Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Match 16567 Cad Bane vs. Clone Force 99 (The Bad Batch)

Cad Bane looked upon the holographic display of his latest target, as he piloted his customized starfighter. A young human girl, it almost seemed insulting to a bountyhunter of his caliber if it weren’t for two things.

First the amount of money his contact was offering.

Second, the girls travelling companions. A group of clone commandos who had deserted, enhanced clones with special abilities and quite the reputation gained from the clone wars.

The duros stroked his chin, he’d received a tip his target had been sighted on Pantora. He’d had experience kidnapping children, and killing clones, he was confident in his abilities. Confident, but not overly so, the clones could be a challenge, even to one such as he who had even killed jedi.

Bane wondered if he could get a bonus on this contract by eliminating the clones. He was wanted by the Republic for many crimes, including working for the Separatists; but the Republic didn’t exist anymore. Perhaps this new Empire would be willing to overlook his past deeds if he killed the clones?

It was worth thinking about, but the girl would be his priority.

Inputting the coordinates to the navicomputer Cad Bane jumped to hyperspace

“Omega, stick close.” Hunter grunted to the young girl.

“Alright,” She nodded as she took in the sights of the market.

Hunter and Echo were negotiating with a merchant as they attempted to sell him a detonator. Omega became distracted with the clonetrooper doll she had found, and later with a cart full of adorable fuzzy animals.

Unfortunately one grabbed her doll as the cart moved past, Omega gave chase.

“Hey stop!” The young girl called in vain.

She watched as her new doll was flung from the cart after one of the creatures gave it a good shake. She bumped into a Gotal who growled at her to “Waaaatch it.”

“I’m sorry,” Omega muttered as she backed away, nearly getting hit by a swoop bike before she found her doll.

“Well, hello there, little lady.” A distorted voice addressed her.

Looking up the girl was surprised to see a male Duros wearing a widebrimmed hat.

“Are ya hurt?” He asked as Omega got to her feet.

“I’m alright…” Her eyes widened.

She had seen this Duro before, from the bits of news and briefings she had snuck out and seen.

“You look lost.” Cad Bane said.

“No, actually I know just where to go. Excuse me.”

Omega started to run off when the Duro grabbed her arm.

“Let me help you.” He growled.

She tried to get away before she heard a welcome voice shout her name.

“Omega!”

“HUNTER!” She called.

Cad Bane looked up and grinned, “Finally, a real challenge.”

Hunter ducked as Cad Bane fired a blaster bolt at him. Screams of panic filled the air as marketgoers fled the scene. Omega managed to break away from Bane’s grip, in the confusion and ran. Before Bane could pursue several blaster bolts were fired his way and he ducked for cover. Hunter activated his commlink.

“Squad, on my position. We’ve got Cad Bane here!”

From his spot near their ship Wrecker clenched his fists, “Cad Bane? Now we’re talking, time for some action.”

Tech put his helmet on, “We’re enroute Hunter.”

Echo’s voice also joined in, “On my way.”

Fight is on, Cad Bane has his pistols, thermal detonators, shock gauntlet, flamethrower, and jet boots. The Bad Batch has their usual gear.

Cad Bane has to eliminate the clones and kidnap Omega to win.

The Bad Batch has to kill or incapacitate Bane, as well as recover Omega.

Yes I know Cad Bane’s dead by the time of the show, killed in a quickdraw with Boba Fett. But when I saw the episode with Fennec I thought to myself: What if Cad Bane was hunting them? I actually have quite a few fight ideas from that episode so be prepared to see more.  

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - JohnnyChany

FPA Calculation:
1 Total Votes cast
4.00 Total Combined Score
4.00 / 1 = 4.00 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Cad Bane: 3
Clone Force 99 (The Bad Batch): 1

On 6/9/2021 at 1:15 PM, Callisto said:

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - JohnnyChany

FPA Calculation:
1 Total Votes cast

MATCH SCORE

Well shit

On 6/9/2021 at 1:15 PM, Callisto said:

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - JohnnyChany

FPA Calculation:
1 Total Votes cast

MATCH SCORE

Shit. Sorry I missed out on this match Mercenary, big fan of the animated Star Series and am just getting into the Bad Batch.

8 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Shit. Sorry I missed out on this match Mercenary, big fan of the animated Star Series and am just getting into the Bad Batch.

I echo this. Fan of the franchise and the characters just missed the match. Really solid though. Not sure if Cad would have won.

15 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

It happens. I've been enjoying the show myself. 

7 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

I echo this. Fan of the franchise and the characters just missed the match. Really solid though. Not sure if Cad would have won.

I'm not sure he should have won either, he's tough but could he really take all of them out? 

1 hour ago, Mercenaryblade said:

I'm not sure he should have won either, he's tough but could he really take all of them out? 

Not in a fair fight. Cad would need some strong Intel on the Bad Batch beforehand and have traps set before the encounter. He'd need to separate them. Not impossible but still I'd give Bad Batch an 7/10 chance of winning.