Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

10:4 - Dorothy vs. Bill & Ted

SEASON 10, ROUND 4

Dorothy

Slot: The Team's Musical Interlude
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Dorothy at this Wiki
Official Site: Warner Bros.

Bill & Ted

Slot: The Team's Musical Interlude
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Bill & Ted at this Wiki
Official Site: Creative Licensing Corporation

Battle Terrain
Apocalypse Now: The Musical!

4 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

I mean Dorothy has taken down a wicked witch and her army of flying monkeys and stone soldiers before, so I would think this is her scenario to lose.

I agree that Dorothy has taken on terrible things in Oz but she had help and Apocalypse Now is a completely different place that is dangerous but I feel that Bill and Ted will be able to do it better than Dorothy

10 hours ago, Ultimate-Man said:

I agree that Dorothy has taken on terrible things in Oz but she had help and Apocalypse Now is a completely different place that is dangerous but I feel that Bill and Ted will be able to do it better than Dorothy

I mean Bill and Ted had help too, they had a time machine, historical figures from all across time, and even after death they were given a second chance to come back. All Dorothy had for help was a cowardly lion, a brainless scarecrow, and a heartless tin man. Sorry but I’d rather put my money on the little lady who killed a wicked witch then two stoners who needed 31 years to write a song.

3 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

I mean Bill and Ted had help too, they had a time machine, historical figures from all across time, and even after death they were given a second chance to come back. All Dorothy had for help was a cowardly lion, a brainless scarecrow, and a heartless tin man. Sorry but I’d rather put my money on the little lady who killed a wicked witch then two stoners who needed 31 years to write a song.

Actually you are right that Dorothy with her musical can definitely help her out in Apocalypse and I see now that the Witch was way scary than Kurtz in my opinion. 

• Thanks 1