Lori Quaid: 3

Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Match 16773 Rama vs. Cassian

Pizzaguy2995

Previously on One Night in Sin City:

John Wick kept Hobbs at bay with his combat knife, scoring a few glancing stabs at the bigger man’s arms as he tried to lunge at Wick.

But a missed timed stab by Wick allowed Hobbs to catch the hit man’s wrist and with a strong pull flipped John over and slammed him onto his back hard! John Wick groaned from the rough landing and Hobbs tried to use that moment to disarm him of the knife. But John’s instincts kicked in and he brought his knee up to knock it into Hobbs forehead, knocking him off.

As the federal agent rolled off of him, the hit man jumped on his back and tried to bring his knife to the Samoan-American’s throat. But Lucas Hobbs not only caught the knife before it could harm him, but with a savage roar he pushed himself to his feet with the former Russian Bratva on his back. Hobbs backed up hard into the warehouse shelves, smooshing John in between and roughly threw his head back into Wick’s face.

John Wick saw mostly red as the back of the feds head blooded his nose and mouth. He also accidentally dropped his knife and Hobbs spun around and gripped his foes neck between two very beefy hands. John gasped and tried first to pry the man’s hands off his neck, when that failed he next threw two quick punches to his enemies face, but the big man only pressed harder on his throat. As Wick’s vision started to blur he finally tried the dishonorable method of thrusting his knee to his opponents groan area!

That broke Hobbs grip on him and John brought his other leg up to finally push Hobbs away from him. John quickly caught his breath and crawled away before Hobbs could get on top of him again. Finding some bricks on the ground John quickly flung them at the charging Samoan only to see them shatter to dust against the beef cakes chest. The smaller man quickly rolled away as the giant’s fist slammed into the wall behind him, cracking a big hole in it!

The Russian-American slid for a discarded pistol, but Hobbs caught up and the two grappled for control of the gun. As John was slowly being overpowered he quickly pulled another dirty move and kicked at the agent’s ankle. Hobbs lost his balance and John shoved him against some crates. The big man threw himself over the crates to take cover just as Wick started shooting at him.

As Hobbs crouched low behind the makeshift cover he spied a discarded AK-47 and quickly grabbed it. As soon as Hobbs counted 13 shots Luke Hobbs popped out and started blasting his gun! John Wick was forced to retreat further into the warehouse to find cover and as soon as Hobbs reloaded he followed after his quarry.

“Give it up John! Don’t make me kill you!”

Through the holes in the shelves, Hobbs spied the shoulder of Wick’s dark suit jacket. The Samoan agent made his move and quickly rounded the corner, his assault rifle raised up! He realized too late that he ambushed a dead gangster dressed in Wick’s jacket!

*Bang! Bang!*

Luke Hobbs cried out in pain as he was knee capped from behind. Baba Yaga emerged from the shadows, kicking away the AK-47 and held his pistol to his old enemy’s head.

“Go on then murderer, do what you always do.”

“…Like I said before, I’m not that person anymore.”

A pistol whip to the head knocked Lucas Hobbs out cold.

A few hours later Hobbs woke up in a hospital, being told by a doctor that his knees will recover, but he’ll be sidelined for at least two weeks. As Hobbs pondered why John didn’t kill him, two police officers entered the room. They gave the doctor a hard glare and he quickly left the room, leaving Hobbs alone with the two cops.

“20+ police officers were just murdered tonight, and you were found right in the middle of them. Not gonna lie pal, things are looking pretty grim for you.”

“Isn’t it custom for officers to introduce themselves before interviewing a suspect?”

“But of course, where are my manners? The names Detective Mort, the guy next to me is Captain Liebowitz, head of our SWAT unit.”

“Those were my men you killed, you fucking BASTARD!”

Detective Mort had to place a hand on the Captain’s shoulder to keep him calm. Hobbs had the distinct feeling that they’ve already decided his guilt.

“I didn’t kill your men Captain, I was trying to apprehend the man who did. I’m agent Luke Hobbs of the Diplomatic Security Service.”

“A fed huh? Funny, I don’t recall the Chief telling us of any fed operations in town, do you Liebowitz?”

“No I don’t Mort. So I’m thinking either this prick is lying to us or the feds have some illegal ops going on in our town.”

Captain Liebowitz moved closer to Hobbs bedside, smirking condescendingly now.

“Or maybe I was here on vacation, heard the commotion over my radio, and tried to help out because I’m a good person.”

“Right because you feds are all about helping the little guys right? Especially when it allows you to stick your nose in police business.”

“I would have thought any good cop would prioritize saving civilian lives and upholding the law over keeping up their one-sided pissing contest with us. But this city has a shortage of good cops, doesn’t it?”

Hobbs grunted in pain as the corrupt Liebowitz suddenly slapped his hand on one of his injured knees.

“You know Mort, I think our suspect is getting a little rowdy and disrespectful. And with a big boy like him, all we’d have to say was that he got aggressive and no one that matters would blame us for blowing his brains out.”

“Your making a big mistake Captain, this won’t end well for you.”

“Oh yeah boy? Who’s gonna stop me?”

Hearing Mort yelp and drop to the ground, Liebowitz turned around with his gun drawn only for a kick to drop him to his knees and his gun to be taken and pressed against his head.

“Men like you are the reason the police are called racist and corrupt. Having a badge does not make you above the law.” The newcomer spoke in a monotone, yet still intimidating tone.

“Get off me! You stupid bastard! I got a squad of men just outside the building!”

“We got a squad of agents just outside the city. So unless your ready to go to war with the DSS and the fallout that’ll come with it, I think you both should get out of here before agent Rama here get’s really mad.”

Hobbs threat plus the hard glare ‘agent’ Rama gave him convinced Captain Liebowitz to back down. He gathered Detective Mort from the ground and they left the room.

“Agent Rama huh? I was not aware of my new job agent Hobbs.”

“Eh, made my ‘squad of agents’ bluff more plausible. What brings you to the USA officer Rama? Haven’t seen you since our team up in Jakarta.”

“I’m tracking down a wanted criminal named Mad Dog who fled to America last week. I encountered him during a raid on his bosses apartment block, I thought I killed him but he somehow survived and left the country. I managed to track him to this city but his trail has gone cold and was hoping the shootout at the docks had something to do with him.”

“Sorry kid but the only mad dog I saw at the docks was John Wick. But it can’t be just a coincidence that both our guys just so happen to be at the same city. It might have something to do with this asshole named Zero, he tried to recruit a friend of mine for a job and when he refused he abducted his son.” (dominic toretto vs marv)

“So you think that Mad Dog and this John Wick might be working for Zero now?”

“I’m not sure, but right now their our best chance at finding Zero. And since the cops aren’t going to help us now, we’re gonna have to find them ourselves.”

Hobbs took out his badge and handed it over to Rama.

“If John flew into Basin City, he’ll likely go by the alias Jardani Jovonovick. Show this badge to airport management and they’ll show you all the records they got on him.”

“Are you sure you’ll be okay by yourself?”

“Your the one who needs to be careful Rama. John Wick is one of the most dangerous men alive, if you let your guard down even for a second, he’ll kill you.”

“So your, uh, agent Luke Hobbs?”

The airport manager gave officer Rama a confused look.

“..Yes…Yes I am. Is there a problem?”

“Oh, no, no, of course not sir! I’ll get the records right now.”

‘Jardani Jovonovick’ had indeed gone through this airport. Their wasn’t anything too useful, no hotel information, travel plans, etc, but it did note that he had drove out of the airport in a red Ford Mustang. Rama will have to find a way to look up the license plate in this country’s database but the trail is definitely picking up.

“If I may Mr. Hobbs, you just missed another federal agent also asking for information on this man. Agent Lynn was his name.”

Another agent? Could this be one the friends Hobbs had told him to meet up with? Rama managed to find the man matching the description of ‘agent Lynn’ just outside the airport. Rama observed him briefly talking to another man in a white shirt with blonde hair, mentioning something about attending a meeting at some compound. When another car picked the blonde man, Rama approached the unknown agent. (kick-ass vs the yellow bastard)

“Agent Lynn! You are agent Lynn yes?”

“Might be. Who’s asking?”

“I’m, uh, agent Hobbs. I heard we’re looking for the same man and would like to compare notes.”

“Can I see some identification Hobbs?”

“…Only if I receive yours as well.”

The two men cautiously exchanged their badges and a short silence ensured. Both men glanced at each other then their badge several times.

“Well your younger then your birthdate would indicate ‘Hobbs’. Didn’t have the time to get a proper forgery done didn’t you?”

“Your ID is clearly false as well ‘Lynn’. Who are you really and why are you after John Wick?”

“Call me Cassian and let’s just say I got a very personal beef with John. Your turn, who are you really?”

“I’m officer Rama of the Mobile Brigade Corps, John Wick is a person of interest for another wanted criminal. You will not leave until you tell me everything you know about Wick.”

“Your first mistake was telling me your a cop, your second was thinking you could stop me from leaving.”

Rama from the Raid films vs Cassian from the John Wick franchise. Both men are armed with one pistol and one knife. Fight takes place outside an airport at night, who wins?

Thanks for the videos. I have never seen the Raid. I've heard nothing but good things about it so I need to add it to the list. I was so impressed by Rama that I am picking him for this fight. Looking forward to what is next.

• Thanks 1