Ogra: 3

Rumble 20532 Shark Boy and Lava Girl vs. Freddy Krueger
MATCH SCORE
Shark Boy and Lava Girl: 4
Freddy Krueger: 3

10:2 - Captain Caveman vs. Cecil Turtle

SEASON 10, ROUND 2

Captain Caveman

Slot: The Team's cartoon character from Hanna-Barbera, MGM, United, Universal, Paramount or Terry studios
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Captain Caveman at this Wiki
Official Site: Hanna-Barbera Productions

Cecil Turtle

Slot: The Team's cartoon character from Warner Bros. studio
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Cecil Turtle at this Wiki
Official Site: Warner Bros.

Battle Terrain
Cartoon Episode: ACME Product Testers

13 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

Caveman looks like he'd be more accident prone than Cecil. But I'm not super familiar with his cartoons.

To an extent, but that's mostly from his club running out of flying juice. Considering he won't be using the club for this match, but rather ACME products, I don't see them blowing up in his face any more than they would blow up in Cecil's face.

23 hours ago, Macklemore said:

To an extent, but that's mostly from his club running out of flying juice. Considering he won't be using the club for this match, but rather ACME products, I don't see them blowing up in his face any more than they would blow up in Cecil's face.

Two problems with that theory buddy:

1. Captain Caveman is, well, a caveman. Has he even heard of ACME products like bombs, dynamite, and the like? Whose to say that Cecil doesn’t just trick him into believing the glowing red stick is just a candle and then skedaddles before it blows Caveman to smithereens?

2. Cecil has outwitted and outplayed Bugs Bunny himself three times in a row at his own game! You really think Captain Caveman is more slick then Bugs fricking Bunny?

11 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Two problems with that theory buddy:

1. Captain Caveman is, well, a caveman. Has he even heard of ACME products like bombs, dynamite, and the like? Whose to say that Cecil doesn’t just trick him into believing the glowing red stick is just a candle and then skedaddles before it blows Caveman to smithereens?

He lives during the 60's, and he's very capable of dealing with criminals during said times. So, yes, he has come across basic weaponry like bombs, dynamite and the like.

13 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

2. Cecil has outwitted and outplayed Bugs Bunny himself three times in a row at his own game! You really think Captain Caveman is more slick then Bugs fricking Bunny?

It's not as much as Cecil outwitting Bugs Bunny three times as Bugs treating Cecil as if he's beneath him. It always felt as if Bugs Bunny exhibited a lot more pride in the Cecil shorts than he does regularly, but it is what it is. Captain Caveman is in no way slicker than Bugs Bunny, but he also won't be as prideful as Bugs is. Not to mention that Captain Caveman is a lot more sturdy than Cecil is.

17 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

It's not as much as Cecil outwitting Bugs Bunny three times as Bugs treating Cecil as if he's beneath him. It always felt as if Bugs Bunny exhibited a lot more pride in the Cecil shorts than he does regularly, but it is what it is. Captain Caveman is in no way slicker than Bugs Bunny, but he also won't be as prideful as Bugs is. Not to mention that Captain Caveman is a lot more sturdy than Cecil is.

You say sturdy, but what exactly does that mean? From what I’ve managed to look up “Cavey” has managed to survive falls from great height before, but I mean the average Looney Toon tanks falls from those heights 5 or 6 times an episode. Take Daffy Duck for example, he’s certainly no stranger to taking lots of punishment, but in the episode “Show Biz Bugs” Daffy dies after ingesting several gasoline, nitrogen, gunpowder, and Uranium. So this suggests that tanking falls from great height is not gonna protect you from being blown up from the inside.

Unfortunately for you I also looked up that your guy Caveman has a bad habit of eating anything he comes across, i.e. bikes, TVs, lamps, and safes. You really think it’ll be hard for Cecil to trick Cavey into trying to eat the entire cart of ACME explosives? Boom goes the caveman I’m afraid.