmith Cats OVAs Twogunkid recommended.

They are good fun.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.30 - DSkillz
4.50 - Pizzaguy2995
5.00 - Venom 2009

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
13.80 Total Combined Score
13.80 / 3 = 4.60 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
James Bond: 4