Starkiller vs. Wolverine
MATCH SCORE
Starkiller: 5
Wolverine: 3

Rumble 20557 Patrick Bateman vs. Cocaine Bear
MATCH SCORE
Patrick Bateman: 0
Cocaine Bear: 1

Match 16603 Deckard Shaw vs. Kevin (Sin City)

Pizzaguy2995

Previously on One Night in Sin City:

“Basin City, better known as Sin City. I’ve heard you could win almost anything in that city, but your more likely to lose everything instead. Don’t matter how tough or how smart you are, you do or say the wrong thing in that city you’ll be twenty feet under by morning. And if I know Toretto he’s doing and saying too many wrong things already.”

“That’s why we contacted you Shaw. Figured a sleazy, conscienceless asshole like you would be right at home in a place like that,” Tej voice spoke from Deckard’s phone.

“Like a pig to mud mate. Working with ole Hercules to save the world from a cybernetically-enhanced terrorist with a deadly plague took quite a lot out of me. I think I deserve a nice vacation in a city that services my kind of fun,” the British mercenary chuckled as he took the highway leading into the infamous Sin City.

“This ain’t no vacation Shaw and don’t think I even remotely trust you to keep your word. Hobbs will be right behind you and the rest of us will be there once Letty recovers from her wounds,” Tej warned him.

“Sorry to tell ya hacker boy, but you and your lot would be better off staying out of my way. This ain’t like the streets your used too. Now where exactly did you say Dom’s little bundle of joy was again?” Deckard asked.

“Dom had me put a tracker in little Brian’s cross, for the last few days the tracker told me that Zero punk had him holed up in some hilly farm community just outside the city. But just last night the tracker started moving, first to a seedy hotel in the Projects of the city and is now moving all over the city with no real pattern.”

“So either that wanker Zero decided to take a city wide jog with the kid on his back or more likely the bastard planted the tracker on someone else and Toretto is too angry to realize he’s on a wild goose chase. Give me the address of that farm, if I can’t find the toddler there I’ll find some clues to where he is.”

“You better not be playing us Shaw.”

“Give me some credit ya muppet, I saved Toretto’s kid once I’ll do it again.”

“I assure you Mr. Zero, Kevin was able to plant the cross on that thug like you wanted. Now I assume you’ll also keep your end of the bargain? You know my dear brother won’t be happy once he finds out about our little scheme.”

Kevin silently watched from the shadows as his master spoke with the strange man over the phone. Kevin did not know why his master would do business with such a blasphemous man, Kevin could sense that the man thought very little of the word of God and of his master in general. Kevin would have gladly taken the man’s head had his master given him the word, but if master believed working with him was for the best, Kevin would obey.

“Yes. Yes. Thank you my child, I do hope you make a speedy recovery. God bless my child. Kevin? I must thank you again for both silencing that disgusting whore and for planting the cross on the ungodly man who layed with her. But Mr. Zero has warned me that our enemies will soon make moves against us, perhaps even attempt to strike at us in our own homes. Can I trust you to protect us from the sinners and evildoers Kevin?”

Master needed not even ask, Kevin would always protect his master from the whores, liars, cheaters, and heathens who dared threatened the master and the church itself. 

Kevin stayed up late that night, keeping watch over the sanctuary his master had entrusted him with. No godless sinner would catch him off guard tonight even if he had to stay up all night. From his spot on the roof, Kevin spotted a lone figure attempting to sneak his way across the fields, Kevin could see the man was armed with some kind of pistol, but it wouldn’t do him any good.

Silent as a shadow Kevin hopped down from the roof, keeping himself hidden until the moment was right. His claws racked against his palms as he anticipated what he would do to this sinner who invaded his home. It probably won’t be as satisfying as killing a whore but Kevin would try to enjoy himself regardless.

Deckard Shaw is armed with just his SIG Sauer P226R. Kevin has only his claws and skills for this fight. Which silent and cold assassin takes this fight?

Gotta go with Kevin on this one. Marv had to cutt off his limbs to stop him and even then Kevin remained perfectly calm. I just don't think Deckard Shaw has it in him. He might knock around Kevin for a little bit, but he will only be delaying his own death.

Curious to see where this goes.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.30 - JohnnyChany
4.00 - SSJRuss
5.00 - patrickthekid

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
13.30 Total Combined Score
13.30 / 3 = 4.43 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Deckard Shaw: 3