Inhumanoids: 3

Tournament - Juggernaut vs. Mr. Incredible
MATCH SCORE
Juggernaut: 10
Mr. Incredible: 0

Match 16683 Lulu vs. Cait Sith

JohnnyChany

THE FINAL FINAL FANTASY PART 1

World extermination is imminent. Commencing hunt for the ultimate adventuring party to save us. Only the best of the best. Our world’s only hope. Starting extraction of potential candidates 

lulu_close_up.jpg.340cdf141c8bbf5babdc115121189573.jpg

First target: Lulu

Black Mage

Former Bodyguard to the Summoner Yuna

Utilizes a stuffed moogle as her weapon to help cast spells

Married to Blitzball player Wakka 

Lulu returned to her tent to feed her young child. Much to her horror, her son was not there. Before she could fully react she was sucked into a blue portal. She looked quickly to her left and right to gather her new bearings. She was surrounded on all sides by green hedges taller than her.  

LULU: What is this place?

A golden chocobo waltzed up to her and kwarked happily. Suddenly it spoke in a normal speaking voice.

CHOCOBO: Welcome to your trial, Lulu.

The chocobo’s ability to speak caught Lulu off guard and she immediately got into a defensive position.

LULU: Who are you and where am I?

CHARLIE THE CHOCOBO: You can call me... Charlie. I am not of your world and I need your help. I am also not really a chocobo. Data indicates that warriors from your worlds are fond of these birds. Hence my appearance to put you at ease.

LULU: If you wanted my help, kidnapping me is a horrible way to go about it. Pretending to be a chocobo won’t make me feel better about it.

CHARLIE: Yeah, sorry about that. You know… desperate times, desperate measures and such.

LULU: What exactly is it you need from me?

CHARLIE: I am putting together a team to save my world. I have located some of the bravest warriors from different planets and dimensions, but transportation is kinda limited so I have to be able to discern who is the best.

LULU: And how do you do that?

CHARLIE: By putting you in combat against one another of course. It is the only definitive way I can think of.

LULU: What if I refuse to partake in your challenge?

CHARLIE: Well then you’ll never see your son again.

Rage swelled up inside the black mage.

CHARLIE: I know, I know. Trust me these aren’t the kind of tactics I prefer to use. But like I said, desperate times…

LULU: You will regret this.

CHARLIE: I hope not. You will find your opponent in the middle of the maze and don’t worry, the maze isn’t as daunting as it looks.

With that the golden chocobo disappeared from an angry and confused Lulu.

reeveandcait.jpg.3d3270fc0b521061cb46d72a9d0acd56.jpg

Second Target: Reeve/Cait Sith

Head of Urban Development for the Shinra Electric Power Company

Shinra Spy

Operates toy cat that controls giant moogle for battle 

Reeve left his desk in search of his secretary. Unfortunately, he could not find her. Once he returned to his office, a blue portal sucked him up just inside his door. Reeve flashed into a thickly green area that was too tall to see over. He immediately noticed that both Cait Sith and Cait Sith’s giant moogle were there with him.

REEVE: What sorcery is this?

A golden chocobo approached from behind a wall of hedges.

CHARLIE: It’s not really sorcery per se. Hi, I am Charlie and to answer your next question, no I am not really a talking chocobo.

REEVE: I noticed. I know a thing or two about communicating through a mouthpiece so I am well aware when I am being addressed by an avatar.

CHARLIE: Splendid. Saves some explanation time.

REEVE: What is your business with me and why have you brought Cait Sith to this place?

CHARLIE: Well I am putting together a team for the very dangerous but very important mission of saving my world. You could be a member of that team, however you need to prove yourself. Can’t put just anyone on the team they have to prove their mettle first. Limited number of slots available and all that. 

REEVE: Why choose me?

CHARLIE: Despite the fact that you don’t face the danger head on yourself, you have proven yourself to be quite a good ally for Cloud and his friends. Also, what I am really interested in is the giant moogle that Cait Sith rides. Think of it as a team mascot. Your opponent also has a moogle so really either one will work.

REEVE: You say you have limited space on this team yet you reserve a spot for such a frivolous thing. 

CHARLIE: Sounds crazy, right? But, after analyzing all the heroic teams I could find there were a few things that unified all of them. One of those things was a love of moogles, it just makes the teams better. I can’t explain it, but I can’t deny it either.

REEVE: You’re insane and there is no way I will willingly be one of your puppets.

CHARLIE: OK, onto the threats I guess. Something I know you are familiar with. You remember the tragedy of Sector 7. The plate crashing down from above, crushing the slums and killing thousands of innocent lives. Well, if you don’t participate and give it your all I will make sure every plate in Midgar falls. Would you like that on your conscience?

REEVE: There is no way you could pull off such a thing.

CHARLIE: Are you really willing to test that theory considering how easily I snatched you up from Midgar?

Reeve looked down to the ground dejected.

CHARLIE: That came out more threatening than I intended. Just do your best okay? I wish you good fortune and may the best warrior win. There is a lot riding on this.

Starting a new story arc with Final Fantasy characters huh? That’s awesome, I love the Final Fantasy series, particularly VII and X.

I’ll vote Lulu for this match, her rapid offensive spells plus her dolls are a very deadly combo, besides Cait Sith is more a supporting class fighter so he won’t be very effective fighting alone.

19 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Starting a new story arc with Final Fantasy characters huh? That’s awesome, I love the Final Fantasy series, particularly VII and X.

I’ll vote Lulu for this match, her rapid offensive spells plus her dolls are a very deadly combo, besides Cait Sith is more a supporting class fighter so he won’t be very effective fighting alone.

Yeah, I wanted to do some things with other characters I enjoy while still going through the fighting games arc. Glad to see there is some other love for Final Fanatsy.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - patrickthekid
4.00 - Pizzaguy2995

FPA Calculation:
2 Total Votes cast
8.00 Total Combined Score
8.00 / 2 = 4.00 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Lulu: 2
Cait Sith: 1

• 3 weeks later...